[Photoshop] Naruto and Hinata go to the MALL.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So this is a pic of Naruto and Hinata going to the mall. Everybody likes going to the mall. Naruto being the gentlemen that he is, willingly carries Hinata's bags wherever they go. Hinata is on the phone with her sister Hinabi and Naruto is taking a break whilst thinking of the surprise he has in store for Hinata tonight...

I made a few little adjustments from my original. Things that didn't make sense like Hinata wearing part of a skirt while having her legs wide open and her scarf use to look more like a handkerchief. I left Naruto's hair more cartoony since it's more Naruto-ish that way. There is one major thing I forgot to change that irked me the first time but I already applied the base colors so I just kept on going. Added a bit more textures to the wall and tiles. I also wanted to re-do the shopping bags but especially the orange on the right but I just didn't bother in the end.

Please comment or criticize and all that good stuff.

You must be registered for see images

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata looks like Peggy Bundy. Cute pic tho. And naruto fingers could have been done a bit better. But it looks ok.
Heh. Peggy Bundy is an attractive woman ;) Yeah you're right. I should've changed the fingers a bit. I kinda copped out the first time by just duplicating the right hand xd