Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looks like she used some jutsu similar to Kamui, if she has actual Kamui then she's invincible.

She fodderised Naruto who was use using BSM/RSM and then she showed pity on him. She pulled the piece out so he could heal himself and carry on fighting. I thought her mission was to retrieve Kawaki? Who writes this nonsense?
You must be registered for see images

^This guy
Post automatically merged:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't worry mate, Borat's going to solo and save Naruto the Jobber with the almighty ass pulls and plot armour. I bet Borutostans(the usual suspects) and are having multiple seizures just waiting for this moment.

@Ansatsuken was I right, did you give Naruto(Kodachi) too much credit?
Post automatically merged:

Sakura's speed and prowess was compared to RSM but that's another topic, just ask her fans. Also Naruto was never said to possess exceptional CQC skills and his CQC is ranked below Sakura's in the stats. Search the forum for threads where people debate this. Anyway on the main point Naruto's too stupid for spill the beans style strategy.
Maybe

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
naruto was just pretending to be weak...... he got solo by kara girl on purpose becuz he want an intel!!!! even tho he have intel team to extract infos.........he could just avoid injuries and capture her no?!?!?!?
Wow, you're right. Maybe he's just into heeled women stomping on him.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Adults don't cry over a children's manga and come back every time a chapter drops.

:vex:

Take your own advice before you give it without solicitation. Telling everyone you're dropping a series you don't pay for is silly.
Unlike you, i paid for volumes of the series, both of them, so please.. I can complain whatever i want. As for you, time to stop bitching, the little girl inside you is coming out again and damn, she is ugly.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read the spoilers, the manga has officially become a shitfest. I am dropping it too, same as the anime, horrid, just horrid. I will never pick up anything from Kodachi and Ikemoto in the future.
Jump to Black Clover. It's more fun currently :facts:

I would suggest not to touch the spoilers, though. It often makes the content look worse than it is and reduces the enjoyment level anyway.
You end up reading it with prejudiced mind even before looking at it.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jump to Black Clover. It's more fun currently :facts:

I would suggest not to touch the spoilers, though. It often makes the content look worse than it is and reduces the enjoyment level anyway.
You end up reading it with prejudiced mind even before looking at it.
I will take a look at black clover. My brother adviced it to me in the past too..

I know, i know.. I read the spoilers and saw the raw, forgot to mention it.. These guys basically ended up killing my enthusiasm for anything Naruto related.

Thanks for the tip Avani.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like being on RSM Naruto who even dont bother to use clones or proper taijutsu means much. Nice to see that NB never changes.
Wait, what? Naruto having to use clones against a lesser opponent would make him more pathetic. And Naruto was using proper thaijutsu at least in line with his capacity. Perhaps you gave him a grander standing, in the latter, then he actually possesses.

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait, what? Naruto having to use clones against a lesser opponent would make him more pathetic. And Naruto was using proper thaijutsu at least in line with his capacity. Perhaps you gave him a grander standing, in the latter, then he actually possesses.
Pathetic or not, clones could save him from unneeded risk being wounded by unknown weapon. And proper taijutsu( i mean invisible Frog Kata or Unrivaled Strenght) easily would give him advantage against Delta. As both of them cant be absorbed, first is invisible for anyone except senjutsu users and the latter was strong enough to rip off Kaguya s arm

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pathetic or not, clones could save him from unneeded risk being wounded by unknown weapon. And proper taijutsu( i mean invisible Frog Kata or Unrivaled Strenght) easily would give him advantage against Delta. As both of them cant be absorbed, first is invisible for anyone except senjutsu users and the latter was strong enough to rip off Kaguya s arm
Yes, because RSM Naruto can use frog Kata and yes it's shown being effective against non dead bodies. And Naruto can enter TSM without prep, lol. Delta will wait around while he does, becsuse sges not an impatient villian. Btw there's no such thing like unrivalled strength it's clear Naruto's strength got rivalled pretty easily. As for clones, you're right they would save him from unnecessary risks but they would still prove how pathetic he is.

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, because RSM Naruto can use frog Kata and yes it's shown being effective against non dead bodies..
Like something could prevent him from entering in sm if he wanted this.:ROFLMAO:
And Naruto can enter TSM without prep, lol. Delta will wait around while he does, becsuse sges not an impatient villian..
Clones. Good luck for her to deal with thousand clones.
Btw there's no such thing like unrivalled strength it's clear Naruto's strength got rivalled pretty easily..
Its name of Boil Release taijutsu that he used against Kaguya.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like something could prevent him from entering in sm if he wanted this.:ROFLMAO:
You shouldn't be laughing, he already got fodderised in RSM and he clearly requires prep for TSM. What's mainly stopping him is his inability to match or stop a character with an ability(RSM/BSM) which is many times more superior to TSM

Clones. Good luck for her to deal with thousand clones.
As Madara said(paraphrased) numbers don't remove fodder. 100 × 0 is still 0. Anyway clones are made from chakra they get absorbed no difficulty if need be.

Its name of Boil Release taijutsu that he used against Kaguya.
I saw it get rivalled pretty easily, and Naruto needs to get a tailed beast for its use. Its also time limited to a moment, Nardo didn't use it constantly for a reason.

Last edited: