Uzumaki Menma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto, Sasuke, and Minato are in danger from the newly powered up Obito! Is this it for the powerful trio?!

Minato: This isn't good!

Naruto: Uh-oh! That's a ---

Sasuke: [Aggravated] Shit. He managed to stick it to him.

As the Bijuu Bomb begins to glow and pulsate, a blinding flash begins to emanate from the white sphere. Sasuke's eyes narrow and his Mangekyo Sharingan suddenly seems to spiral like a kaleidoscope! As it does, a ghostly wave of chakra envelops the surrounding area, originating from Sasuke's body. Time slows to a crawl and two Susano'o hands grasp onto Naruto and his father as Sasuke makes a hasty get away from the delayed time bomb.

SFX: BOOOOOOM

A massive explosion nearly levels the area. Out of the smoke appears Sasuke and Co. who are safely protected by a bulkier Susano'o. The look on Sasuke's face is somewhat irritated but the expression Naruto and Minato have is close to amazement. Obito surveys the situation calmly, floating above ground like some type of god as he drinks in the situation.

Obito: I see... Sasuke, you used a new Jutsu, huh? It originates from Itachi's Tsukiyomi but whereas he used an alternate world to command time, you brought that into here.

Sasuke: [Glare]

Obito: It seems like Itachi's powers are mingling well with your own. You also used Amaterasu around your Susano'o to counteract the heat my attack created, perfectly creating an equilibrium to negate the outcome meaning the explosion. Truly, a gifted young man.

Sasuke: Don't mock me. There's still plenty of more I haven't shown.

Obito: On the contrary, that goes for me as well.

Naruto: Woah! Sasuke managed to slow down time in order to evade that blast? He's really something else. If he wasn't here, I'd be dead...

Minato: This boy continues to amaze me. What exceptional chakra control and he maintains a calmness I've never witnessed before. Thank you, Sasuke.

Sasuke: Hmph. [Sits the two down] [Susano'o evaporates]

U]Scene Switch[/U]

Madara: [Watching closely] Not good, he's managed to overcome the Juubi's influence. Now he has full control over himself.

Hashirama: [Confused] What does that mean?

Madara: [Grimaces] Soon, he'll enact the Mugen Tsukiyomi, causing this reality to perish.

Hashirama: [Shocked] Oh, no. We have to stop him!

Madara: Sadly, Hashirama's right. If I don't act now, I'll be victim to that stupid dream of his. Hashirama, I'll put our fight on hold. Right now, I must stop Obito.

Hashirama: What?! [Hit by Shinra Tensei]

Madara: [Begins sprinting towards Obito] [Freezes as something happens] Wha --- my body!!!

Mysterious Voice: Kukukukuku. Not so fast Madara-kun.

Madara: [On the ground twitching]

Scene Switch

Naruto: [Staring at Obito]

Kurama: This is --- the Old Man! Naruto... this is bad. If that's really the Sage of Six Paths, there's no way we win this fight.

Naruto: [Inside himself] Shuddap! We have to win! Have you gathered enough chakra?

Kurama: Yes, but it won't do any good. Against an opponent like him?! We're doomed.

Naruto: Wha! So what do we do?

Kurama: I dunno. Let me think... !!! Naruto!

Naruto: ... Yeah?!

Kurama: Switch with me right quick!

Naruto: ?! [Switch] Minato.

Minato: Huh? Kyuubi, is that you?

Kurama: No, it's Kushina... of COURSE IT'S ME, FOOL! Listen, I need you to give me the other half of my chakra!

Minato: Huh?! I see... will that power you up?

Kurama: At the most, it'll return me to my original strength. But it's worth the try!

Minato: Right! Sasuke-kun!

Sasuke: [Scowling] I'll handle him.

Minato: Thanks! And good luck! Let's go Kurama!

Minato and Naruto jump away leaving Sasuke and Obito alone. They land near Sakura and the rest of the Allied Shinobi Alliance.

Sakura: Fourth Hokage! Naruto! What are you doing back here?

Minato: We need protection. I'm going to give the Nine-Tails back it's original chakra. Can you handle that!

Sakura: Ye ---

Hinata: Of course!

Sakura: !?

Scene Switch

Sasuke: So, you're not Madara, huh? I always knew there was something off about you. And as Itachi told me everything in our latest meeting, you're the one to blame for the Uchiha clan's isolation!

Obito: Hmm... that seems so futile right now, doesn't Sasuke? Who cares what happened to the clan? All I want to do is end this morbid reality.

Sasuke: [Shadow over his eyes] Don't worry, I'll end it for you. Right here... and right now!!!

Sasuke crouches low and his eyes widen triggering a huge Susano'o to spring forth from the confines of his body. It comes equipped with four arms; one holds a sword, another a shield, a bow-and-arrow, and finally, a fiery orb!

Obito: Those are the sacred weapons. I see, Itachi also gave you those too, huh?

Sasuke: Come, Obito. I'll show you the true power of our wretched clan!!!

Ahmed1993

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great prediction :)

And this killed me XD

Naruto: ?! [Switch] Minato.

Minato: Huh? Kyuubi, is that you?

Kurama: No, it's Kushina... of COURSE IT'S ME, FOOL! Listen, I need you to give me the other half of my chakra!

Edit : The only thing i didn't like , is Madara getting stopped by Oro.

VJ87G

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It needs something, too. like this:
Sasuke: You lied to me, about my brother, about everything. You even used me and him, against everything and everyone, and because of you... (showing a new pattern of EMS)...you're the reason why everyone thinks I'm their enemy.
Obito: So...what? You are a traitor of the Akatsuki and your own village is against you. But don't worry...in the Infinite Tsukyomi, everything will be different. Join me...and I make it worthwhile.

