Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Kakashi: thank you obito

Obito: don't worry about right now you have to do what you can, as long as you have my chakra don't worry about anything you won't be drained as fast with me at your side.

kakashi: got it!

Sasuke: How?

Naruto: nows not the time sasuke!

Black zetsu: Now you've done it, mothers gonna punish you!

The giant rabbit like tentails steps on black zetsu destroying him naruto and sasuke go around it and try to seal her But the beast covers itself in a black substance naruto and sasueks seals fail to work.

Sasuke: we'll have to beat her down to a point where she can't hold up the armor!

naruto: Alright!

Kakashi gets next to naruto and sasuke naruto activates his new bijuu mode which looks exactly like indras. The 3 charge her. kaguya makes several tailed beast bombs firing them all at once kakashi cuts the first one in half with his sword he then kamuis his himself and his whole susaon'o above kaguya sasuke appears behind her and naruto infront of her. Kakashi stabs Kaguya with a gaint raikiri formed on susaon'os hand, Sasuke burns her with amaterasu and naruto slams a gaint tailed beast bomb rasengan right into her third eye, while he holds down her tails with his. She roars blasting all 3 of them off of her. Sakura manged to jump off of kakashi in time and lands a punch directly On Kaguya cracking the black armor slightly. Kaguya tries to grab sakura but a naruto clone saves her.

Naruto: Shes sturdy we barely made a dent in that armor.

Sasuke: No sakura managed to crack it focus your attacks there!

The beast grew in size its face became more menacing and its teeth more sharp With a loud roar the dimensions became unstable constantly changing from one to another. As this happened kaguya kept attacking them with the large tailed beast chakra arms leaving them no choice but to run and dodge.

Sasuke: We'll never get close like this.

Kakashi's susaon'o touched naruto and sasuke just as they got cornered and the arms went through them. the 3 charged her as they phased through everything she threw at them.

obito: get her, naruto.

Kakashi: naruto, sasuke nows your chance Obitos chakra is about to leave me so this is our only shot.

naruto: got it!

Sasuke: Alright then

Kaguyas eyes can be seen widening Suddenly the arms hit sasukes suaon'o making it vanish, naruto quickly garbs him as they retreat.

Sasuke: Did his chakra wear off?

Kakashi: No I have atleast another minute and a half she found a way to hit through the kamui.

scene change

hagoromo: Its up to you hokages, but you indras transmigration is your son for this jutsu you'll need your hands come here.

Hagoromo gives minato his arms and disappears the Hokage gather in a circle Minato and hashirama are in sage mode.

Tobirama: This is insane

Minato: he told us its the only way to stop the jutsu that madara cast we have to do it.

Hiruzen: Well then elts get to it!

The four start preforming handseals while chanting, The moon begins to shine bright red as they keep preforming the jutsu. scene changes back to kaguya and the others.

kakashi: I only have 30 seconds left guys!

Sasuke: we need a plan.

Naruto: i got one! kakashi sensei you'll need to hold on alittle longer can you?

Obito: I'll try I can only buy you another two minutes max

kakashi: Alright whats your plan naruto?

naruto: Alright....

Scene changes back to the hokages

Minato: Alright guys

Minato preforms the hand seals for the reaper death seal the reaper is summoned.

reaper: I see Haoromo taught you how to summon me for another purpose.

Hashirama: Thats right, Hamura.

Hamura: So he told you everything?

hashirama: (Only Minato can summon this guy among us thats why he needed his hands) Thats right hagoromo told us to ask you to seal something.

hamura: if my brother came back to have you summon me it must be improtant, fine I will not take any of your souls then...

scene change

Kakashi: I think it'll work.

Sasuke: Yeah

Sakura: yeah

Naruto: then let's do this!

kakashi: team seven move out!

Sakura starts by summoning katsuyu who spits slim onto Kaguya right away slowing her down and cracking the armor alittle more katsuyu goes all around kaguya tring to hold her down but kaguya abosrbs all her chakra making her shirvl up alot but holds on. kakashi is behind naruto and sasuke as they charge Kaguya sasuke cancels his suaon'o and gets into kakashis. kakashi kamuis naruto But kaguya keeps kakashi at a distance Sasuke uses his eye power to switch kakashi with katsuyu kakashi holds her down and kamuis naruto out with his left eye naruto gets above kaguya with 9 tailed beast bombs all with a number of tails attached to each bomb representing each tailed beat. Naruto Slams each onto Kaguya breaking the black armor. naruto lands on kakashis susoan'o so does sakura. kakashi then Kamuis Kaguya to the kamui world and then back to earth Kakashis suaon'o wears off.

Obito: thats all I could mange, i got you guys back in time atleast.

kakashi: I guess I see you again sooner or later

Obito: hopefully later, I'll tell rin you said hi.

kakashi: sensei should be joining you guys soon to.

obito: I see, well kakashi I wish I could stick around to see the ending but your eyes will have to do that for me, see the future for both of us!

kakashi: I will!

hashirama: Whats that?

Hamura: My mother...

Minato: If we seal the moons power though

Hamura: then indra and ashura will be able to seal her and the tentails will be gone forever.

tobirama: then get to it!

hamura Goes Upwards towards the moon Kaguya notices this and chases after him naruto and sasuke Chase after her Sasuke uses his eye power to Swap Kaguya and naruto. naruto Has the hand with the sun mark on it facing forward sasuke has his facing forward aswell the markings can be seen on the susoan'os hand and narutos bijuu indra forms hand The two hands touch kaguya and she begins to become sealed But resists.

Kaguya: hamura get down here!

Hagoromo: Its no use mother, we're getting rid of the tentails for good this time.

indra: grandmother you should have known...

Asura: No matter how dysfunctional we seem we're still a family....

Hagoromo: And you can't stop a family on your own.

Hamura Grabs the moons soul (the tentails chakra) and seals in inside himself as he does this Kaguya shrinks back to her normal size She is then seals into naruto and sasukes hands. the markings on their hands then disappear and reappear on hagoromos hands.

hagoromo: Hamura and I shall take our mother and the tentails soul to the after life, after you two no one else shall be forced to have indra and ashuras curse you two are their last transmigrations, peace has finally brought my family back together.

naruto: how did sealing the moon finish the tentails

hagromo: Madara may have had the body but the soul had to remain in the moon so it could be used the way he wanted to use it. Good bye naruto, sasuke.

And with that the trees let everyone out of their tree coffins chapter end