Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto 697 Naruto vs. sasuke part4

(The Rasen shuriken and arrow collide, a huge explosion occurs. Sasuke defends himself from the explosion; he lowers his guard as the explosion dissipates and notices a biju dama aimed at him.)
Sasuke: Naruto, that’s not going to be enough.
Naruto: I know sasuke.
Sasuke: (sasuke notices movement behind and below him, he replies with shock on his face) you still had two more hidden!
Naruto: (before sasuke can react) biju dama! (The three biju dama head towards sasuke with lightning speed.)
(Sasuke is consumed by the biju dama’s, the earth shakes from the explosion. As the dust clears we see sasuke still floating there, however his susanoo is blown in half)
Sasuke: Naruto I thought you weren’t trying to kill me?
Naruto: you aren’t dead are you?
Sasuke: (sasuke grits his teeth and reconstitutes his susanoo) Come Naruto! (He charges towards Naruto)
(Sasuke punches Naruto in the gut, Naruto gasps, but manages to grab sasuke arm and throw him towards the ground. As he hits the ground narutos shadow clones hits him with a barrage of biju dama. When the smoke clears Sasuke is no longer there, he appears behind the two clones and slices their heads off)
Sasuke: So much for those (Said with a smile on his face)
(Naruto appears behind sasuke and kicks for his head. Sasuke grabs his leg and tosses him skywards, instantly firing an arrow towards him. Naruto then creates another shadow clone that kicks him out of the way and takes the hit.)
Sasuke: (sasuke grits his teeth, then forms a sword and flies towards Naruto.) die!
Naruto: (forms two black rods) Not today sasuke! (They clash, slashing and stabbing their weapons together, stab, slash, stab, neither one wavering.)
(Naruto gets the upper hand because of his sage powers and punches sasuke, sending him flying into the final valley.)
Sasuke: (he Crashes into Madaras Statue. As the smoke from the impact blows away we see sasuke stir and get up on his feet. Naruto fly's down to the opposite side, they face each other) this brings back memories.
Naruto: Things will be different this time sasuke (He forms a rasengane)
Sasuke: (he forms a chidori) you talk too much (Sasuke charges at Naruto, their techniques collide.)
(The explosion that ensues creates a giant creator, wiping out everything around them. Naruto and sasuke are sent flying backwards, with both of their shrouds dissipated. Sasuke throws a kunai; Naruto with shock on his face, sees the kunai fly past his cheek.)
Sasuke: (Teleports behind Naruto, and places his hand on narutos back, stopping him from flying backwards) Ninja art: Natures release! (Naruto notices his sage power leaving his body)
Naruto: What is this?
Sasuke: A gift from the first (just as Naruto was about to react sasuke stabs him trough the hart with a chidori.)
Naruto: What’s going on (We see narutos eyes turn white as the light from them begins to fade away)
Sasuke: (With his eyes shrouded by his hair, we see tears flow down his cheeks) you were right Naruto things did end up differently .
THE END

Last edited:

Josephallison

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 698: Lord Hokage?
We see Sasuke still crouched down when he falls to one knee, he doesn't since the person behind him. Instead he is shocked when he see's Naruto crumble, just like obito, all the sudden out of know where he feels a hand on his shoulder he looks behind him and he sees Itachi who becomes Naruto that blast's Sasuke so hard with a frog kata that it knocks Sasuks threw a boulder completely demolishing it.

Sasuke: But how?

Naruto: It's simple I noticed when I was batteling Kaguya that she couldn't tell which one was a shadow clone with her Rennigan. When you knocked me in the water with your first attack I dove into the water and used my Uzimachi clan skills to hide my chakra signature. While creating a shadow clone.

Sasuke: Bastard so in other words.

Naruto: Yep you were batteling a shadow clone.

Sasuke looks annoyed and tried to get up but can't. Naruto broke everybone in his body.

Sasuke: So end it here Naruto, kill me show me your strength.

Naruto crunches his fist. And throws it at Sasuke's face hitting the rock next to him, the rock completely destroyed, Sasuke looks up at Naruto with complete horror in his eye's.

Sasuke thinks: you mean to tell me the whole time he could have?

Naruto looks at Sasuke and says: What cha lookin at scardy cat.

Then Naruto grabs Sasukes hand, and the IT is exstinguisged.

Nauto picks a limp bodied Sasuke up and throws him over his shoulders.

Sasuke: Now what Lord Hokage?

Naruto smiles at Sasukes affirmation.

Naruto: Now we go home.

The End....

Last edited:

ajflash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke can't teleport but either way it still is a very nice fanfic I enjoyed it and want more of it even though that may not be the case in the real manga it still is cool to have different versions

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 698: Lord Hokage?
We see Sasuke still crouched down when he falls to one knee, he doesn't since the person behind him. Instead he is shocked when he see's Naruto crumble, just like obito, all the sudden out of know where he feels a hand on his shoulder he looks behind him and he sees Itachi who becomes Naruto that blast's Sasuke so hard with a frog kata that it knocks Sasuks threw a boulder completely demolishing it.

Sasuke: But how?

Naruto: It's simple I noticed when I was batteling Kaguya that she couldn't tell which one was a shadow clone with her Rennigan. When you knocked me in the water with your first attack I dove into the water and used my Uzimachi clan skills to hide my chakra signature. While creating a shadow clone.

Sasuke: Bastard so in other words.

Naruto: Yep you were batteling a shadow clone.

Sasuke looks annoyed and tried to get up but can't. Naruto broke everybone in his body.

Sasuke: So end it here Naruto, kill me show me your strength.

Naruto crunches his fist. And throws it at Sasuke's face hitting the rock next to him, the rock completely destroyed, Sasuke looks up at Naruto with complete horror in his eye's.

Sasuke thinks: you mean to tell me the whole time he could have?

Naruto looks at Sasuke and says: What cha lookin at scardy cat.

Then Naruto grabs Sasukes hand, and the IT is exstinguisged.

Nauto picks a limp bodied Sasuke up and throws him over his shoulders.

Sasuke: Now what Lord Hokage?

Naruto smiles at Sasukes affirmation.

Naruto: Now we go home.

The End....

Great prediction! :D