Sasuke: (glares) Heh, if you think I'll join you, then you're nothing but a loony. In fact, you're a disgrace to all Uchiha. You even tainted the Uchiha name. After what you did to me, my brother and everyone else, inculding others, (Kages, Ninja, Shinobi, and Samurai, The Uchiha, Konoha 11, and...Naruto showing in different panels) you derseve to die. I rather die than to join a bastard like you...telling me all your bull****.

Obito: (angry glare, gritted his teeth) Fine, then you are to be joining your brother and the rest of that weak clan, in the afterlife, along with everyone!! AND I'LL MAKE SURE THAT BASTARD, OROCHIMARU WILL BE JOINING YOU!! AND AS FOR THAT BACKSTABBING MADARA, HE'S THE LAST ONE TO DE KILLED!!

Sasuke: (thinking) Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, everyone... (konoha 11, team taka, and orochimaru, and his clan with Itachi and their parents)... Even if I don't survive, at least, killing Obito will make amends.

Sasuke with full Susanno is ready to attack!

Sasuke: It's time to end to your so-called pathetic plan of a stupid dream world with worthlessness!!

Obito: You'll regret saying that after I...kill you!! YOU'RE ALSO TRASH!! JUST LIKE THE UCHIHA CLAN!! AND JUST LIKE YOUR PATHETIC FRIENDS, YOU'LL DIE, AT MY HANDS!!

Naruto, in full Kurama more lands near Sasuke with everyone.

Naruto: You ain't killing nobody, no more!! You're the reason you attack all the villages, killed my parents, and kill the Uchiha clan!!! You even lied to Sasuke about everything and used him, just like you did to Itachi!! You're gonna pay for that!! (Naruto with Rinnegan)
Sakura: (in full Byakugou) And we'll make sure you'll pay for what you did, not only to Sasuke-kun, but to all of us as well!!! SHANNARO!!
Sasuke: Hmph. (thinking) Thanks.

Obito: Big words, coming from a weak student of Tsunade, and a pathetic jinchuriki student of Jiraiya!! And as for that Sasuke, Itachi should have finish you off, but thanks to

Shikamaru: You know what? You're the real reason you send those two bastards to kill our teacher!! Now we know exactly, why you're the one, to blame!! You even try steal Naruto so you can get the Nine-Taills!

Ino: And you're killed everyone, including our dads, in HQ!! And you used Sasuke-kun, for your dirty deeds! And you're not gonna kill him!! Heartless bastard!! We'll make sure you won't kill Sasuke-kun or Naruto!!

Choji: You even used him, to make him our enemy!! Cause you must have lied to him, somehow!! You killed his clan, and lied to him!! UNFORGIVEABLE!!

Shino: And don't forget, you're the one who sent Pain to attack the village!!

Hinata: You must have some doing that, and I'll avenge Neji's death! You're the one who tried to kill Naruto-kun!! All because of what you did!!

Kiba: You know! I'm beginning to realized why you make Sasuke do those things. Cause your sick, twisted lies!!! You must have done the same to others as well!!

Lee: That's right and don't forget, we'll also avenge our friend, Neji as well, as everyone!!

Tenten: Better get ready!! Cause this time, your plan will be up in smoke, forever!!

Guy: Neji is my best student, and you killed him!! You were once our friend back in our days, but after what you did, not only to the Leaf, but to other major villages as well, you're no longer our friend!!

Killer Bee: (landed near the other with the rest of the alliance) Eight-Tails that me, tha' rappin, Killer Bee, will make your plan won't even succeed!! You're gonna pay, yo!! And all fighting along with Naruto!!

Obito: Such nonsense should be unheard!! Perhaps it's time, for the Eye of the Moon Plan!

The Five Kages, on Gaara's sand almost to the battlefield, Orochimaru, Karin and Suigetsu ahead of them. When out of nowhere, strange round small objects coming.

Tsunade: What that?
A: Huh?
Mei: What is it?
Onooki and Gaara:?

Those round small objects were Sharingan eyes of fallen Uchihas passed the Kages. The Kages were shocked.

Gaara: Those eyes...
A: They can't be....
Mei: They're from...
Onooki:...The Uchiha Clan!!
Tsunade: Sharingan!!
A: That masked man must have done this. But who is he?
Tsunade: (thinking) No way! I thought he was dead, But he must have survive...but how? Everyone!
All Kages: ?
Tsunade: That masked man, who attacked the villages, and the one who must have planned the massacre of the Uchiha...was Minato's student...Obito Uchiha.
All Kages: ?!

A: WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THE FOURTH'S STUDENT, AN UCHIHA, DID ALL OF THIS?!?

Onooki: That's explain why he send Akatsuki members to attack the Jinchuriki!! This, Obito Uchiha, was the mastermind!!

Mei: No. Madara must have have something to do with this!! But why?

Gaara: We don't for sure, but there's no time to think! Let's hurry!! Hang on!!

(The same eyes passing Orochimaru and the others.)

Suigetsu: What are those?
Karin Those are...Sharingan eyes!!

Orochimaru: (thinking) So you must have survive the third war, Tobi...or should I say...Obito Uchiha. This time to meet you maker. And those eyes will be mine!
Everyone let's go!

Naruto: Those eyes...(shocked) They're...
Sakura: (shocked)...all Sharingan!!
Sasuke: (all shocked and sweat, thinking) Those eyes belong to my clan...

Obito: Now this were it all ends, and my plan begins!

End chap 641.

Next chap 642: Naruto and Sasuke vs Obito: The Ninja World On the Line.

Last edited:

Yagamikira

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're clearly a sasuke fanboy and naruhina stuff.. You think it's a competition? To win naruto over ? Pretty bad.. I stop when I read the kukuku not so fast madara kun and kyuubi said it was rikudou sennin.. You make him a villain here..