jawey24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol rediculous

Kamehameha isn't a homing technique, I don't think.

A rasengan could probably cut through a kamehameha.
i dnt think so n kamehameha is an energy beam, Naruto has to hold his resengan in his hand in order 2 use it lol as soon as he makes contact wit Goku's kamehameha he will be incinerated along wit da f***ing 9tails and no world domination 4 Akatsuki. DBZ is just 2 powerul for anybody in da Naruto world. Their way 2 fast, 2 strong, they can go supersaiyan 1,2,3,n 4 n simply put Goku is da greatest fictional warrior ever created. Hes Naruto on steriods lmao

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me it's a silly comparison. Even with their strange powers, characters in Naruto are more real than the ones in DBZ. They have a life apart from their fights.

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is no comparison, DBZ characters are to strong for ninjas...one they can sense their ki or chi whatever u want to call it (which will be chi = chakra) naruto is the character that can use more chakra than anyone alse, when he went 4 tails against orochimaru and did the chakra bomb thing he just did a "dent" into the earth...now think goku and all ther characters they are with less amount of energy or even with just their punches they make similar damages to the earth...also there are more characters in naruto that are smart but when it comes to fight they are as smart as any other character in dbz exept shikamaru but shikamaru's chakra is no comparison to goku's chi so it's shadow bind won't work at all....besides goku is like the only really dumb one beacuse vegeta and gohan and piccolo are freaking geniuses, it just has no comparison. even if they get cought in genjutsu in order to ger rid of genjutsu they will have to kill their source of enery chakra or ki, and well they are pretty much ki/chakra masters so they can lower it as much as they want or raise it all the hell they want so not even genjutsu will help them

as for tobi not even, even though he can use space time ninjutu to teletrasport himself the dragonball characters can sense ki/chakra so they will imediately know where he is

goku: where he go? *senses him* i got him! *instant transmition*
tobi: few i escaped
goku: Kamehameha
tobi: shit! *dies*

Last edited:

SuSaNo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as for tobi not even, even though he can use space time ninjutu to teletrasport himself the dragonball characters can sense ki/chakra so they will imediately know where he is

goku: where he go? *senses him* i got him! *instant transmition*
tobi: few i escaped
goku: Kamehameha
tobi: shit! *dies*
but tobi survives and lets the kamehameha go through him....
copies kamehameha and kills goku

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kamehameha has been showed to envelop the whole body with it's power so unless tobi can teleport his whole body at the speed of the kamehameha then he won't be able to dodge it.

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what a silly question...
Of Course Naruto.........I don't know abt others but Sharingan will copy every technique and DBZ got raped........

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Susanoo, amaterasu, and tsukyomi could probably own a lot of them.
Susanoo=unbreakable defence, and a sword which seals the opponent in an eternal genjutsu.
Amaterasu=anything the user's eye focus's on instantly goes up in black flame's that will burn through anything
Tsukyom=genjutsu(not only that but the only one's that can defend against that are people who have 2 souls/bodies fused together in like 1 body)

Jiriyah in sage mode could probably owned a lot of them(at least before they like went Super saiyen 2 or so)
He was like just as fast, equally powerful physically almost, powerful toad deep fryer, and his ultimate rasengan is probably just as powerful as even some of the extremely powerful energy blasts(a 20 cm diametre rasengan created a 5-6 metre(500-600 cm) crater. imagine what the ultimate rasengan(about 3 metre's in diametre(300 cm in diametre) can do if it actually hit's.

Pain's 6 bodies
lie detecter body: if he grab's you instant death if you say a lie
mind reading body: if he touch's your head he know's all of your thought's and memories etc
Chakra absorption body: a BIG one as it make's all energy attack's(like the beloved kamehameha, and even the spirit bomb useless
Missile body:a big one as it allow's pain to attack them and possibly kill and damage them(the missile's are quite powerful)
summoning body: allow's multiple and powerful succesive summoning's which are strong and can do damage, and one of them can be used to block a lot of powerful jutsu's
Grav realm:Another big one as
A)forcably draw's the opponent into a trap where they can be skewered
or B)push's away any attack.

that is all for now, though there will probably be more, oh wait

bug men~ bug's that eat lot's of chakra and will eat all of their energy.

Naruto's: his chakra flast(4-tails) quite powerful, his rasenshuriken(unlikely to hit but if it does...) because of it's effect could one hit even one of them, "that jutsu"(not much is known about it but it seem's to be just as strong as an energy blast)