JiraiyaTheToad Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just a prediction. I beleive that Naruto and Sauske will joing forces to fight Madara/Tobi/??? or whoever he is. We know that Madara plans to let Kabuto take Sauske after he fulfills his purpose with the Akatsuki and Sauske will find out somehow and then turn on him and will need the help of Naruto to defeat him because neither one of them is strong enough to take on Madara one on one. But after the fight they will resume to Sauske being a missing nin and Naruto chasing after him.

Uchiha Riyo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that would be something to look forward to but I prefer them fighting and ending with a draw,then Sasuke disappears,then maybe 6 years later he comes to Konoha and it turns out he was part of the village and he was given a mission that involves Madara,then when he goes to Naruto,who is the Hokage,he congratulates Sasuke and then they fight the final villain,Kabuto,and his forces!

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that would be something to look forward to but I prefer them fighting and ending with a draw,then Sasuke disappears,then maybe 6 years later he comes to Konoha and it turns out he was part of the village and he was given a mission that involves Madara,then when he goes to Naruto,who is the Hokage,he congratulates Sasuke and then they fight the final villain,Kabuto,and his forces!
I don't like that. Seems to far fetched. Sasuke on a mission to kill Danzo, attack the Kages, and try to capture Bee? Among other things?

I think Shippuden is the end of Naruto, but who knows.

JiraiyaTheToad Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ AzulaFan: I glad someone is on the same page with me so far.

@ Uchiha Riyo: As for yours, I don't think it's likely... But it would be cool. because then he could come back the hidden leaf. And although Naruto is strong he won't be ready to a young Kage like Gaara. He'll be in his 30's. He's too immature and rushes head on into everything... in my opinion.

sorry I haven't figured out how to do the multiple reply post.

Maina Deah

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think that may happen. Madara is far too powerful to anyone so far and I think Naruto might lose to Madara 1 vs. 1. Madara did lie to Sasuke when he said he doesn't have anything to do with the kyuubi incident 16 yrs ago. I'm not sure if Sasuke agreed on Madara's plan. I think the only thing Sasuke want is to kill everyone in Konoha then he can die or he doesn't care whatever happens to him. But I still have a strong feeling that Naruto can change Sasuke for good then it's the ultimate showdown b/w Madara vs. Naruto + Sasuke.

JiraiyaTheToad Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like that. Seems to far fetched. Sasuke on a mission to kill Danzo, attack the Kages, and try to capture Bee? Among other things?

I think Shippuden is the end of Naruto, but who knows.
We'll I agree with you that his theory seems a lil far fetched. I don't think it will be the end of the Shinobi world. I gotta a feeling that the younger generation will take over the series. Like the 3rd Hokage's grandson. It's seems to be leading up to something.

Maina Deah

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@ AzulaFan: I glad someone is on the same page with me so far.

@ Uchiha Riyo: As for yours, I don't think it's likely... But it would be cool. because then he could come back the hidden leaf. And although Naruto is strong he won't be ready to a young Kage like Gaara. He'll be in his 30's. He's too immature and rushes head on into everything... in my opinion.

sorry I haven't figured out how to do the multiple reply post.
yeah I agree with you. Naruto should be a hokage since it was his dream from the start but he's still not good enough to be a hokage. He's still childish and not a leader type..yet

Yanto

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It may not be true that sasuke and naruto join....they are meant to be the strongest in the naruto cartoon and the are two enemies...

JiraiyaTheToad Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It may not be true that sasuke and naruto join....they are meant to be the strongest in the naruto cartoon and the are two enemies...
Yes it may not be, but commomly join forces to eliminate a common foe who they can't defeat on their own. And Madara has to be the strongest character in the series right now. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" for now...

natssuu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the moment Naruto and Sasuke could beat Tobi by themselves. But when/if Tobi will be the Jubi's jinchuuriki they have to team up to beat him.

JiraiyaTheToad Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the moment Naruto and Sasuke could beat Tobi by themselves. But when/if Tobi will be the Jubi's jinchuuriki they have to team up to beat him.
I don't think there's any way Sauske can match up to Madara in his current state at all. Madara has all the abilities that come with sharigan on a more powerful level than Sauske and the experience. And Madara now has both the rinnegan and sharigan he's even more powerful.

JiraiyaTheToad Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto and saskue will most likely join forces and defeat madara, where either naruto or saskue will die,
With Sauske being the villian that he is today, he could never return to Konoha as a free shinobi. Only go to prison. So if one was to die I think it will be Sauske. And I don't think the series will end until after Naruto becomes Hokage.