Naruto based off Hunter x Hunter?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just re-watched Hunter X Hunter and i couldn't help but notice a fair few similarities between Hunter X Hunter and Naruto

1) Both anime starts off with the main characters childhood where both lead characters are twelve year old orphan boys.

2) Both Gon Freeks (HxH) and Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto) gain 3 friends, Gon on his quest to be a hunter while Naruto becomes part of Team 7, a Ninja Squad.

3) Kurapica (HxH) and Sasuke (Naruto) were both left as Sole Survivors of their massacared clans, both clans have "Special" Eyes, Both Kurapica and Sasuke join "Evil Groups" in order to get their revenge and Avenge their clans by killing the people responsible.

4) Both anime deal with certain energies/powers, Nen (HxH) and Chakra (Naruto).

5) In Both anime characters undergo different skill training and studies one to become a Hunter and the other a Ninja.

6) Both Gon (HxH) and Naruto (Naruto) are not that bright and have an extremely strong will to never give up, they also have the ability to make friends quickly due to their honest, determined and pure hearted personalities.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything Is based On EVERYTHING, it is pretty much impossible not to take off of someone else. I doubt that naruto is based off hunterxwhatever the name is.

also click my dragon eggs eggs:D

Last edited: