DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its possible,and i can't think of anything else considering they haven't given her anything unique to begin with.
However if she needs chakra for this to work then she had plenty earlier on,in fact her power was multiplied by at least three folds according to kakashi statement about how much kurama's chakra felt like compared to normal chakra.

This means she was in a position to deal out three times as much damage she normally could and did nothing to help naruto earlier on.Kishi just makes her look stupid by trying to shoehorn spotlight on her all of a sudden.

CJ Mac

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There are only two things at this point that would make any sense, but at this point, nothing really needs to make sense.

1. The most probable thing is for Sakura to have her own version of Tsunade's Yin Seal. I don't think it is on her forehead, since Tsunade has a small diamond on her's when she stores chakra, and Sakura doesn't have any mark. I also doubt that it is going to be applied in the same way that Tsunade uses her chakra. If Sakura had some awesome healing technique, she probably would have used it on Naruto already, instead of basic medical ninjutsu. She states that she hasn't built up enough chakra, yet. Which indicates that it is a one-time technique with an incredibly long recharge rate. I think that if it involves the Yin Seal, Sakura would use it offensively to enhance her taijutsu.

2. The only other technique that I can think of that requires storing chakra is Sage Mode. At this point, Naruto has Sage Mode, and Sasuke saw Kabuto use Sage Mode with his Sharingan. It wouldn't surprise me if Sakura reveals that she's had a slug on her absorbing natural energy and subsequently activates Slug Sage Mode. Sasuke then reveals that he can use Sage Mode, too, Naruto activates his Sage Mode, and it turns into a Sage Mode party.

Mistraal

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There are only two things at this point that would make any sense, but at this point, nothing really needs to make sense.

1. The most probable thing is for Sakura to have her own version of Tsunade's Yin Seal. I don't think it is on her forehead, since Tsunade has a small diamond on her's when she stores chakra, and Sakura doesn't have any mark. I also doubt that it is going to be applied in the same way that Tsunade uses her chakra. If Sakura had some awesome healing technique, she probably would have used it on Naruto already, instead of basic medical ninjutsu. She states that she hasn't built up enough chakra, yet. Which indicates that it is a one-time technique with an incredibly long recharge rate. I think that if it involves the Yin Seal, Sakura would use it offensively to enhance her taijutsu.

2. The only other technique that I can think of that requires storing chakra is Sage Mode. At this point, Naruto has Sage Mode, and Sasuke saw Kabuto use Sage Mode with his Sharingan. It wouldn't surprise me if Sakura reveals that she's had a slug on her absorbing natural energy and subsequently activates Slug Sage Mode. Sasuke then reveals that he can use Sage Mode, too, Naruto activates his Sage Mode, and it turns into a Sage Mode party.
I want to be invited to one of these.

narutocentral

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I heard all your theories and frankly your all wrong this is whats gonna with Sakura .................
Sakura is gonna slap her forehead and say '' My servant the vampire Alucard I command you. Dye with vermilion the white-clad behemoth with 10tails. Dye with scarlet the black-haired soldier wielding a broken guitar. Dye each and every one of them in the color of there own blood! Search and destroy, Search and destroy! Then a voice from her forehead replies Yes my master!! after that she holds back her bangs and says ''Release level restrictions to level 0. its goes quiet then the voice from her forehead says ''The Bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings will keep me tame. and then shit get real and that ladies and gentleman is whats gonna happen
You must be registered for see images

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think Sakura already showed her "Real Power" against Sasori. i think she simply means she's gonna fight all out very similarly to how Tsunade went all out against Madara and jacked up his Susanoo. this reminds me of when Naruto said to Pain "i'm gonna finish this with my new move" but his "new move" was just Rasen-Shuriken... which was a move he'd already used a long time ago... he simply threw it instead of smashed it into the guy... so i think Sakura is just gonna go all out with her super strength in coordinated attacks with Naruto and Sasuke cuz her super strength would work well in combination with Naruto and Sasuke's powers. that's just me though... i'm not seeing too much new stuff happening although i will say that i HOPE she does have something new, but i highly doubt it. she was a beast when she fought Sasori and gained tons of experience, plus her training under Tsunade was brutal. but even if she had the "chakra scalpels" people mentioned... how would that help? Madara's an Edo... and it wouldn't even tickle the Juubi... so yeah... i think she's just gonna show us more of her "real power" that we've already seen--super strenght, very good in-fight analytics, watching her opponent so closely she can start reading his attack patters, finding some sort of opening to attack full force. that's what i see happening

Last edited:

ieyd218

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I kinda thought it would obliviously be something from Tsunade since she referred to her being trained by a Sanin as well or inner Sakura is unleashed... some crap like that. I do kinda hope Sakura will become more useful and not weigh Naruto and Sasuke down it'll just be sad if she stay so far behind her overpowered teammates, what could she possibly get to become overpowered? Come on Kishi...

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well her saying she was also trained by a Sannin was more saying that Tusnade was also a Sannin, and all the Sannins were renowned for their power, and that Tsunade--like the other Sannin--was just as brutal and brilliant a teacher as the other two so it's like she's basically saying she's equal to Tsunade... Like "you were trained by Jiraiya, you were trained by Orochimaru, but Tsunade's just as powerful (else she would not be a Sannin) and she trained me well enough to fight anyone. personally i don't think she'll slow them down. afterall, she really is strong no matter what anyone says, and she's very smart, which people don't give her credit for.

basically, i don't actually think she'll show anything "new" and that we've already seen her "Full Power" vs Sasori.. she probably just has even stronger punches and better strategies and so long as she's perfectly willing to fight with Naruto/Sasuke and do what they say (assuming it's a solid plan) then i think they're teamwork should be very effective. i'm not sure what she can do all alone, but together, adding her super strength and her other skills into the mix, she could be very effective. at this point, i'm sure Naruto will dictate the fight... he is the leader after all so i hope Sasuke's willing to be a team player. he/Kurama know the most about Madara so following naruto's lead would be best

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Dude, no. Though I don't like it, I don't really think there will be anything new from Sakura. I've been wrong before, but I think if Kishi gives Sakura any boost of power, it'd just be her old jutsu, but amplified. Sasuke (her true love and we all know it, sorry Naruto-Sakura fans) will probably just make her stronger, she's had this massive weight on her shoulders ever since he left the village.. and I bet Sakura will unleash some massive Tsunade 2.0 type s*** when she's out there fighting with the one she's loved for years. Back on topic, she might be hiding new jutsu, she might not. I'm leaning towards the not.

Datara

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It clearly wont be anything Tsunade's shown. I mean, I want Sakura sliced in half with a tree trunk as well, but she's going to need something more powerful than what Tsunade's shown to defeat Madara alongside Naruto and Sasuke.