TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a guess script i wrote for chapter 437 enjoy!

listen to this while you read its more exciting this way:

Chapter 437 "Naruto's Resolve"

*scene starts with naruto forced on the ground looking down*

Pein (god realm): so now do you see my resolve to all this?

Naruto:....

Pein:!?
*a long tongue appears as it wraps around peins legs and lifts pein high and smashes pein on the ground*

Shima: YOU NO GOOD AKATSUKI ILL SHOW YOU WHAT TRUE PAIN IS!!! *runs toward where pein landed and screams* THIS IS FOR FUKA!!!!! *INHALES AND SCREAMS HERMIT'S ART DEEP FRYER, AS A GIANT FLAME CONSUMES THE AREA PEIN LANDED*

Pein (god realm): *gets up*...shit...that was to quick even for me to counter at that point...no matter ill destroy you as well *gets in fight stance*

Shima: ILL SHOW YOU!!!!! *CHARGES AT PEIN*

Naruto: God damn it...am i still to weak...I couldnt even protect Fukasaku...*stares at fukasaku*

*flashbacks to jiraiya*
(now listen to this):

Jiraiya: naruto..i think its time I gave you something that you shouldve recieved long ago

Naruto:huh? *thinks and then replys* it better not be one of your stupid books again!

Jiraiya: *twicthes* im going to ignore you said that...*looks at naruto seriously* now, this is a weapon that belonged to my student..he had given me it right before he died....actually the night the kyuubi was sealed in you

Naruto: *makes curious face*...this must be one strong weapon?

Jiraiya: yup, it has takin down a over hundreds of shinobi who fought against him...and they all trembled at the might of his power, they called him "Konoha's Yellow Flash".

Naruto: *makes shocked face* isnt that the 4th hokages nickname!?

Jiraiya: *nods* yeah..i never got the hang of how to use it..you would need an insane amount of chakra, and the only person i know who has enough chakra to use this...is...

*naruto snaps back to reality as he hears fukasaku's voice*

Fukasaku:n...ar..uto...*spits blood*

Naruto:FUKASAKU! *looks behind him as he sees fukasaku crawling to him*

Fukasaku: ugh...*bleeds rapidly but continues to crawl to naruto*

Naruto: dont sensei YOUR GONA KILL YOUR SELF! *CRYS*

Fukasaku:..*continues to crawl and reaches naruto*..nar....uto...*lifts peins rod off of narutos hands*

Naruto: AHHH! *screams in pain*

Fukasaku: naruto its up to you now jiraiya believed in you since day one and so do I...NOW GET UP AND SNAP OUT OF IT!

Naruto: *gets up in pain*.......*picks fukasaku up and places him somewhere safe*

Fukasaku:...you have to defeat him naruto, i know you can!

Naruto: but im out of chakra..

Fukasaku: *chuckles in pain* WHAT HAPPEND TO THAT WILL AND DETERMINATION!? FIGHT EVERY SECOND LIKE ITS YOUR LAST NARUTO YOU CAN DO IT!....and one last thing....

Naruto:!?

Fukasaku:..i know you dont want to use that power...but now its your only option....dont let it consume you...take cont-- *faints*

now this music:

Naruto:*shocked face* FUKASAKU!!!!!

Pein: *appears behind naruto as he lets go of shima and she falls to the ground* I believe you understand now the way I feel...just come with me and I wont hurt anyone else..

Naruto: the way you feel!? you...are a murderer! your way of peace...is not true peace....*starts to tear in anger*..pervy...sage...told me...TRUE PEACE IS WHEN PEOPLE TRUELLY UNDERSTAND EACHOTHER! and ill achieve it by protecting my friends and get rid of people like you! *the ground starts to rumble and shake*

Pein (god realm): *makes shocked face and remembers what jiraiya said on first left panel* ( )

Naruto: *grows 1 tail and reaches into his pocket* the real fight begins now!

Naruto: *takes out from his pocket "Flying Thunder God" Kunai* Come!*stands in fight stance*

*scene ends with naruto holding the "Flying Thunder God" Kunai in fight stance*

The End

Tell me what you think?:)

Last edited:

Kyuubi XZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is hella good.....Prob everyone hopes its like that. The only thing that i would add would be that after he goes fox mode he releases the last shadow clone....

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTF!?!? where have u been bro.......neways that was BA!!!!!

make a part 2 b4 next chapter..........pretty plz with sugar on top???;)

WOW you have out done yourself once again... this was fully awesome...

Bro please hook us up with another one!! :D:D:D:D

Super Demon Sage Mode is on its way!! hahahahhaaa

Glam_boy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a guess script i wrote for chapter 437 enjoy!

listen to this while you read its more exciting this way:

Chapter 437 "Naruto's Resolve"

*scene starts with naruto forced on the ground looking down*

Pein (god realm): so now do you see my resolve to all this?

Naruto:....

Pein:!?
*a long tongue appears as it wraps around peins legs and lifts pein high and smashes pein on the ground*

Shima: YOU NO GOOD AKATSUKI ILL SHOW YOU WHAT TRUE PAIN IS!!! *runs toward where pein landed and screams* THIS IS FOR FUKA!!!!! *INHALES AND SCREAMS HERMIT'S ART DEEP FRYER, AS A GIANT FLAME CONSUMES THE AREA PEIN LANDED*

Pein (god realm): *gets up*...shit...that was to quick even for me to counter at that point...no matter ill destroy you as well *gets in fight stance*

Shima: ILL SHOW YOU!!!!! *CHARGES AT PEIN*

Naruto: God damn it...am i still to weak...I couldnt even protect Fukasaku...*stares at fukasaku*

*flashbacks to jiraiya*
(now listen to this):

Jiraiya: naruto..i think its time I gave you something that you shouldve recieved long ago

Naruto:huh? *thinks and then replys* it better not be one of your stupid books again!

Jiraiya: *twicthes* im going to ignore you said that...*looks at naruto seriously* now, this is a weapon that belonged to my student..he had given me it right before he died....actually the night the kyuubi was sealed in you

Naruto: *makes curious face*...this must be one strong weapon?

Jiraiya: yup, it has takin down a over hundreds of shinobi who fought against him...and they all trembled at the might of his power, they called him "Konoha's Yellow Flash".

Naruto: *makes shocked face* isnt that the 4th hokages nickname!?

Jiraiya: *nods* yeah..i never got the hang of how to use it..you would need an insane amount of chakra, and the only person i know who has enough chakra to use this...is...

*naruto snaps back to reality as he hears fukasaku's voice*

Fukasaku:n...ar..uto...*spits blood*

Naruto:FUKASAKU! *looks behind him as he sees fukasaku crawling to him*

Fukasaku: ugh...*bleeds rapidly but continues to crawl to naruto*

Naruto: dont sensei YOUR GONA KILL YOUR SELF! *CRYS*

Fukasaku:..*continues to crawl and reaches naruto*..nar....uto...*lifts peins rod off of narutos hands*

Naruto: AHHH! *screams in pain*

Fukasaku: naruto its up to you now jiraiya believed in you since day one and so do I...NOW GET UP AND SNAP OUT OF IT!

Naruto: *gets up in pain*.......*picks fukasaku up and places him somewhere safe*

Fukasaku:...you have to defeat him naruto, i know you can!

Naruto: but im out of chakra..

Fukasaku: *chuckles in pain* WHAT HAPPEND TO THAT WILL AND DETERMINATION!? FIGHT EVERY SECOND LIKE ITS YOUR LAST NARUTO YOU CAN DO IT!....and one last thing....

Naruto:!?

Fukasaku:..i know you dont want to use that power...but now its your only option....dont let it consume you...take cont-- *faints*

now this music:

Naruto:*shocked face* FUKASAKU!!!!!

Pein: *appears behind naruto as he lets go of shima and she falls to the ground* I believe you understand now the way I feel...just come with me and I wont hurt anyone else..

Naruto: the way you feel!? you...are a murderer! your way of peace...is not true peace....*starts to tear in anger*..pervy...sage...told me...TRUE PEACE IS WHEN PEOPLE TRUELLY UNDERSTAND EACHOTHER! and ill achieve it by protecting my friends and get rid of people like you! *the ground starts to rumble and shake*

Pein (god realm): *makes shocked face and remembers what jiraiya said on first left panel* ( )

Naruto: *grows 1 tail and reaches into his pocket* the real fight begins now!

Naruto: *takes out from his pocket "Flying Thunder God" Kunai* Come!*stands in fight stance*

*scene ends with naruto holding the "Flying Thunder God" Kunai in fight stance*

The End

Tell me what you think?:)
your story line' moves me man! nice work.. Specially your bcksound ! Truly awesome! Nice Very Nice.

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol than guys for the kind comments, i might make another guess script if i have time today..if i dont ill give u guys another one next week :)