[Predictions] Naruto 621 Prediction

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Madara vs Hashirama"

Hashirama reflects the bijuu bomb back at Madara's susanoo. Madara is seen being pushed back but undamaged.

Hashirama: It seems your susanoo took the damage Madara. Time to release your control of the nine tails.

Hashirama does some hand seals and touches the nine tails. The nine tails' eyes change from sharingan back to fox.

Madara: NO IMPOSSIBLE! Never mind. I can beat you without the help of the kyuubi.

Hashirama: When will you see Madara that i do not wish to fight you. I wish to bring peace to the vill-

Madara: SHUT UP! Izuna is dead. I do not want peace anymore. I want everyone to bow to the power of the Uchiha. This fight will prove that the Uchiha are stronger than the Senju!

Madara uses a large-scale fire jutsu. Hashirama makes a wood wall to protect himself

Madara: *suddenly above Hashirama* DIE!

Madara uses the Uchiha fan to try and kill Hashirama. Hashirama puts his hands together and binds Madara with branches

Hashirama: Madara you are consumed with hate. If only you could see past your hatred and help me lead the village.

Madara:I will never be like you Hashirama. We are not the same. *activates EMS*

Madara uses Perfect Susanoo. He breaks the branches and jumps backwards.

Madara: It is said that anyone who has seen this dies. We will see if that legend is true.

Madara's susanoo draws the sword and slashes where Hashirama is. As the dust clears Hashirama is nowhere to be seen. Madara is confused and then Hashirama grabs him by the ankles and pulls him into the ground

Hashirama: Wood Style: Wooden Prison!

A wooden dome begins forming around Madara

Madara: Do you really think this will hold me Hashir-

Hashirama punches Madara in the face (when he is still stuck in the ground)

Madara: UGH!

Hashirama: I see that there is no way in changing your heart. Then i must do my duty as the Hokage.

Hashirama starts gathering a large amount of chakra in his fist.

Madara: No i wont let you! *pulls his right hand out of the ground and attempts to punch Hashirama*

Hashirama grabs the fist with his left hand and draws his right fist back to finish Madara

Madara:... Hn.

Hashirama throws Madara out of the ground and punches Madara so hard he flies for hundreds of metres

Hashirama walks up to Madara with a sad face. Madara coughs and becomes conscious.

Madara: You will never understand Hashirama. You will never understand.

Hashirama: I know Madara. I know...

Hashirama summons a large sword and stabs Madara in the stomach

End of Chapter.

Hope you liked it :)

Last edited:

Son Ryuto Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Madara vs Hashirama"

Hashirama reflects the bijuu bomb back at Madara's susanoo. Madara is seen being pushed back but undamaged.

Hashirama: It seems your susanoo took the damage Madara. Time to release your control of the nine tails.

Hashirama does some hand seals and touches the nine tails. The nine tails' eyes change from sharingan back to fox.

Madara: NO IMPOSSIBLE! Never mind. I can beat you without the help of the kyuubi.

Hashirama: When will you see Madara that i do not wish to fight you. I wish to bring peace to the vill-

Madara: SHUT UP! Izuna is dead. I do not want peace anymore. I want everyone to bow to the power of the Uchiha. This fight will prove that the Uchiha are stronger than the Senju!

Madara uses a large-scale fire jutsu. Hashirama makes a wood wall to protect himself

Madara: *suddenly above Hashirama* DIE!

Madara uses the Uchiha fan to try and kill Hashirama. Hashirama puts his hands together and binds Madara with branches

Hashirama: Madara you are consumed with hate. If only you could see past your hatred and help me lead the village.

Madara:I will never be like you Hashirama. We are not the same. *activates EMS*

Madara uses Perfect Susanoo. He breaks the branches and jumps backwards.

Madara: It is said that anyone who has seen this dies. We will see if that legend is true.

Madara's susanoo draws the sword and slashes where Hashirama is. As the dust clears Hashirama is nowhere to be seen. Madara is confused and then Hashirama grabs him by the ankles and pulls him into the ground

Hashirama: Wood Style: Wooden Prison!

A wooden dome begins forming around Madara

Madara: Do you really think this will hold me Hashir-

Hashirama punches Madara in the face (when he is still stuck in the ground)

Madara: UGH!

Hashirama: I see that there is no way in changing your heart. Then i must do my duty as the Hokage.

Hashirama starts gathering a large amount of chakra in his fist.

Madara: No i wont let you! *pulls his right hand out of the ground and attempts to punch Hashirama*

Hashirama grabs the fist with his left hand and draws his right fist back to finish Madara

Madara:... Hn.

Hashirama throws Madara out of the ground and punches Madara so hard he flies for hundreds of metres

Hashirama walks up to Madara with a sad face. Madara coughs and becomes conscious.

Madara: You will never understand Hashirama. You will never understand.

Hashirama: I know Madara. I know...

Hashirama summons a large sword and stabs Madara in the stomach

End of Chapter.

Hope you liked it :)
:) Good job bro. You will never understand HASHIRAMA!!! I know Madara..I know.. That was pretty cool I'd like to read the extended version and the director's cut