Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just felt like coloring a nice sunny panel cause the heat is killing me here xD

I said a month ago that i will never color Naruto anymore cause its just like repeating the same panel over and over again but with a different pose.

Idk how long it took me but i think it was less than 2 hours,
kakashis hair was so damn annoying cause of it dirrections but other than that i didnt had any problems with the hair.

Colored without a refferance, made in Photoshop CS2 , with a mouse -_-.
You must be registered for see images

Transparent

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd say one of ur best work this far. Only thing is the hair on naruto. It's a bit wierd. But overall it's really nice. :overjoy:

Tip for next time. When u're just about done with ur coloring, lock the transparency on the lineart layer, and go over it with a dark colored brush and make it fit the picture more nicely. i.e. for the part of the lineart on kakashi's vest, use a dark green. It looks so much nicer when the lineart is concealed a little. :D

edit: what's with that frame? xd it looks.. how can i say it kindly.. terrible^^

Last edited:

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's really good for a mouse. I couldn't even do that good with my tablet. It looks like Kakashi is doing Naruto from behind though. haha

Astral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just felt like coloring a nice sunny panel cause the heat is killing me here xD

I said a month ago that i will never color Naruto anymore cause its just like repeating the same panel over and over again but with a different pose.

Idk how long it took me but i think it was less than 2 hours,
kakashis hair was so damn annoying cause of it dirrections but other than that i didnt had any problems with the hair.

Colored without a refferance, made in Photoshop CS2 , with a mouse -_-.
You must be registered for see images
So how are you so good?