Naruto Better without Kyuubi(kurama)?

Davor97

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used the search button and didnt show any results.
So i am asking you would naruto be better? I mean the person naruto and the anime?
Personally i think yes.Why? Letstart from the beggining and see how would it go.
Kyuubi attacked the village.Minato doesnt seal in naruto, kyuubi dies with kushina. Minato and Naruto live.
As naruto grows up everybody like him and respect him and he has the best father ever.
Facts:

Minato lives <3,Naruto like a person would have 100x more chakra,no uchiha masacre,sasuke a good boy, itachi a leaf ninja, hiruzen would live,good chunnin exams, orochimaru would be stopped, naruto would learn better and easier rasengan,

minato would teach him FTG what would be awesome,minato would teach him sealing jutsus of his own kind and ones of kushina,minato would be a sage,he would perfect rasengan with naruto,naruto would be easier things in life,naruto would know the truth,akatsuki failure, no kyuubi no juubi,no pain attack,no tobi attack,no great wars.

THE DECISION: IT WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT KYUUBI

SO I THINK THAT

Ultimatevirus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think this thread was made before.....
but to the topic... uchiha massacre would take place anyways .. no good sasuke .. no savior itachi .. and it will certainly effect leaf

Redd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wouldn't be shit. Forget ftg he'd be lucky if he summon a single shadow clone by the time he was a Chuunin and his entire arsenal it based on that.

Last edited: