manufran02

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I specially loved that ending line , it was so deep damn . It hit right in the old knocker , whose to say that some of us have been someone else in our past lives. Indeed that last line was deep

LUMOS ULTIMATUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah this is pretty good mate! :cool:
Really nice and well thought through. I LOVE IT~!
Great work.
awesome prediction +rep
i dont really believe in reincarnation
but over all the chapter was amazing keep it up my friend :win:
that's pretty awesome.
very nice i enjoyed it
Same here man .
Excellent prediction ;)

Very well done :D
Great Prediction
I specially loved that ending line , it was so deep damn . It hit right in the old knocker , whose to say that some of us have been someone else in our past lives. Indeed that last line was deep
You're welcome.

LUMOS ULTIMATUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good Job +rep
Awesome.
Well, that's nice of you.
Like someone said already: jus no to the "jäger level" bit lol.

Other than that--GOLDEN.
Now that I read it, it does sound cheesy. Anyway, thanks for liking my prediction and pointing out mistakes. I will try to do better ones in the future.

Perfection
Thanks. I think that's the second or third time you are reading a prediction of mine.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Now that I read it, it does sound cheesy. Anyway, thanks for liking my prediction and pointing out mistakes. I will try to do better ones in the future.

Thanks. I think that's the second or third time you are reading a prediction of mine.
Nope XD That's actually the second or the third time that I liked it that much to the point of actually commenting XD I have a really difficult taste so I rarely compliment anyone's predictions. Being said that, I do read many predictions but I almost never comment exactly because most of the people want to hear just "good job" or "awesome" and that's something that will never come from my mouth. For me it's only worth to comment when I really like something, otherwise half-assed predictions are waste of time and if I was to post then what I would say would definetely not be happily accepted. Check my comments on older predictions and you'll understand =D