Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone read Naruto Shippuden - Chapter 643: "A Combination Attack", on ***********? -

It's about Kurama's translation.

Page 01 - Yin Kurama to Minato: Were you really planing on having your kid wipe your own ass for you? -

Page 14 - Yang Kurama to Yin Krama: Hey sexy bastard, long time no see, how you been? -

*********** always goes little bit over the top. :yay:

Another thing! By reading Chapter 643 from: MangaPanda, MangaReader, and ***********, it looks like Rin didn't die on the same day as Kushina and Minato, it was just a mistranslation. . . what do you guys think about it? hmm

PTran5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also note that ***********'s translation didn't state that Obito can't use Kamui, unlike the other scans we saw last time.
You must be registered for see images

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also note that ***********'s translation didn't state that Obito can't use Kamui, unlike the other scans we saw last time.
Hmm. . . yeah, I didn't noticed that. :yeah:

I wonder how VIZ will translate it. . . hmm

jorgelius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can that be, when even her name wasn't mentioned in the Chapter? hmm

Meaning, a mistranslation. :yeah:
that's just weird since many sources translate with rin thing and even tough its how u understand it and change it to england (sorry my english) if page says RIN there should be RIN everywhere nevertheless i vote *********** is right.

that is just so much something obito - masashi would do/say

Slye

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even still that translation is implying that he can't do it freely. If so he would have phased that rasengan easily.

Sentinel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this will be another case of edit the chapter yourself (for those who download it) and pick the best translation you like that fits best in with the rest of the story. because personaly I don't like the over the top translations of ***********, but they have the most accurate ones most of the times (I heard, I don't speak japanese)

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think I love Minato for saying Shanaroo/Hell yeah
Yeah, but him saying thing like that doesn't really match his personality. . . kinda weird. :yeah:

almost all translation are different
Actually, MangaPanda and MangaReader are totally the same. :erm:

that's just weird since many sources translate with rin thing and even tough its how u understand it and change it to england (sorry my english) if page says RIN there should be RIN everywhere nevertheless i vote *********** is right.

that is just so much something obito - masashi would do/say
That's why it's best to wait for VIZ translations. :yeah:

Even still that translation is implying that he can't do it freely. If so he would have phased that rasengan easily.
Yeah, kinda. . . hmm

this will be another case of edit the chapter yourself (for those who download it) and pick the best translation you like that fits best in with the rest of the story. because personaly I don't like the over the top translations of ***********, but they have the most accurate ones most of the times (I heard, I don't speak japanese)
Well, that's dumb. . . :erm: