Trait Points
0⚔️
Read and Enjoy!

Naruto 674: Back and Better Than Ever

(Thoughts)
{Actions}
[Descriptions]
*Flashbacks*

Madara- This will be the final battle! My power against your power… Let’s settle once and for all, which of the two is greater!!!

With new powers Naruto and Sasuke stand firm against Madara! This mysterious voice is!?

Page 1
[First panel shows Madara weaving a handseal in the air. A new set of nine Gudou-Damas begin to form behind him]
Madara- So this is the power of the Holy Tree itself. It feels so invigorating!
[The staff which he dropped earlier forms into the tenth Gudou-Dama]
Naruto- Yosh let’s do this together Sasuke.
Sasuke- It would be in our best interest not to take him lightly.

Page 2
[Two white eyes as well as the nine-tomoe Rinnegan are once again shown as the mysterious voice speaks]
????- Before you commence, Indra and Ashura must be dealt with.
Madara- Indra and Ashura!? To whom are you referring?
????- The ones in front of you, their chakras must be re-integrated for complete unification to be achieved.
Madara- Very well. I will show them that I am the superior being.

Page 3
[Madara claps his hands together and molds a massive amount of chakra]
[Naruto and Sasuke are shown having to close their eyes due to the force of the winds created by Madara’s buildup of chakra]
*Naruto remembers a similar situation against the Juubi*
[Naruto is shown holding his ears over his hands due to the sound of the Juubi’s screams]
Kurama- This is bad it’s going for the Tenpenchii!!!
Naruto- What the hell does that mean!?*

Page 4
[Naruto’s seven Gudou-Damas are shown forming a sphere that encloses around Naruto and Sasuke]
Naruto- Sasuke, I’ve seen this technique before. It creates like a giant thunderstorm with fast winds and big tornadoes. But this time it’s a lot more powerful and is focused solely on us!
*Sasuke remembers how his brother wielded a strange spiral Mirror on his Susanoo that deflected the force of Sasuke’s exploding tags*
Sasuke- (I wonder if that shield is what Itachi used to protect himself from Kirin? With my new power I should be able to recreate it.) Naruto, I want to try something out. Take down your shield. {Holds up his left hand with the crescent symbol}
[Sasuke’s right eye is shown morphing into his EMS pattern as Naruto’s Gudou-Damas change back into their spherical form]

Page 5
[A mass of purple chakra that is similar to Sasuke’s Susanoo is shown forming into what looks like a large concave disk]
[As the chakra stabilizes a spiral that covers the entirety of the newly formed Yata Mirror is shown]
[The sky darkens as dozens of thunderbolts are seen crashing into the ground]
Madara-{spreads his arms in similar fashion as Kaguya} Now let’s see how you handle this one.
Naruto-[shocked] Sasuke are you sure you don’t need my help!?

Page 6
[Panel zooms in on both of Sasuke’s eyes]
{Sasuke raises his left hand and the Yata Mirror changes position in accordance to the movement of Sasuke’s hand}
[The attack is launched and the lightning and highly pressurized winds are sent to Naruto and Sasuke’s location]
[Sasuke is shown struggling to maintain his defense as Madara’s attack begins to crack the Yata Mirror]
[Sasuke is shown creating two Susanoo arms that grab onto the shield to brace it]

Page 7
Naruto- {grins} Do you want me to help now Sasuke!?
Sasuke- {while struggling} Stop talking about helping and just do it!!
[Naruto creates six chakra arms which grab onto the Yata Mirror as well as sending six Gudou-Damas to help reinforce the shield]
[Madara notices all the lightning bolts beginning to coalesce into one and have stopped causing significant damage to the shield]
Madara-{narrows his eyes and then comes to a sudden realization} That shield is the legendary spirit weapon, the Yata Mirror which was used in the original battle against the Juubi. The same weapon that was forged by Hakuryō Ootsutsuki using the chakra of the Juubi gifted to him at birth, the very brother of the Sage of the Six Paths!!

