Etari

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chapter starts with Madara standing up slowly as he recovers from the damages that Maito Gai had inflicted upon him. He looks at Naruto with a straight, eye-to-eye contact.

Madara: Change everything? Is that what you are going to boast about now?
Naruto: (smiles) Heh, I don’t expect you to understand what I’m trying to say, anyways.

Madara shoots a look at Gai, and realizes that he has stopped fading into ashes, and that energy is burning up in his heart’s pressure point, keeping him alive. He then looks at Naruto again with a very interested expression.

Madara: I see. So you replenished the energy in his heart’s pressure point. However, from the looks of it, it won’t aid him in surviving. What is the point of temporarily delaying a man’s death?
Kakashi: Gai…
Naruto: There is a point! A hero can’t just die without saying his proper final words!
Kakashi: !!
Madara:

Obito spirals himself back with Sakura beside Kakashi, Sakura is seen crying in happiness.

Madara: Obito… Is this your doing?
Obito: I have nothing to do with that… When he stood up, I felt a different aura within him. I can’t explain the cause of it. Madara… This may be your downfall, because…

Naruto is suddenly seen punching Madara in the stomach; Madara hadn’t expected a surprise attack.

Madara (in his mind): Guh!! This sneaky bastard!

Madara is recoiled back and is smashed into the Tree. He then stands up with a grin in his face.

Madara: Heh, another worthy opponent! Shall we dance?!
Naruto: Bring it on!
Madara: Katon: Chou Gouenkyuu (Fire Release: Expanded Great Blaze Ball)!!
Naruto: Fuuton: Chou Oodama Rasenshuriken (Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken)!!

The Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken flies straight through the Expanded Great Blaze Ball in an unfazed manner.

Madara (in his mind): I won’t be able to absorb this jutsu in an open area, it might create an opening.

A wood clone suddenly appears from the ground behind Naruto and uses an empowered version of the Bansho Tennin, pulling everything within its radius.

Naruto: D-Damn it!! Aghh!!
Kakashi: Ugh!!
Gaara: Agh!!
Obito: !!
Sakura: Ahh!

Madara (in his mind): With this he won’t be able to get away so easily. He will collide with his own jutsu along with his subordinates and my clone.

The Rasenshuriken is pulled back towards Naruto as he and everybody/everything else is pulled by Madara’s clone. However, a Naruto clone dashes towards Madara’s clone from behind with a Rasengan and hits him, resetting the jutsu.

Kakashi: (surprised) He didn’t absorb the jutsu?
Gaara: It seems like he’s using everything very wisely.
Madara (in his mind): This kid in his current state is a very different one compared to the one I’ve fought before. The feeling I get when fighting this kid gives me an eerily similar feeling I get whenever I fought Hashirama in the past.

Naruto: (smirks) Is that all?
Madara : No…
Naruto:
Madara (in his mind): He leaves me no other choice.

Madara sends several Gudou Damas towards Naruto and Naruto launches himself towards them, kicking and punching them away as he dashes towards Madara. Madara also runs towards him, Naruto prepares a Rasenshuriken and Madara raises his hands up to touch Naruto and remove his existence with Onmyouten.
Madara successfully comes in contact with Naruto and he smiles.

Naruto: Heh! (smiles)
Madara: ?!
Naruto: That doesn’t work on me!!
Madara (in his mind): What?!

Naruto hits Madara with the Rasenshuriken and Madara is seen flying towards the tree once again, but he absorbs the Rasenshuriken before it explodes.

Madara: (stands up quickly) You bastard!!

Madara creates five clones, and they all launch themselves towards Naruto and the others while the real Madara lunges up towards the very top of the tree.

Kakashi: He’s going for--!!
Naruto: Bastard! You won’t get a—(blocks a Taijutsu attack from a Madara clone)
Madara (clone): You’re not going anywhere.

The clones all keep Naruto and the others busy as Madara stands at the top of the tree.

Madara: (smiling) The power that created it all, shall bloom once more, and destroy it all.

Madara is then stabbed by a sword, and he calmly takes a look at the person who stabbed him.

Madara: You don't feel any different, kid.
Sasuke: (smiles) Heh, you will see soon. Also, you’re not the one who’ll eat that fruit, Uchiha Madara.
Naruto: Sasuke!!

What is Uchiha Sasuke planning? Why does he want to eat the fruit? What will Madara do?

Rinianne

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice, but I know some of these are not going to happen. Have you seen the spoilers?
anyways, nice prediction
BTW Madara has1 gudou dama left

EVlL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke wont eat that. i believe he's not interested in that and wants to rebuild a system in the world of shinobi by destroying one first.

Etari

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agh. Well, I didn't see the spoilers. But it was fun making this, lol. It turned from a prediction to some kind of a fanfic.
Anyways, thank you for reading my "prediction", guys :D