Naruto 687 : Clearing up some misconceptions.

What do you think ?

• I agree.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I disagree

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Too long didn't read lol

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Alastor

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HHmmmm, it could be, but i might add something else.
So lets firstly take the dimension where Obito was Killed. The gravity was too heavy, right ?
Now lets go to Sasuke's attack. He used his Rinnengan power to instantly teleport to Kaguya(though the gravity being heavy), but in the meanwhile, Kaguya changed dimensions, changing to a dimension with lighter gravity than the previous one. So, what I'm trying to say is this, while Sasuke had 'adjusted' his technique for the heavy-gravitational dimension, when Kaguya changed the dimension, it created a flaw in Sasukes attack, thus giving Kaguya the chance. Let me take an example. Imagine yourself running in water( it's harder than running on earth, right?). Then imagine if the terrain was changed and you were running in court. Do you get it ? You can't adjust yourself at the moment the places are changed. So that's basically what happened to Sasuke. He wasn't expecting the dimensional change, thus resulting in a moment of hesitation, which gave Kaguya the time to dodge the attack.
As for Naruto being faster than Sasuke, well, I can't completely agree. Let's take in consideration 2 factors. The first one is the dimension. Sasukes teleportation was made in a dimension with a heavy gravitational field, while Narutos attack was in a dimension with a normal gravitational field. So what I am trying to say, It's pretty easy to move in the current dimension. So Naruto was basically lighter than in the other dimension. Some might say that she could have dodged that attack by changing dimensions but no. First of all she didn't have enough chakra, secondly she was busy fighting Sasuke and wasn't expecting Naruto so blitz at that moment. So that was the second factor.( Kaguyas lack of chakra and the hard time she was having with sasuke.
P.S
Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes but i was writing this from my phone.
I could give some more examples but my battery is dying >.<
This is a well explained post, and I can mostly agree. thank you for your input =D
lol I'm speaking in general not this thread sorry. It's just that you see these almost every week when a feat is done which gets pretty old.
I see. :)
Decoy Uchiha Lel
Pardon me ?

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HHmmmm, it could be, but i might add something else.
So lets firstly take the dimension where Obito was Killed. The gravity was too heavy, right ?
Now lets go to Sasuke's attack. He used his Rinnengan power to instantly teleport to Kaguya(though the gravity being heavy), but in the meanwhile, Kaguya changed dimensions, changing to a dimension with lighter gravity than the previous one. So, what I'm trying to say is this, while Sasuke had 'adjusted' his technique for the heavy-gravitational dimension, when Kaguya changed the dimension, it created a flaw in Sasukes attack, thus giving Kaguya the chance. Let me take an example. Imagine yourself running in water( it's harder than running on earth, right?). Then imagine if the terrain was changed and you were running in court. Do you get it ? You can't adjust yourself at the moment the places are changed. So that's basically what happened to Sasuke. He wasn't expecting the dimensional change, thus resulting in a moment of hesitation, which gave Kaguya the time to dodge the attack.
As for Naruto being faster than Sasuke, well, I can't completely agree. Let's take in consideration 2 factors. The first one is the dimension. Sasukes teleportation was made in a dimension with a heavy gravitational field, while Narutos attack was in a dimension with a normal gravitational field. So what I am trying to say, It's pretty easy to move in the current dimension. So Naruto was basically lighter than in the other dimension. Some might say that she could have dodged that attack by changing dimensions but no. First of all she didn't have enough chakra, secondly she was busy fighting Sasuke and wasn't expecting Naruto so blitz at that moment. So that was the second factor.( Kaguyas lack of chakra and the hard time she was having with sasuke.
P.S
Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes but i was writing this from my phone.
I could give some more examples but my battery is dying >.<
Firstly, everyone's attention was on Naruto. They were all looking at him when he was talking. Even Sasuke was staying still when BZ and Naruto was talking. Secondly, I doubt that Kaguya's lacking a lot of chakra when her chakra reserves are even more than the Juubi. Plus, she showed no signs of fatigue when she was fighting Sasuke in the air.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He just makes a thread and you're assuming he's offended, if anything it looks like you're the one offered, he explained all his reasons with great detail and you're bashing him?? okay.

