Ariow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was actually a pretty good prediction you've given and while I'm not sure if this is how the series will play out you tell a great story so keep up the good work. I think Gaara's gonna play a bigger role in saving Naruto though, if you remember he was once given a portion of Naruto's life energy to be brought back so I feel this and the fact that he's an Uzumaki will likely play into helping Naruto survive losing the 9 tails.

ATOXYC

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Datz a nice one... It will b very nice 2 see d SO6P again.... Jst imagine if he gives naruto his secret techniques.... Then i guess madara will b toast...... Damn but wat abt kabuto.... When will he make a comeback cuz i dnt think hez dead...... Nd im sure diz tym he will b on d gud side.

j1388686

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice indeed. I took the liberty to save you time and formatted it for you. Corrected Grammar etc etc.

Note:
* indicates actions
" indicates speech

Scene shows Naruto's body falling on Gaara's sand, Killer Bee turns to look but Gyuki tells him to concentrate or he will end up like Naruto.
Gaara: No, Naruto you can't go now, we need you!
*Meanwhile Kakashi and Minato are shown breathing heavily.*
Minato: I don't know how, but he has been able to counter almost all of our jutsus!
*Kakashi looking: I think he is getting exhausted, Minato now looks at zetsu/obito who is also breathing heavily.*
Zobito: I don't know why Obito keeps fighting back.
*Just when Minato's eyes widened.*
Dark Kurama : It seems like madara has managed to remove my other half from your sons body...
Minato: Damn, is Naruto okay Kurama?
Dark kurama: Even though he has Uzumaki blood in him, I don't think he was as strong as his mother, because I don't feel his chakra anymore.
*He now looks up at Minato*
Dark Kurama: Your son is dead...
Kakashi : looking at Minato as tears drips out of minato's eyes, "whats wrong sensei?"
*Minato clenches his fist*
Minato: I won't let you get away with this, Madara!!
*Kakashi now kneels down looking at the ground.
Kakashi: the war is almost over naruto can't die!..
Zobito: *smiling* This is my chance to end this!!
*He says rushing towards them when he totally loses control of Obito.*
*Meanwhile, Madara stands smiling*
Madara: There goes your reason for fighting, he is dead! Just stop fighting and I might spare you!!
*Tobirama looking angrily at Madara*
Tobirama: Damn you, Madara...
*Hiruzen just standing there quietly sheding tears*
Orochimaru: In the end it's still darkness, the boy tried but he didn't stand a chance.
Tsunade: *Clenches her fist in anger, screaming at top of her lungs* "I will kill you Madara!"
*Just then Sakura pushes away from Gaara, and bends down over Naruto
Sakura: Please don't do this to me, don't do this to us! Don't do these to Hinata, you promised her that you will finish this fight! *Sakura Exclaims crying*
*Gaara now meets eyes with Madara as the second tails gets sealed into the mazo*
Gaara: I have to help killer bee sama!
*He says and begins to walk away when Sakura says*
Sakura: Tell Naruto I love him and he will always be my hero.
*Gaara now turns and sees her putting both of her hands on Naruto's chest*
Gaara: What are you doing Sakura?
Sakura: The same thing elder Chiyo did
[Flashback] An image of elder Chiyo saving Gaara.
Gaara: No, Sakura you will have to die!
Sakura: I know, but Naruto's presence is more important than mine.
*Just then Sasuke is shown holding her hands*
Sasuke: Don't be so reckless and selfish Sakura.
*Sakura widens her eyes in suprise.
Sakura: Sa..Sa.. Sasuke-Kun?
Sasuke: Naruto might be more important, but the truth is that if you were to die bringing him back, Naruto will never forgive himself, and he might end up loosing himself to hatred towards madara!
So just let me handle Madara, Gaara go help Bee Sama while I go handle Madara.
*Sasuke is shown walking towards madara, an image of Naruto is shown behind him.
Sakura: Sasuke please don't die..
Sasuke: You don't understand do you, the moment Naruto-Kun died, his burden became mine, and even if I were to die, I will not die without ending this war right here. I know this sounds wrong, but it is my will of fire!
*Sakura eyes widens then she smiles*
*Gaara is shown helping Bee while Sasuke is shown walking slowly towards Madara*
Madara: Uchiha brat step back or you too will die!
Sasuke: *smirks* Me die?! I have been waiting a long time to fight Naruto, but since he is dead, I will fight you in his place *Sasuke says looking at madara, as a Perfect Susano'o with sage mode markings on the Susanoo forms around Sasuke*
Madara: As if thats enough to scratch me! *Madara laughs*
Sasuke: I am not through *he says as his Susano'o grows even bigger. *Just then madara eyes widen*
Madara: What are these? *He pauses for a moment, then he smiles unbelievably at the sight of a Susano'o with wings.
*Sasuke is shown with a very large Susano'o that has wings holding Yata Mirror and Totsuka Sword*
Orochimaru: *Smiling* My experiments have finally paid off! *Laughs sadistically*
Sasuke: You're going down Madara!
Madara: This brat seems interesting..
*Just then Minato and Kakashi appear besides Sasuke, and then the remaining Edo Kages and the four Kages*
*All together : you're going to pay for your actions Madara!*
*Madara in his thoughts; things are getting interesting*
Madara: Make me!
*Naruto is shown in a dark place, walking blindly when he heard a voice calling out his name.
He now turns and sees a man walking towards him*
Naruto: Where am I??
Unidentified Man: That thin line between the living and the dead
Naruto: *Puzzled* Who are you?
Unidentified Man: *Smiling* I am Rikudo Sensei.
Naruto: *Eyes widen* Sage of the six paths?!
(End)

Written by: uchiha asuku aliyu

Last edited:

uchiha asuku aliyu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice indeed. I took the liberty to save you time and formatted it for you. Corrected Grammar etc etc.

