Naruto actually.. SPOILER

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I may as well go ahead and add it’s the classical “let my enemy think they beat me so they spill info thinking I’m about to die”

I digress though, spoilers are indicating Delta is on par with Kurama Mode Naruto in cqc. Putting her above the gokage and Sakura.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read the spoilers, the manga has officially become a shitfest. I am dropping it too, same as the anime, horrid, just horrid. I will never pick up anything from Kodachi and Ikemoto in the future.
Don't worry mate, Borat's going to solo and save Naruto the Jobber with the almighty ass pulls and plot armour. I bet Borutostans(the usual suspects) and are having multiple seizures just waiting for this moment.

@Ansatsuken was I right, did you give Naruto(Kodachi) too much credit?
Post automatically merged:

I may as well go ahead and add it’s the classical “let my enemy think they beat me so they spill info thinking I’m about to die”

I digress though, spoilers are indicating Delta is on par with Kurama Mode Naruto in cqc. Putting her above the gokage and Sakura.
Sakura's speed and prowess was compared to RSM but that's another topic, just ask her fans. Also Naruto was never said to possess exceptional CQC skills and his CQC is ranked below Sakura's in the stats. Search the forum for threads where people debate this. Anyway on the main point Naruto's too stupid for spill the beans style strategy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rohan

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys stop complain. Delta is not human and she is inner kara. The chapter is out.

Omfg delta is fire. Did she just USE kamui?

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sakura definitely would kill her when she engaged Naruto in h2h combat and base Sakura >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> base Naruto, this is the same Naruto who was surprised by shin

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read the raw here- According to reddit and visuals Naruto let her stab him so that he can get info out of her and he revived in a second

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys stop complain. Delta is not human and she is inner kara. The chapter is out.

Omfg delta is fire. Did she just USE kamui?
Looks like she used some jutsu similar to Kamui, if she has actual Kamui then she's invincible.
I read the raw here- According to reddit and visuals Naruto let her stab him so that he can get info out of her and he revived in a second
She fodderised Naruto who was use using BSM/RSM and then she showed pity on him. She pulled the piece out so he could heal himself and carry on fighting. I thought her mission was to retrieve Kawaki? Who writes this nonsense?

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like she used some jutsu similar to Kamui, if she has actual Kamui then she's invincible.

She fodderised Naruto who was use using BSM and then she showed pity on him. She pulled the piece out so he could heal himself and carry on fighting. I thought her mission was to retrieve Kawaki? Who writes this nonsense?
Here's the entire summary-https://

Reactions: salamander uchiha