Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the latest chapter Naruto has been shown training his Sage Mode. In Sage Mode Naruto has been shown being well versed in Taijutsu. Naruto has only two move with his element, wind, being Wind Release:Rasengan and Wind Releas:Rasenshuriken. I feel Naruto has to train more with his wind element especially if he is fighting Sasuke some day soon. In a couple of chapter covers it has been foreshadowed that Naruto will learn how to use a sword, and lately alot of powerful shinobi have been shown using a sword, most importantly the Cloud Ninja. I have read a post or two that says Itachi's Gift to Naruto is a sword, i feel that Naruto will get a sword from Myōbokuzan. Then Naruto can apply his wind element to the sword to match Sasuke's Lightning Sword Tech. If not that he needs another way to use his Wind Element more effectively for he cant use Rasenshuriken unless he is in sage mode otherwise it cuts his chakra system. My next possibilty is for Naruto to wear gloves like Kakashi except insted of steel be made of Chakra Element Metal, whatever Asuma's trench knive's were, and use them to increas the power behind his punches.

My pont is Naruto nedds some new Wind Techs

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree that Naruto needs to know more wind release tech. Like What sora used in filler arc. Those were cool techs. He may get sword or not. According to some theory he may get sword. If he gets it, it will be cool. But naruto is much of rough fighter. So sword may not suit him. And yeah Naruto can FRS in normal mode, against Kakuzu, but he may not throw it.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree that Naruto needs to know more wind release tech. Like What sora used in filler arc. Those were cool techs. He may get sword or not. According to some theory he may get sword. If he gets it, it will be cool. But naruto is much of rough fighter. So sword may not suit him. And yeah Naruto can FRS in normal mode, against Kakuzu, but he may not throw it.
yea but if he uses it in normal mode he hurts himself to leaving him incapable of using his right arm for a while

thynat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He really does need a new technique... not possibly a wind technique any technique that will make him strong against sasuke and the other ninjas.. remember the 4th ninja war has been declared..

yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree with you man, but what naruto REALLY needs is to be able to control the kyuubi the way killer bee controls the hachibi. it beats all other techniques he can learn hands down

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i agree with you man, but what naruto REALLY needs is to be able to control the kyuubi the way killer bee controls the hachibi. it beats all other techniques he can learn hands down
yups. But this is about Naruto and not of kyuubi. He must control kyuubi, no doubt. But he should not rely on it.

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he really need more wind techs.

Perhaps a lesser version of the air bullet jutsu shukkaku used or the air slice sora used during filler arc.

Too, he could learn some from gaara or temari. Can u imagine naruto with a huge fan? lol.

Blizzard589

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, Naruto should learn some normal ninjutsu. He only knows three techs (besides basic ones like henge and stuff): kage bunshin, kuchiyose, and rasengan (and its variations). He never summons toads anymore. I thought after all that training with Jiraiya he would be more proficient at fighting together with toad summons.

Its all about kyuubi this, sage mode that, make a better rasengan (oodoma rasengan- used once), make an even better rasengan (fuuton: rasengan- used twice), make an even better rasengan (rasenshuriken), make bigger rasengans with natural energy in sage mode, blah blah, lame... It gets boring real quick.

There needs to be some sort of break where he trains (with his 1000 kage bunshins of course) to master several wind element techniques. Maybe Kakashi could Kamui him into the Avatar universe so he could learn the basics from Aang lol. Perhaps a fuuton: kaze no yaiba from Baki. Better yet some long range techs that don't require half of his sage mode power. How bout some fuuton kage bunshins that when they are defeated they explode into a tornado that throws his opponent away (like kakashi's raiton kage bunshin electrocuted the puppet pain when defeated).

Then he should master suiton and learn to do the gufuu suika without yamato. His father's name (Namikaze) means Waves and Wind afterall. He should inherit both of those.

rajin

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wind tech he has already what he need now isto get the water style jutsu

if he can able to get water manipulation then he will create unmatchable jutsu's

water can't be cut but is weak against lightning and earth

tjitzur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

if he can able to get water manipulation then he will create unmatchable jutsu's

hmm water can cut if u see the new animen 1 of the frogs cut things with water and i irl u can also cut iron with water

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he really need more wind techs.

Perhaps a lesser version of the air bullet jutsu shukkaku used or the air slice sora used during filler arc.

Too, he could learn some from gaara or temari. Can u imagine naruto with a huge fan? lol.

i think i only seen naruto creating rasengan with one tail, but what if 4tail naruto will create rasengan mixed it with his black condensed chakra. do you think it can destroy susanoo ultimate defense? if indeed, its armageddon (sp)

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Naruto only know Futon-Rasengan. Nothing else. Remember techs like baki's or Oro's or sora's. He need to learn something more.

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think if he has a sword it will like Ichigo (Bleach), :D

Blizzard589

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't see Naruto wielding a sword. It takes too much finesse which he just doesn't have. Idk if he did it would have to be a big one.

And I'm confused why wind has the strongest attack power. I thought if you made any element sharp like you do with wind it would be able to cut. We've seen water and lightning cut, fire could probably cut as well. I thought wind was all about gale force blasts and tornadoes...

Imagine if Sasuke had a fire sword and a lightning sword.