Naruto A.k Chapter 1 : The Changes After 4th World War, Everyone wants to know truth.

Like I Care

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 4th Ninja World War Ends With Naruto bringing Sasuke Back home.
with Tobi & Madara gone now everyone is happy sasuke learns the truth about everything and decides to come back in konoha.

All other 7 Tailed beasts (Except kyubi & hachibi) are free to live there life without any jinchuuriki.

world war ends with main heros Naruto & killer bee.
onoki dies in the war (everyone gives him all respect for what he has done)

*Everyone is Back to Leaf Village including sasuke*

Villagers (screaming) : naruto...... we knew you could do it, you are our hero.

*Villages are not happy to see sasuke back*

Naruto : i thank you all for the love you give to me. but i am not the only hero of the war there is kakashi & guy sensei, granny tsunade, kurama all of my friends in k11 and ........... ITACHI UCHIHA.

*Everyone shocked*

Spme random persons : but he was a criminal & he killed his own people how can a selfish person like him be a hero ?

naruto : i am glad all of the villagers are here.infront of everyone i would like to tell you the truth about ITACHI UCHIHA...

Iruka : tell us naruto we want to know.

Sasuke : but naruto it will..........

Naruto : dont worry sauske now i know everything. this needs to be done right now.

sakura (thinking) : what does naruto means ???

Naruto : its true itachi killed his clan but for the sake of the village. he killed his own family just to maintain peace. he suffered the hate which was no ones fault but the cursed hatred world.

Neji : how ????

Naruto : for that you need to know what happened to kurama 16 years ago.

Sasuke (thinking) : what does he knows ?

Everyone (whispering) : who is this kurama ??? & what is naruto talking about ?

Iruka (remebers naruto mentioning kurama name when he talked about heros of the war) : naruto who is this kurama ?

Naruto : he is one of the leaf comrades. *touching his stomach* right now he lives here.

*everyone shocked*

Iruka : you mean kyubi, he destroyed our village 16 years ago.

Naruto : no iruka sensei it wasnt kyubi who destroyed our village it was the cursed cycle of hate which done this all.

Iruka : but how ???

Naruto : I cant tell you exact but i know someone who can tell you exact what happened

Shikamaru : and who is that person ?

Naruto : its kurama itself.

Iruka : what are you talking about how can we talk to kyubi ?

Naruto : like this *Naruto and kurama does a switch - roo*

*Everyone Surprised*

Rock Lee : What is this ????

Kakashi : its a switch - roo. now naruto and kyubi are best freinds. right now the one is going to talk will be kyubi not naruto.

Everyone : what that is kyubi ???

Naruto(inside kurama) : go ahead kurama tell them what you want to say.

Kurama(to Naruto) : but i dont think they will listen they hate me. i killed there family .

Naruto (inside Kurama) : no you are the one who saved them you are the one who saved me. you are one of the heros of the leaf.

Kurama(to Naruto) : but Naruto i ......

Naruto : I believe in you Kurama....

Kurama : ..........

Naruto : now make all of them believe in you kurama, i know you can do it.

Kurama : Everyone i am going to tell you what happened 16 years ago but before that i would like to say important thing first.

Iruka : what is it ??

Kurama : I am sorry for the things i've done.

*everyone surprised after they heard kurama saying sorry*

Kurama : the attack 16 years ago the masked man was behind it. the forth hokage managed to stop me & the masked man but

Might guy : but what ????

Kurama : but it leads to many Questions to unsolved ?? Questions like who was behind the attack. who summoned me in the village....
Questions like that leads to the Destruction of uchiha.
the rest Naruuto will tell it. *Switche-roo*

Iruka : but how can itachi be the hero if he kiled his own people, are you tryng to say uchiha clan was behind Kyubi attack 16 years ago ??/

Naruto : no like i said it was no ones fault but the cursed hate of the ninja world. One hero(4th hokage) Died to bring peace & protect the village 16 years ago, another hero lived his life as a criminal to protect the village .

Shikaku : we want to hear it Naruto .

Chapter 1 Ends.......

Next Time :

Naruto A.K Chapter 2 : The hero named Itachi Uchiha.