Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol read the bottom i canceled the prison you heated up poison water :D redo your turn you are in a poison lake
yeah i know i posted that i do that before i get ceapture in the s-rank water prison thing.so you didnt do the water thing bec your too busy avoiding the hot steam and the toad bom

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice moves :D

i use (Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage PointsN/A
* Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.

to dodge the lava who that got a lil hot there O.O

i swing my sword casting

Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target)...

i also use (Doku Kiri)-Poison Mist

* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:(-5 each turn for 3 turns)
* Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

your trapped from moving by poisoned mist...

i then use

(Suiton:Haran Banshou)-Water Style: Stormy Blockade

* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description:The user creates a small amount of water(a large ponds worth) that can then be a medium for other water jutsu.The pond is very shallow being only knee deep.

to flood the area :D the poison mist affects the water making the water poisoned although it releases your prison the clone explodes :D

i thne jump into the water

i jst realized that was four moves take away the condensing jutsu i just mix poison in the water and no explosive damage :D
oh i get it ok so you flod the area and make the water poisend right?

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok then i jump in the air and make a sadow clone to thore me iven higher to avoid being flod by water and then i use summoning jutsu i summon gaba and then i land on here head and then he spits out toid oil and i light it whit:

(Katon:Gamayu Endan)-Fire Style:Toad Oil Flame Bomb
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: Used in combo with Toad Oil Bullet or oil from any source that can launch it in a stream.This jutsu can cover a huge area with fire.

after that i make two clones and the clones disaper.:D

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:D ok im in the water so thats fine :D

sinc eyou in the air i swing my sword

(Suiton:Kokuun)-Water Style:Black Clouds
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: Creates a down pour of oil rain from the sky that is flameable and can be used with fire jutsu or any source of flame to ignite the oil.

the toad oil flame sets fire to the rain it dont matter where you clones are lol there mighty hot now :D

and i swing my sword using

(Suiton:Goshokuzame)-Water Style:Eating 5 Shark Frenzy

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.

they mix with the posion and are now poison water shark s:D

finally i use

(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

* Type:attack
* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.

this creates 5 more sharks that attack you directly drag you down and make a meal of you lol jk

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:D ok im in the water so thats fine :D

sinc eyou in the air i swing my sword

(Suiton:Kokuun)-Water Style:Black Clouds
? Type:Supplementary
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: Creates a down pour of oil rain from the sky that is flameable and can be used with fire jutsu or any source of flame to ignite the oil.

the toad oil flame sets fire to the rain it dont matter where you clones are lol there mighty hot now :D

and i swing my sword using

(Suiton:Goshokuzame)-Water Style:Eating 5 Shark Frenzy

* Chakra cost:30
* Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.

they mix with the posion and are now poison water shark s:D

finally i use

(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

* Type:attack
* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.

this creates 5 more sharks that attack you directly drag you down and make a meal of you lol jk
gaba shots air boilets to destroy your sharks and i also use:

(Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
? Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirinbut can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire) .

to take out the rest and then i shot some:

(Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
? Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirinbut can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire) .

in the air and then i land on gabas head and use:

(Raiton:Kirin)-Lightning Style:Kirin
Type:Attack
Range hort-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with s ce/time jutsu.

to strik the water and you get shocok and its over.and gaba goes pof bec he gets shock too i dont bec when gaba disapper i make the god of wind to menepluet the air around me so im hovering in the airand he puts me on a tree branc

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol sorry but when you throw fireball in air the rain still got you hurt bambuta...besides read my jutsu :D the sharks all regenerate :D

lol

and before you use kirin i use

(Fuuton:Tatsuno Ooshigoto)-Wind Style Severing Pressure

* Chakra Cost:30
* Description:The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornadoe with slicing wind.

this creates a hurricane suking up water making it a water wind hurricane... i jump in the middle where electricity cannot hurt me :D the hurricane goes away and i let the water return :D

i then use

Name: (Fuuiton: Mugen Mizu Funshutsu) Wind Release: infinite Water Geyser
Type: Attack
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Range: Short to Mid
Description: User charges an immense amount of wind chakra into their hands and thrust them into the ground creating an earth quake.
the wind tears through the earth into the massive sea that lies beneath the earths surface grabbing water and creates a massive
hurricane vortex... the vortex then shoots throught the ground into the air striking and sending into the air any and all in its path doing damage and setting the target up for an even larger jutsu.

i then use (Suiton: Moumoutaru Fuuryuu)-Water Release: Dense Wind Dragon

Type: attack, defense, supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20 (+5 to bind)
Damage Points: 40 (+10 if binded)
Description: The User Gathers Water Chakra and Insert Wind into a mass Stream of water dense as the water at the deepest parts of the ocean in the form of two Dragons. The Dragons are stationary till commanded to attack block or bind. The Dragons can home in on the target attack or bind them for up to 2 turns. The Dragons can also be used to lock in and block jutsu (B rank and Below). [[each dragon = 2 turns use then go away only useable once per battle]]

sending one dragon to attack you :D

good luck...;)

Last edited:

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol sorry but when you throw fireball in air the rain still got you hurt bambuta...besides read my jutsu :D the sharks all regenerate :D

lol

and before you use kirin i use

(Fuuton:Tatsuno Ooshigoto)-Wind Style Severing Pressure

* Chakra Cost:30
* Description:The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornadoe with slicing wind.

this creates a hurricane suking up water making it a water wind hurricane... i jump in the middle where electricity cannot hurt me :D the hurricane goes away and i let the water return :D

i then use

Name: (Fuuiton: Mugen Mizu Funshutsu) Wind Release: infinite Water Geyser
Type: Attack
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Range: Short to Mid
Description: User charges an immense amount of wind chakra into their hands and thrust them into the ground creating an earth quake.
the wind tears through the earth into the massive sea that lies beneath the earths surface grabbing water and creates a massive
hurricane vortex... the vortex then shoots throught the ground into the air striking and sending into the air any and all in its path doing damage and setting the target up for an even larger jutsu.

i then use (Suiton: Moumoutaru Fuuryuu)-Water Release: Dense Wind Dragon

Type: attack, defense, supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20 (+5 to bind)
Damage Points: 40 (+10 if binded)
Description: The User Gathers Water Chakra and Insert Wind into a mass Stream of water dense as the water at the deepest parts of the ocean in the form of two Dragons. The Dragons are stationary till commanded to attack block or bind. The Dragons can home in on the target attack or bind them for up to 2 turns. The Dragons can also be used to lock in and block jutsu (B rank and Below). [[each dragon = 2 turns use then go away only useable once per battle]]

sending one dragon to attack you :D

doesnt your rain justu last for one turn?:confused:

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<_<

>_> truthfully im not sure lol but i give i have to do some trainign for a new projectos i got to get offline :D i like you rnew sage mode bro i will be back on soon :D i liek your tactics there getting better :D