Note:
* indicates actions
" indicates speech

Scene shows Naruto's body falling on Gaara's sand, Killer Bee turns to look but Gyuki tells him to concentrate or he will end up like Naruto.
Gaara: No, Naruto you can't go now, we need you!
*Meanwhile Kakashi and Minato are shown breathing heavily.*
Minato: I don't know how, but he has been able to counter almost all of our jutsus!
*Kakashi looking: I think he is getting exhausted, Minato now looks at zetsu/obito who is also breathing heavily.*
Zobito: I don't know why Obito keeps fighting back.
*Just when Minato's eyes widened.*
Dark Kurama : It seems like madara has managed to remove my other half from your sons body...
Minato: Damn, is Naruto okay Kurama?
Dark kurama: Even though he has Uzumaki blood in him, I don't think he was as strong as his mother, because I don't feel his chakra anymore.
*He now looks up at Minato*
Dark Kurama: Your son is dead...
Kakashi : looking at Minato as tears drips out of minato's eyes, "whats wrong sensei?"
*Minato clenches his fist*
Minato: I won't let you get away with this, Madara!!
*Kakashi now kneels down looking at the ground.
Kakashi: the war is almost over naruto can't die!..
Zobito: *smiling* This is my chance to end this!!
*He says rushing towards them when he totally loses control of Obito.*
*Meanwhile, Madara stands smiling*
Madara: There goes your reason for fighting, he is dead! Just stop fighting and I might spare you!!
*Tobirama looking angrily at Madara*
Tobirama: Damn you, Madara...
*Hiruzen just standing there quietly sheding tears*
Orochimaru: In the end it's still darkness, the boy tried but he didn't stand a chance.
Tsunade: *Clenches her fist in anger, screaming at top of her lungs* "I will kill you Madara!"
*Just then Sakura pushes away from Gaara, and bends down over Naruto
Sakura: Please don't do this to me, don't do this to us! Don't do these to Hinata, you promised her that you will finish this fight! *Sakura Exclaims crying*
*Gaara now meets eyes with Madara as the second tails gets sealed into the mazo*
Gaara: I have to help killer bee sama!
*He says and begins to walk away when Sakura says*
Sakura: Tell Naruto I love him and he will always be my hero.
*Gaara now turns and sees her putting both of her hands on Naruto's chest*
Gaara: What are you doing Sakura?
Sakura: The same thing elder Chiyo did
[Flashback] An image of elder Chiyo saving Gaara.
Gaara: No, Sakura you will have to die!
Sakura: I know, but Naruto's presence is more important than mine.
*Just then Sasuke is shown holding her hands*
Sasuke: Don't be so reckless and selfish Sakura.
*Sakura widens her eyes in suprise.
Sakura: Sa..Sa.. Sasuke-Kun?
Sasuke: Naruto might be more important, but the truth is that if you were to die bringing him back, Naruto will never forgive himself, and he might end up loosing himself to hatred towards madara!
So just let me handle Madara, Gaara go help Bee Sama while I go handle Madara.
*Sasuke is shown walking towards madara, an image of Naruto is shown behind him.
Sakura: Sasuke please don't die..
Sasuke: You don't understand do you, the moment Naruto-Kun died, his burden became mine, and even if I were to die, I will not die without ending this war right here. I know this sounds wrong, but it is my will of fire!
*Sakura eyes widens then she smiles*
*Gaara is shown helping Bee while Sasuke is shown walking slowly towards Madara*
Madara: Uchiha brat step back or you too will die!
Sasuke: *smirks* Me die?! I have been waiting a long time to fight Naruto, but since he is dead, I will fight you in his place *Sasuke says looking at madara, as a Perfect Susano'o with sage mode markings on the Susanoo forms around Sasuke*
Madara: As if thats enough to scratch me! *Madara laughs*
Sasuke: I am not through *he says as his Susano'o grows even bigger. *Just then madara eyes widen*
Madara: What are these? *He pauses for a moment, then he smiles unbelievably at the sight of a Susano'o with wings.
*Sasuke is shown with a very large Susano'o that has wings holding Yata Mirror and Totsuka Sword*
Orochimaru: *Smiling* My experiments have finally paid off! *Laughs sadistically*
Sasuke: You're going down Madara!
Madara: This brat seems interesting..
*Just then Minato and Kakashi appear besides Sasuke, and then the remaining Edo Kages and the four Kages*
*All together : you're going to pay for your actions Madara!*
*Madara in his thoughts; things are getting interesting*
Madara: Make me!
*Naruto is shown in a dark place, walking blindly when he heard a voice calling out his name.
He now turns and sees a man walking towards him*
Naruto: Where am I??
Unidentified Man: That thin line between the living and the dead
Naruto: *Puzzled* Who are you?
Unidentified Man: *Smiling* I am Rikudo Sensei.
Naruto: *Eyes widen* Sage of the six paths?!
(End)

Written by: uchiha asuku aliyu
Thanks man what, you made the work look more clean and organised thanks man