[Predictions] Naruto 635 Prediction: It's Not Over (By Hoonaninator)

Hoonaninator

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Orochimaru, Suigetsu and Karin arrive at the location of the 5 Kages!

Tsunade lies under a huge wooden branch while the other 4 Kages are being healed by Katsuyu.

Tsunade: (Opens her eyes slightly to see a blurred vision) (Thinking) O..Oro...chimaru?...

Suigetsu: (Whips out his blade) All right.. (Destroys the huge wooden branch that's pinning Tsunade down)

Karin kneels before Tsunade and begins healing her.

A: (Raises his head)...Oro..chimaru?!...

Suigetsu: Damn...what happened here? (Starts freaking out) Is that Uchiha Madara really that strong?

Oonoki: Far stronger than you'd imagine, brat!...

Orochimaru: How is she, Karin?

Karin: ...It's no good...

All of a sudden, Katsuyu disappears.

Karin: ?!

Tsunade: (Thinking) Sakura must have summoned her...I guess it's fine...The other Kages have healed enough...My time has come.

A: Hokage!...Hang in there!!...

Tsunade: ...Kages...my faith... lies with you... (Starts losing consciousness) (Thinking) It seems, this is the most I can do.

Orochimaru: (Thinking) Tsunade...you may not have realised...back then during our fight...(Flashback to the fight between Tsunade, Orochimaru and Jiraiya with Naruto at the site) I managed to collect some of your blood, as well as Jiraiya's... Who knew that might come in handy...(Smiles)

Orochimaru: Karin, heal the other Kages. It's our turn to have some fun! (Licks his face)
-------------------------------

On the battlefield. The Juubi is burnt by the black flames.

Juubi: GWOOAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Madara leaps onto the Juubi.

Madara: Shinra Tensei!

Madara repels the flames!

Naruto: ?!...

Sasuke: ...Uchiha...Madara...

Sakura: (Tears continue flowing from her eye) (Thinking) Tsunade-sama...everyone...no matter what...I will stop you, Uchiha Madara!

Before Sakura can take a step forward, Aoda swings his head, throwing Sasuke towards the Juubi.

Sasuke lands on the Juubi in front of Madara. Sasuke and Madara stare face to face.

Madara: Uchiha Sasuke? The last Uchiha survivor that I heard about...

Sasuke: Don't you dare talk about the Uchiha. You don't represent any one of us. I am here to stop you.

Naruto lands beside Sasuke.

Naruto: Sasuke!...Don't try to take on everything on your own like the old times!

Madara: (Smiles) Fools...You really think you're able to stop me eh? Let's see...

Sasuke: Chidori!! (Charges towards Madara)

Madara's Susanoo appears and blocks the attack! Naruto runs to Madara's blind spot and attempts to hit him with a Rasengan! Madara's Susanoo wields its blade and both Naruto and Sasuke fly away.

Sakura arrives.

Sakura: Naruto! Sasuke! Take Katsuyu with you! I'll heal you every step of the way! Go!

Naruto: All right! Let's go Sasuke!

Naruto prepares another Rasen Shuriken while Sasuke uses Mangekyou Sharingan!

Madara stares down at Naruto and Sasuke. All of a sudden, Hashirama's clone creeps up behind Madara.

Hashirama's clone: Madara!! Have you forgotten about me?!

Madara: Out of the way...

Madara's Susanoo slashes Hashirama's clone into half!

Hashirama: ?!...Madara...he's indeed different this time!...

Naruto: Odaama Rasen Shuriken!!!

Sasuke: Amaterasu!!!

Naruto's Rasen Skuriken is covered in black fames by Sasuke's Amaterasu! The attack flies towards Madara and the Juubi!

All of a sudden, an arm reaches out from the Juubi's forehead and destroys the attack! More arms start appearing around the Juubi's body!

Naruto: ...?! What happened?!

Madara: (Smirks) It is time.

Juubi: GWOOAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

The Juubi breaks free from the Myoujinmon! The Juubi reaches its final stage!

Hoonaninator

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Very good prediction, I like it a lot =D

It seems like we both have same idea's about Tsunade(Edo Tsunade :D), I added Edo Jirayia into accompany but in my previous prediction =D

Keep it up ;)
Thanks. I do feel that Jiraiya coming back feels a bit odd though. However, I really think there's a high chance that Orochimaru has his DNA, and furthermore, it will also be weird if Tsunade is brought back without Jiraiya. If Tsunade really dies and is reanimated, they have to come back as a team!