Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This Chapter made a lot of people think that almost everything that was going on in it was not logical or impossible to happen in the World of Naruto, including me. But I don't think we stopped and thought about it for a few moments.

First thing, Obito coming back to the world of the living. Some people are freaking out and bashing, literally bashing the Manga for doing such a "illogical" decision.

You must be registered for see images
Then let's take a look at these situations:

Dan Katō - with using his technique, the Spirit Transformation technique, he was able to freely move his spirit at will, entering people's bodies/minds, even transferring his Chakra to them. Though, he was in the world of the living (but still he was dead. . . that is undead), unlike Obito, and maybe he was the sole user of the Spirit Transformation technique, but the fact still stands that what Obito did was not impossible.

Tobirama Senju - he was able to move his soul with a technique, that sadly was never shown. Again, another reason what Obito did was not impossible. Don't forget, he was technically dead. . . undead.

Madara Uchiha - by only using brutal will force or whatever, I don't know what he actually did, he was able to return his soul to his undead body. Another reason what Obito did was not impossible.

Second, Obito giving Kakashi his eyes:

As you may have noticed or not, Kakashi has a temporal usage of the Sharingans, as it was said by Obito.

Similar what Itachi did to Sasuke:

He transfered his power to Sasuke, excatly what Obito did to Kakashi.

And third, Kakashi using Perfect Susano'o, with only a Mangekyō Sharingan:

Actually, this was shown before, but no one complained about it. Indra was using Susano'o with only his Mangekyō Sharingan. Though, he was the son of the Sage of the Shx Paths, but still, he was only using Mangekyō Sharingan. . . I mean come one, how could have he achieved an Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. . . plus, it was never actually said: "You have to have an Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan to use Perfect Susano'o." :erm:

PS: If you intend to bash or something similar, at least read the thread first. . . :yeah:

Sound

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara's one was completely unexplainable. Left the body comes back performs seal to camel the contract.
He should have done it with pure will.

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dammmmm too much this week. I enjoyed it but was surprising!!!!!! Also this means kakashi has obitos chakra right? For a while! And just surprising kishi lol.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara's one was completely unexplainable. Left the body comes back performs seal to camel the contract.
He should have done it with pure will.
Maybe, mabye not. . . not our story to tell. :yeah:

So you came in to my thread Stole the info and used it on your thread without giving credits that s so original man
I'm sorry, but I didn't saw you thread. . . honestly. I was here for a few minutes, saw a lot of people's thoughts towards the Chapter and I started doing the thread. . . I was writing for like twenty minutes. . . english is not my first language and I'm a slow writer.

Super legit thread...well done.
Thank you for clearing this up man, the base needs to be educated really bad
I like this one.
You are right sir, this sort of thing happens often in NV.
Thanks! :yeah:

Dammmmm too much this week. I enjoyed it but was surprising!!!!!! Also this means kakashi has obitos chakra right? For a while! And just surprising kishi lol.
Yes, I spouse he does have his Chakra. . . for a while. . . :yeah:

Last edited:

sindi1997

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe, mabye not. . . not our story to tell. :yeah:

I'm sorry, but I didn't saw you thread. . . honestly. I was here for a few minutes, saw a lot of people's thoughts towards the Chapter and I started doing the thread. . . I was writing for like twenty minutes. . . english is not my first language and I'm a slow writer.

Umm at the bottom of the page there is smth called thread information And btw i saw your name there and you stayed for quite long anyways

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito was dead and talking to a dead person. These people youre talking about were edos and it makes alot more sense than Obito traveling from the dead to the living with his MS. It's an asspull

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Umm at the bottom of the page there is smth called thread information And btw i saw your name there and you stayed for quite long anyways
You mean on your thread. . . I really did saw it. . . hmm

Obito was dead and talking to a dead person. These people youre talking about were edos and it makes alot more sense than Obito traveling from the dead to the living with his MS. It's an asspull
Didn't Madara do similar thing using his Mangekyō Sharingan. . . Izanagi. . . he died and than he came back to life. . . I know it's not the same, but he did return from the dead on his own. . . it's not impossible. . . :erm:

nice job...

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats not the same at all Izanagi is suppose to do that and Madara wasn't dead when he prep'd it. It's not even remotely similar bro. It's an asspull.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats not the same at all Izanagi is suppose to do that and Madara wasn't dead when he prep'd it. It's not even remotely similar bro. It's an asspull.
Well, I can't do much if you are not satisfied. . . I hope next Chapter clarifies the situation and make you think it's not that much of an asspull. . . :yeah:

Chīkara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But obito was already dead... No edo or anything he just kamui'd from heaven to the real world. To give Kakashi an asspull sharingan which is able to use
Perfect susano