Page 8
[Madara’s attack slowly begins to lose traction against the reinforced defense]
Madara-[Increases the power of his attack] Let’s see just how legendary your shield truly is in the face of my power!
[Naruto and Sasuke are shown struggling against the force but begin to slowly push forward against Madara’s onslaught]
[Panel zooms in on Naruto and Sasuke’s right and left hands respectively showing the marks on their palms]
Naruto/Sasuke-Ahahahah!!!

Page 9
Sasuke-{Begins to smirk as together they begin to overpower Madara} Now, let’s see how you like this. {raises his other hand} Uchiha: Eight Span Reflection!!! –Note: The Yata no Kagami is translated in English as Eight Span Mirror–
[The force of the wind and the coalesced lightning from the Tenpenchii attack are sent back toward Madara at an incredible speed]
Madara-[Incredibly surprised] What!? They deflected my attack and turned the force back on me!!
[Madara is shown encasing himself in a shield made from the Gudou-Damas which is pushed back by the reflected air pressure]
[The reflected lightning bolt hits the shield and explodes in a bright flash of light momentarily covering the entire battlefield]
Sasuke- Madara will get no mercy from me.
Naruto-{smiles} (He’s always such an arrogant bastard) Enjoy showing off Sasuke!
Sasuke- {replies with a smile} I can’t say that I didn’t enjoy it.

Page 10
Sasuke- {looks at a large branch in front of him} Amaterasu!
[The branch begins to burn as Naruto creates a FRS that feeds the flames]
Sasuke- Enton Kagutsuchi!
[The now increased mass of flames are manipulated to form a wall of Enton that blocks Madara’s view from Naruto and Sasuke]
Madara-{his shield opens up} What are they planning now?

Page 11
[Naruto is shown handing Sasuke a black rod that has been slightly modified to function as an arrow]
[Naruto bends down and picks up one of the normal black rods that he was previously holding in 673]
[Naruto is shown with one black rod in his left hand as well as seven Gudou-Dama’s hovering behind him]
Naruto- Do you understand the plan Sasuke?
Sasuke- {Looks down at the black arrow} (He never changes) Hn! I’m not slow like you.

Page 12
[Naruto is shown making a one handed seal and six FRS are formed above him. They are slightly different as the center is surrounded by black and blue flames designating the addition of Matatabi’s chakra]
[Another YRS is shown being created in his right hand]
Naruto- Yosha!! Let’s go Sasuke!
[Naruto uses chakra arms to throw all of the FRS with Matatabi’s chakra straight through the wall of Enton]

Page 13
[The attacks are completely consumed by the black flames and continue moving toward Madara]
Madara- Do they really think that something like that will work against me?
[Madara sends six Gudou-Damas at the incoming attacks attempting to erase them]
[Right before the Gudou-Dama’s hit their marks, Naruto’s attack suddenly separates into several hundred smaller Enton projectiles that begin to move towards Madara]
[Madara tries to fly away but due to Matatabi’s control of fire, the projectiles are able to home in on his location]

Page 14
[Sasuke is shown forming a small mass of purple chakra that forms into a bow]
[Sasuke is shown loading the black arrow into the bow and aims at Madara]
Sasuke- Whenever you’re ready Naruto!
[Naruto is shown hovering on a platform made by the Gudou-Dama’s]
Naruto- Heh. I always wondered what it would be like to fly.
Sasuke- And you said I was the one showing off!

Page 15
[Madara continues to flee from the projectiles but they continue in pursuit]
Madara- (Wait why should I run when I can just absorb the attack with my Rinnegan)
[Madara turns around and puts one hand up. The circle barrier appears around Madara showing that he has activated the Preta Path]
[Split panel shows the Enton projectiles being absorbed and the other shows Sasuke launching the arrow]

Page 16
[Madara sees the arrow incoming and is not worried about it]
Madara- You boys should know by now that ninjutsu like that is useless against me.
[The arrow hits the absorption barrier but does not disappear]
[Panel shows the arrow poofing into a cloud a smoke as it is revealed to be –you guessed it— Naruto who had used Henge to transform himself into an arrow]
[Naruto is shown blowing a sparkling powder out of his mouth by the use of Chomei’s chakra]
Naruto- Sage Art: Scale Camouflage!!

