XxNaruto10xX

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto full power with sage mode, Nine Tails Fox mode chakra and naruto has itachi's crow with Kotoamatsukami.
Sasuke has full power curse mark and eternal mangekyo sharigan.

Minato is at full power and Itachi is healthy and would use full power.
So who do you think would win this fight??

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
minato and itachi. minato's FTG would be the deciding factor. with it if he marks sasuke he can teleport straight past susanoo. also minato is all around better than naruto so he would beat naruto. furthermore minato could just separate them if he wanted and then take them on 1v1. itachi CAN beat naruto and he is more skilled with sharingan than sasuke so he would beat sasuke because his susanoo is better.

Lentz

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not so easily debatable. Naruto's abilities in 9 tails chakra mode still aren't known to the fullest, neither is it confirmed (I think) that this mode and sage mode can be mixed. There is also fourth unknown dojutsu that comes with EMS. So yeah...

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto and sasuke would win they already surpassed itachi and minato but no one will admit it
sasuke and naruto only surpassed itachi and minato respectively in power. just raw power. both itachi and minato are all around more skilled than sasuke and naruto. itachi can match and best sasuke in everything but amaterasu. minato can match and best naruto in everything but rasengan. also since when did naruto surpass minato? because the toad pa said so? well when in kyuubi mode yamato said naruto wasnt at minato's level. and just because someone said they surpassed someone doesnt make it true. you going to tell me naruto surpassed minato only in sage mode? no way absolutely not. naruto still has not surpassed minato and the only reason sasuke may have surpassed itachi is because he took his eyes. even then with the help of minato itachi can beat sasuke.

wall2cp3

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto full power with sage mode, Nine Tails Fox mode chakra and naruto has itachi's crow with Kotoamatsukami.
Sasuke has full power curse mark and eternal mangekyo sharigan.

Minato is at full power and Itachi is healthy and would use full power.
So who do you think would win this fight??
there is no point in him having the crow cuz it has protect the leaf and itachi and minato are its protectors.
itachi and minato win btw

NagatoUzumaki

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato & Itachi.

Several others said this before, and I'm repeating it.
They are overall more skilled and experienced than Naruto & Sasuke.
Naruto surpassed Minato because he made RasenShuriken. But it takes much chakra. Besides, Minato will just teleport and evade all attacks, they aren't fast enough.
Sasuke surpassed Itachi in the case of Amaterasu flames, but Itachi can extinguish them. While his Susano'o and Tsukuyomi are way better than Sasuke's.

They might be able to hold off for some time, but eventually Minato & Itachi win.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto and sasuke would win they already surpassed itachi and minato but no one will admit it

I don't think so

Minato... Was so far the only ninja that I've seen successfully hit madara apart from konan, which I believe just cracked her neck after that was done.

You have to think of strategizing ability.

Shikamaru beats people because of his brilliance not sheer power.

It may be true they have raw power over itachi and minato.

But those are 2 geniuses..

warlee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
U guys are forgeting something the crow will work on itachi, it will turn to 3 vs 1. Even if it didn't work naruto can handle minato.rasengan can't penetrate his shroud, there is chakra arm everywhere & even clones army will flood the battleground. I don't know about sasuke thou but he should be able 2 outlast itachi @ worst

raxy

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
REALLY?! Because last time i checked Naruto wasn't as fast as minato was. And Itachi NEARLY killed sasuke even though he himself was near death. so i don't see how this works friend..
Yup really really, the problem is you checked last timexd but now Naruto has kyubi mode and sasuke got EMS.....Now dont tell me that Ms itachi can beat EMS sasuke and Minato can beat Naruto kyubi mode..