Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Page 1

Naruto: The Juubi came out of Obito!
Minato: No... it's just an avatar. The Juubi is still inside Obito.
Juubi: ROOOOOAAAAAAR!!!!
Obito: Get yourselves ready for the true world of peace...
----

Page 2

Obito jumps onto the head of the Juubi and forms handseals and the Juubi follows slowly

Tobirama: This Mugen Tsukuyomi... that kid Orochimaru told us about this... it's a world-wide genjutsu that will put every human being into a dream-like state.
Naruto: What should we do? How does genjutsu work anyway? This Tsukuyomi, Itachi Uchiha uses this, right Sasuke? Sasuke??
----

Page 3

Sasuke is staring maliciously at Naruto... with his eyes reminiscing his own back in the Kage summit.

Juugo: Sasuke, are you okay?
Sasuke: Tsukuyomi... the sensation within the genjutsu is as if days have past but in real life it's just moments... Kakashi knew the hell Tsukuyomi was... he was no match...
----

Page 4

Tobirama: These Uchiha and their genjutsu... always a pain in the ass. The Senju clan had a hard time finding way around this tactic. My rival Izuna, the prime genjutsu user of the Uchiha back then, used this deadly jutsu in our multiple encounters but his continuous use of Mangekyou lead him to blindness that led him to his fall in the battlefield.
Minato: If this jutsu is deadly as you say and you fought him multiple times, then why how did you survive the previous encounters?
Tobirama: It pains me to admit it but I never fought Izuna alone. I team up with my brother for assistance to snap each other out in case anyone of us gets caught in genjutsu.
----

Page 5

Naruto: So we only need to snap each other out of it right? That's pretty easy, since we are all strong in this team...
Sasuke: Heh Naruto... you underestimate an Uchiha jutsu all because you have your different chakras now huh... you know nothing of the Uchiha...
Tobirama: Hmmm seems that struck a chord in you. But the Uchiha kid is right, the Tsukuyomi is not that simple to dispel... to be honest... won't even notice that it already connected. Though as I remember, Tsukuyomi needed eye contact to cast...
----

Page 6

Madara: Hmmm Tsukuyomi... my brother's Mangekyou technique. Looks like I will be seeing it again.
Hashirama: Madara... this Izuna's genjutsu... how did that man get his hands on that?
Madara: Will you please not mention my brother's name, Senju? Hashirama, you're the only person who snapped out of Tsukuyomi through sheer will, I have to give you that. But things will be different now... Tsukuyomi!
----

Page 7

Hashirama is trapped inside Tsukuyomi world... Madara soon follows

Hashirama: Can't move... have to snap out... Senpou: Genjutsu... Kai... what? Nothing happened?
Madara: Oh it doesn't work like that anymore, my old rival. With this Tsukuyomi, I used my other eye's Rinnegan power to further increase its power, to the point that your body in the real world mimics the sensation you're experiencing inside Tsukuyomi... just like when this sword impales your gut.

----

Page 8

In the real world... Hashirama stands stunned with blood gushing out his abdomen and back.

Madara: Before we proceed... I have to get something from you... your Sage Mode!!!
----

Page 8

Naruto: So you're trying to say that if that Mugen Tsukuyomi connects, it will all be over...
Tobirama: Looks like it... with the Juubi and the Rinnegan... who knows how powerful his version of Tsukuyomi will be
Minato: Well there's a reason why it's called "Mugen" (infinite)
Obito: You fools, there's nothing you can do about this... once this Juubi avatar completes the ritual, everything changes!
Naruto: Not if we destroy that Juubi avatar first! Dad, assistance!
Minato: I know!
----

Page 9-10

Minato and Naruto goes BM. They both charge up their Bijuudama then Naruto injects Sage Chakra into it.

Tobirama: Get ready!

Tobirama teleports them just above the Juubi and Obito

Minato and Naruto: Senpou: Hiraisenshin Bijudama! (Sage Art: Flying Thunder Sage God Tailed Beast Ball)
----

Page 11

Orochimaru and Co are trailing the 5 Kage. They see the huge explosion of light from afar.

A: What was that? So powerful...
Tsunade: I hope they're doing fine...
Mei: Can't we get any faster? Kazekage! Tsuchikage!
Onoki: This is all we have now... I've lightened the sand carrying us and our own masses to their limits already.
Gaara: We will arrive no matter what, Mizukage, keep patient.
----

Page 12

Karin: This chakra... it's the NineTails and an energy similar to Juugo's
Orochimaru: That's natural energy... seems like Naruto has already mastered Jiraiya's Sage Mode and the power of the Bijuu. My teammate should be proud of his student...
Suigetsu: I wonder how Sasuke and Juugo is doing...
Orochimaru: Me too. Sasuke's involvement and actions in this war are more entertaining than the war itself.

Back in the battlefield...

Juugo: Sasuke... what should we do...
Sasuke: Juugo... as of now we will only be hindrances... let the oppressors take the stage for now
Juugo: Oppressors? Sasuke What are you talking about? What's happening?

The explosion is shrinking
-----

Page 13

Madara: Oh that's a strong one... I'm very impressed... so this is the power of the 9Tails if combined with Sage Mode
Naruto: It's being absorbed
Minato: Look at that... it's Madara flying
Tobirama: What is that on his face? SAGE MODE?! Brother!!!

Hashirama is shown woodshackled on a tree, bleeding, and still unconscious due to Rinne Tsukuyomi (Madara's name for the technique he used)

-----

Page 14

Madara is shown with Hashirama's Sage Mode. His hair formed horns that resembled Rikudo Sennin's hair and his skin is glowing blue and he now possesses two blue wings. His gunbai now resebles a chakra tengu fan.

Madara: I see you you saved the last dance for me. Let's begin!
----

Page 15

Sasuke chuckles...

Juugo: You're right Sasuke, we should stay away from the battle... let's round up the people!
Sasuke: Juugo... I said I'll be the one to change this world, and not Naruto, right? But right now, Dead-Last over there has access to more power than I do.
Juugo: What do you mean? Sasuke?

Sasuke looks at Juugo with a deadpan but obviously malicious face. Sasuke grabs Juugo's wrist.

Sasuke: You wouldn't mind me having some of your power right, my loyal friend Jugo? Evil Absorption Seal!

Sasuke starts absorbing Juugo's flesh and chakra.

Page 16 (LAST)

Juugo: I'm shrinking, Sasuke what are you doing? This is the Curse Seal's power, he's using my absorption power and using it against me...
Sasuke: Don't worry, I won't kill you. I'll just be asking for some "assistance"...

Reactions: ssjsage

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though some parts were good, I didn't like it, especially that ending . Sasuke is still dark and Sasuke will be angry but he won't do that. Sasuke is slowly realizing the value of comrades. He has improved from the monster he was in the Five Kage Summit. He saved Sakura though she couldn't possibly be of any use to him several chapters ago. He planned to save Naruto and Juugo because he didn't see a way to save the others. He, Sasuke Uchiha probably the most arrogant character in this story, apologized to Karin. By doing so, Sasuke admitted he was in the wrong. He's slowly crawling his way to redemption. However, this way Sasuke just reverts back to his evil self. What was the point of that redemption arc?

VJ87G

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do realized that Obito was about to kill Sasuke, and let's not forget that Obito called him a "traitor". So I say this prediction is bad as HHH being a real pain.