Naruto dead? No way

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems like everyone thinks Naruto is dead or gets killed by Kawaki in the future. In The manga Kawaki states that he will send Boruto/bolt to the same place he sent The seventh. For me it seems obvious that kishi is tricking us. He does not say kill or something more certain. Why would he do that? Because he isnt dead. If he relly is dead, then kishi has relly shit all over his legacy. Sry for my bad english. -Norwegian guy

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
soloed by fodderki
You must be registered for see images

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
soloed by fodderki
:lmao:
Ofc he's not dead. Don't take salty Sausage faps's comments seriously lol.
It's not even every Sasuke fan that say that chill out. :lmao: heck your fans be the one's saying it.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not even every Sasuke fan that say that chill out. :lmao: heck your fans be the one's saying it.
Where did I even say every Sasuke fan lol? Its you who need to chill bro.

Its not even us sasuke fans. We dont a f*ck about naruto so dont toss us in the mix. Thats actually you're fanbase who speaks on it the most :elmo:
Learn to read, never said every Sasuke fan. So no need to get salty as usual.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

:lmao: You literally said don't take salty Sasuke faps seriously yet it's Naruto fans turned Boruto fans the main one's saying it. I haven't seen any Sasuke fan say Naruto is dead.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe danzo stated the same thing to sasuke and oro to the third hokage while they were fight, its a statment like saying ypur going to die *****.
..... I think everyone knows that. But he doesnt use the word kill, so I dont think Its going to happen. BTW -Sasuke fan - IT seems like its rare to say Nice things about Naruto when you "love" Sasuke

XxTayxX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Dont take sasuage faps comments serious". Learn the context of what you said. When we dont even speak on the topic. As i said, dont toss us in the mix keep that between you & you're retarded fanbase. :elmo:

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Dont take sasuage faps comments serious". Learn the context of what you said. When we dont even speak on the topic. As i said, dont toss us in the mix keep that between you & you're retarded fanbase. :elmo:
Again I''' say the same thing to you, learn to read. You completely missed out the salty part from my comment.