P.S: this is naruto, not dragon ball so, please stop making assumption
Where are the bashing elements in his comment
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: riley freeman

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firstly, everyone's attention was on Naruto. They were all looking at him when he was talking. Even Sasuke was staying still when BZ and Naruto was talking. Secondly, I doubt that Kaguya's lacking a lot of chakra when her chakra reserves are even more than the Juubi. Plus, she showed no signs of fatigue when she was fighting Sasuke in the air.
Yeah, her attentiom was at Naruto, but she was keeping a guard on Sasuke, whi was just 3 meters aways. Do you think she would let her guard down against Sasuke and concentrate in Naruto ? Nahh.
As for the chakra, Black Zetsu stated it himself that she need to go and stat gathering chakra ASAP. And it's true that she had large chakra reserves, but can you count for me how many times did she change dimensioms ? And don't forget she has some prettt OP enemies(Naruto and Sasuke) who both have large chakra reserves themselves, and thus she used some prettt OP techniques while dealing with them, resulting in the lack of chakra.

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke attacked in the high gravity dimension which affected his attack speed.

Naruto attacked in the low gravity dimension which gave him an advantage over Sasuke.

Lastly, Naruto only achieved his feat (ripping off Kaguya's arm) because she was distracted by Sasuke. She was still recovering from God Susanoo punch:

Swagdara Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke attacked in the high gravity dimension which affected his attack speed.

Naruto attacked in the low gravity dimension which gave him an advantage over Sasuke.

Lastly, Naruto only achieved his feat (ripping off Kaguya's arm) because she was distracted by Sasuke. She was still recovering from God Susanoo punch:

Noooo.... they were chilling for a couple of seconds while BZ was dissing the now dead Obito which was more than enough time for someone of Kaguya's leves to restore chakra.

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see nothing but Damage Control.

And you're wrong in your 1st clear-up. You made the mistake of assuming that Sasuke's Teleportation Tech's travel time is "Instant" like Hiraishin's travel time and that's false. Hiraishin is faster than Sasuke's teleportation, see it for yourself

Thread:

Thread:

Thread:

Minator93 said:
This is something I had actually proved weeks ago but many were denial, so I'll give you a brief

summary and present the manga proof, proving why Naruto's Speedblitz is faster than Sasuke's Teleportation.

Briefing:

Following are some threads in which I established few things Viz,

1. One teleportaion can be better than other teleportation technique.

2. The transportation speed of a teleportation technique can be faster than the

transportation speed of other teleportation technique i.e. the speed of the Jikukan Ninjutsus

differs

The threads are accurate with manga-scans to back everything up, swing by if you want to :)

Thread:

Thread:

This will be of a greater imposrtance to this thread,

Minator93 few weeks back said:
The speed of Sasuke's Teleportation:

Here we see that Naruto has already left his spot and is halfway from his target, [in that same moment Sasuke

prepared
his technique, meaning it has a slight prep-time]

Now observe the following two scans

As you can see Sasuke has teleported to his target but did you notice Naruto? Naruto too had reached his target. Now what

does that tell us? That Sasuke's Teleportation speed within his teleportation radius [you'll see explanation below] from

preparing his Teleportation to landing an attack is roughly on Par with Naruto's speedblitz.
However, I was wrong! I said it was on par with Naruto's speedblitz but in reality it's inferior to Naruto's Speedblitz

U_U

Here we see Sasuke confirming that his eye-power is back, as in the cool-down time was over!

#Note: Sasuke had used his power only once before this, meaning the cool-down

happens after every use

Here wee see Kaguya effortlessly reacting to Sasuke's Teleportation technique, rather the speed of his teleportation

technique. Not only did she react to it she also utilized a technique after that!!

Now here we see that bastard black zetsu insulting the great Obito Uchiha which angers Naruto a lot. You can clearly see

that Naruto is standing on the ground whilst Kaguya is floating at quite a height above him [distance so greater than

Sasuke's Teleportaion Radius btw]

And BOOM! Naruto's there! Not only that he ripped Kaguya's arm off!! I mean

yeah his raw strength was the Highlight [Sasuke's Susanoo was reduced to ash by a mere chakra wave Lol] but keeping the

topic at hand look at the speed! A speed so great that Kaguya didn't even notice that Naruto was

there and her arm was ripped off!

This is an absolute manga-fact one that can't be ignored! Naruto's Super-Speed is faster than

Sasuke's Teleportation Speed!

Hope you guys enjoyed :flowers