Page 17
[The powder explodes in a flash of light which blinds Madara forcing him to close his eye]
[Madara while blinded tries to send his remaining Gudou-Dama’s at Naruto who deflects them by spinning the one black rod he still had in his possession]
Madara-{shouts angrily} Damn you two!!
Naruto-{thrusts his palm towards Madara’s chest} Take this bastard! Great Frog Smash!!
[Madara is repelled backwards by the attack right into the now revealed Naruto clone who launches a now much larger YRS at Madara]

Page 18
[The YRS explodes and Madara is shown once again lying on the ground]
Naruto/clone- Do it Sasuke!!
[Sasuke is shown floating on a platform made by Naruto and staring at Madara]
[Panel zooms in on his widened nine-tomoe Rinnegan]
Sasuke- Gehena: Soto no Kurayami –Gehenna: Outer Darkness—

Page 19
[Madara looks Sasuke in the eye and suddenly begins to writhe in pain]
Madara-[In pain] Gahahahaha!!! (What is this it feels like my entire body is being burned from the inside out)
????- Give me access to your power, and I will absolve you from your suffering. Together we can lead the world to true salvation.

The ultimate tag team is back in action and better than ever. Next Time: The mysterious voice is revealed to be…!!

Sorry again if I made this too long :'( Just consider it a prediction for the next 2 chapters.

I thought giving Sasuke the Yata Mirror was a nice parallel for him. Although it was never directly stated, many assume that Itachi used the Yata Mirror in tandem with his Susanoo to shield himself from Kirin. So I had Sasuke use the same ability to block a similar attack on a much higher scale.

And did anyone figure out Naruto and Sasuke's plan? That nostalgia from back in the Land of Waves arc when they used a similar plan to fool Zabuza.

And about the last technique here's some info about Gehenna.
Source Theopedia:
"All the references to gehenna, except James 3:6, are from the lips of Christ himself, and there is an obvious emphasis on the punishment for the wicked after death as being everlasting. The term gehenna is derived from the Valley of Hinnom, traditionally considered by the Jews the place of the final punishment of the ungodly."

Last edited:

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: Idr0005

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like it.
That was breathtaking
Omg this is just amazing +rep
10/10 +rep
Love your prediction!
Glad you guys liked it.
title sucks.. so i didn't bother reading! ;|
Yea I originally had the title as Two Opposing Forces Together and idk what possessed me to change it.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent, breathtaking, amazing and indoubtly well-constructed prediction.

It had all: great characterization, epic description of scenes, Well described animations and all of that was well put together.

HOWEVER, There is one stuff which I don't like , actually I say I despise/hate this stuff:

Yata Mirror - I am one of the fans who hate Kishi to bring such legendary weapon without proper introduction explaining it's origin etc., also Lack of the limit put on the Yata Mirror made Itachi fanboys so much annoying that I began to dislike Itachi character.

I don't mind Sasuke getting Yata Mirror, even although I would say these weapons are irrelevant anymore. However I didn't like how you make Sasuke pull them out of his ass, then MADE NO LIMIT FALLACY HYPE OF YATA MIRROR TRUE... which reminds me how much I despise these stupid legendary weapons. You should be wise and make them break/crack or being ineffective againt ULTIMATE POWER OF JUUBI JINS..., or even truth seeking balls, It could make sense as it would finally put limit how much Yata can withstand and finally hype would be cleared and justified instead of leaving it with NO LIMIT FALLACY.

Besides It would be also perfect moment to explain Yata Mirror and Totsuka blade's origin which be explained, with for example reveal of Kagyua being creater/maker of these holy weapons which would further justify it's hype. AFTER IT, you would make it break with statement that finally created stuff meet it's creator which broke/destroyed it.

Sorry for harsh criticism about one stuff, but I hate Yata && Totsuka. Even then I respect everything else in your prediction.

GREAT WORK and really well done, KEEP IT UP :cool: