Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3,689๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
NaruHina beats SasuSaku. We don't know anything about Sasuke's EMS abilities so as far as abilities goes Sasuke only has the powers of standard MS. Hinata is a better close ranged fighter then Sakura and since Sakura's taijutsu style is chakra based Hinata has a better chance countering her chakra based power (or outright stopping it), however if Sakura gets off a good punch before hand it could end her. Naruto in Kyuubi mode has the advantage over Ama (it can't hit him) and Tsukuyomi (Kyuubi releases for him). As for Susanoo Naruto's Rasenshuriken could possibly counter (as he mastered it in Sage Mode allowing him to add Nature energy into it and expand it's range. Having monsterous chakra from the Kyuubi could have similar or even greater results although that's just a theory) and if he mastered the Tailed Beast Rasengan then that's another stroy. NaruHina duo comes out on top for me.

Team Avenger

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
NaruHina beats SasuSaku. We don't know anything about Sasuke's EMS abilities so as far as abilities goes Sasuke only has the powers of standard MS. Hinata is a better close ranged fighter then Sakura and since Sakura's taijutsu style is chakra based Hinata has a better chance countering her chakra based power (or outright stopping it), however if Sakura gets off a good punch before hand it could end her. Naruto in Kyuubi mode has the advantage over Ama (it can't hit him) and Tsukuyomi (Kyuubi releases for him). As for Susanoo Naruto's Rasenshuriken could possibly counter (as he mastered it in Sage Mode allowing him to add Nature energy into it and expand it's range. Having monsterous chakra from the Kyuubi could have similar or even greater results although that's just a theory) and if he mastered the Tailed Beast Rasengan then that's another stroy. NaruHina duo comes out on top for me.
Well thought out, I'd say.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
oh by the way i think naruto could beat both of them by himself. 1000 shadow clones (all in sage mode) that all use sage art: giant rasengan and sakura is dead and sasuke would have to use susanoo (that many giant rasengans may beat susanno and may not). and then its just sasuke and naruto and naruto wins.

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3,689๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
oh by the way i think naruto could beat both of them by himself. 1000 shadow clones that all use rasengan and sakura is dead and sasuke would have to use susanoo. and then its just sasuke and naruto and naruto wins.
He could but odds are Hinata is going to have to deal with her because Naruto won't touch Sakura because...well I really don't know why he just won't because he's too nice to Sakura. Hinata will have no problem getting rid of her compitition though.

Rafeal brown

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
oh by the way i think naruto could beat both of them by himself. 1000 shadow clones (all in sage mode) that all use sage art: giant rasengan and sakura is dead and sasuke would have to use susanoo (that many giant rasengans may beat susanno and may not). and then its just sasuke and naruto and naruto wins.
No. Sasuke will cancel the clones out with chidori nagash and one shot naruto with susanoo arrow or kirin