Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is for fans of both.
How old are you, and what age did you start reading/watching them. What's the rank among the two?
I was about 14 for Naruto and 19 for OP. I'm 22 now. OP and the breaker are the only manga/manwha I anticipate, but Naruto is my favorite among all the other manga I read. I have a big list of others.

The7thHokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My fav Manga was DB, but now its done for, so its Attack on Titan, followed by OP, and then Deadman Wonderland.

Naruto is on par with Bleach for now, cuz its really getting stupid

Kurama2012

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i actually watched one piece before naruto i think i was 13 or 14 when it came to toonami but it never continued so i kinda forgot about it then i got into naruto when i was 16 then i got back into one piece when i was about 20 or 21 cant quite remember and im 22 now
as for which one is my favorite that would be naruto but one piece is my secound favorite manga

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started watchin OP on tv before naruto but then it stopped, and then I started to watch/read OP last year, I was 18. Naruto I think I had like 14/15.

sky4life

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started watching naruto 6 years ago.
First i used to watch it with my brother,But not anymore.
2 years ago i got boring with naruto and watched DBZ,It was epic.
Too bad it stopped...
Naruto and a H-Anime are my only favorites

MartinRico

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My fav Manga was DB, but now its done for, so its Attack on Titan, followed by OP, and then Deadman Wonderland.

Naruto is on par with Bleach for now, cuz its really getting stupid
The nostalgia effect is probably why Naruto is ranked where it is. Aot is okay, gantz is the only death manga i really liked. Vinland Saga, d gray man(if it ever releases again) and Claymore are the only monthly mangas I keep up with.
@ Simple Math I stopped watching anime altogether.

Last edited:

NagatoSolos

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started watching Naruto in 2011 . Then started reading at June 2012 .

I started watching and reading One Piece on November or December 2012 .

I'd say they're both my favourites . I can't compare them .

basegirl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm 17 now (almost 18), i first encountered naruto anime when i was like second grade of elementary school then i watched it on tv, but they stopped airing it. when i turned 14 i started watching naruto online and not long after i caught up with the anime and the manga.....
and three weeks ago i decided to start watching one piece....first 150 episodes i read in the manga and after i started to watch the anime. i've just finished the enies lobby arc which is episode 314.
now that basically means that i have watched 300 plus episodes in 3 weeks XD

i loooove one piece but still my favorite series is naruto. it may be because i've been watching naruto longer idk. anyways I LOVE THEM BOTH :yay: :bouncy: <3

Ineverquit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched Naruto back on toonami... saw the series premiere back in 05' (when I was 10) and I loved it. I didn't start watching any other anime until about 10 months ago (17 at that point 18 now) and that's when I first watched One Piece, Bleach and others. As of right now my favorite series is easily One Piece, then Bleach then Naruto.

HarrisonX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm 12 and when I was younger (I can't remember age) I watched random episodes of One Piece because it was just on (I had cable then (I had Foxtel until early this year :()) but then I stopped watching it for some reason.... And then last late last year I started watching Naruto and One Piece in like January this year. Out of both of them.... I don't know which one I like better... :( Oh and I knew about Naruto like a few months before I watched it.... I tried Naruto because I thought it was a different anime that's similar... (I don't know the name of it)

Last edited: