Naruto After Mastering the Kyūbi Mode (Fox Mode)

guarska

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahahaahah...!!!

That the greatest "playing safe" answer I've ever encountered.

Our brain needs a little bit of exercise.:flaw:

Nothing to gain or loose, just the face on taking the risk to answer.:p

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Besides the Kyūbi Cloak and Fox transformation.

What new ability do you think will Naruto gain after he mastered the Kyūbi Mode?
kyubi sage mode
and a better sage mode cuz if he controls the kyuubi the kyuubi wont be able to reject ma and pa from naruto's body and therefore they can gather natural energy for him while he fights...

6SageNaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kyubi sage mode
and a better sage mode cuz if he controls the kyuubi the kyuubi wont be able to reject ma and pa from naruto's body and therefore they can gather natural energy for him while he fights...
well it does have the advantages for naruto if pa n ma can combine with naruto body for the gathering nature energy purpose.

but i didnt like it coz it will make naruto like a freak sage with 2 toads on his shoulder... doesnt look cool for me xd:flaw:

i like the current naruto sage mode. looks cooler. well i hope dat when naruto mastering the fox mode itself making the sage mode complete due to his sage mode can consume the vast reserve chakra from the kyubii.
so.. no nid pa n ma hopefully:D

6SageNaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well it does have the advantages for naruto if pa n ma can combine with naruto body for the gathering nature energy purpose.

but i didnt like it coz it will make naruto like a freak sage with 2 toads on his shoulder... doesnt look cool for me xd:flaw:

i like the current naruto sage mode. looks cooler. well i hope dat when naruto mastering the fox mode itself making the sage mode complete due to his sage mode can consume the vast reserve chakra from the kyubii.
so.. no nid pa n ma hopefully:D
one more thing to add, the kyubii chakura have the ability of high speed regenaration.
remember during the fight with sasuke? sasuke put a hole on naruto right chest, the kubii chakura heals the wounds just a few seconds O.O

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lets just say im seeing kyuubi sage mode with ma and pa dat means more FRS also he will have transformation version 1 and 2 and maybe complete kyuubi transformation

fitsumo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:dhe will be able to extend his sage mode for more peroid
I hope so.

But in Sage Mode to attain this state, there should be a balance between physical, spiritual & natural energies thus forming a new Chakra (Sage Chakra) which drastically increase the user's ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu.

To increase those Sage Chakra reserves, Naruto needs to increase also his physical and spiritual energy capacities.

If my understanding is correct, what Naruto obtained lately is "not" another form of energy to increase his "energy reserve", but already a Chakra. This is the Kyubi Chakra (formed from the Kyubis own physical & spiritual energy, and not Naruto's own which he previously balanced with the nature's energy. And I don't think it could be broken down into physical and spiritual forms and be distributed to Naruto's, since it already have the entity of the Nine Tailed Beast. Naruto could only use or borrow it's inherit power or abilities which is naturally used by the Kyubi.

Unless there's a crash course Sage Mode training for the Kyubi to learn to balance his own. And develop additional Sage chakra in addition with Naruto's.

I think, the most significant effect to Naruto with regards to his sage chakra, is that he can sense and gather natural energy much quicker and more efficient meaning less standby time before entering the sage mode.

David

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he'll now be able to do that giant chakra ball, or menacing ball, whatever it is, without going through the tailed states. And i think, like bee he'll be able to fully transform into the kyuubi. And I noticed that bee was able to squirt ink, so maybe naruto will get something like this. I think naruto will gain the kyuubis element, which i think is fire. If i think of anything else ill post it here.