Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<_<

>_> when i see naruto meditat i throw a water ball at him hey bro think fast !

yeah make it fairs two elements normal rules :D

Last edited:

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol ok then :D

i pull out my goddes of the ocean...

Kirigakure No Jutsu)-Hidden Mist Jutsu
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:10
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: Covers area in a mist that can be thick.

(Doku Kiri)-Poison Mist

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:(-5 each turn for 3 turns)
* Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

the hidden mist is now poison :D i now use

(Suiton:Goshokuzame)-Water Style:Eating 5 Shark Frenzy

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.

and send the sharks directly at you :D

thanx hokage:D

Last edited:

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol ok then :D

i pull out my goddes of the ocean...

Kirigakure No Jutsu)-Hidden Mist Jutsu
? Type:Supplementary
? Chakra cost:10
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: Covers area in a mist that can be thick.

(Doku Kiri)-Poison Mist

* Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

the hidden mist is now poison :D i now use

(Suiton:Goshokuzame)-Water Style:Eating 5 Shark Frenzy

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.

and send the sharks directly at you :D

thanx hokage:D
i take out my wind god.:p and i make here blow away your mist and nhten i use:

(Kuchiyose no jutsu)-Sage Style Sage Mode

Type:Transform
Range:N/A
Chakra:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description:Transforms into Sage Mode. Causing you to use sage jutsu. Also,
1)for every jutsu you perform, you gain 20 health
2)for every jutsu you perform, you gain 10 chakra
3)your jutsu "endurance" has increased GREATLY(example:shadow clones)
4)your jutsu power has increased GREATLY as well.
5)summonings don't cost chakra due to sage arts rankings.
6)also in the rules your only aloud 35 jutsu per-match. this has been increased to 45.

and then i use:

(Katon:Kimuchi Amura-Fire Style:

* Type:Supplementary/Defence
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:10
* Damage Points:20
* Descripton: The user first throws out there lighter tha has an open flame.The user the turns the flame itno a wall of fire that is then used withHurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.
to block you shark attack and then i disapper in a blink of eye.i reapper behide you a couple of meters and use:

(Katon:Keshi Makugahara)-Fire Style:
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.

good luck ^_^
thx.U_U

good luck you 2
thx sensei.U_U

Last edited:

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice moves :D

i use (Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement

* Chakra cost:15
* Damage PointsN/A
* Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.

to dodge the lava who that got a lil hot there O.O

i swing my sword casting

Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target)...

i also use (Doku Kiri)-Poison Mist

your trapped from moving by poisoned mist...

i then use

(Suiton:Haran Banshou)-Water Style: Stormy Blockade

* Damage Points:N/A
* Description:The user creates a small amount of water(a large ponds worth) that can then be a medium for other water jutsu.The pond is very shallow being only knee deep.

to flood the area :D the poison mist affects the water making the water poisoned although it releases your prison the clone explodes :D

i thne jump into the water

i jst realized that was four moves take away the condensing jutsu i just mix poison in the water and no explosive damage :D

Last edited:

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice moves :D

i use (Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement

* Chakra cost:15
* Damage PointsN/A
* Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.

to dodge the lava who that got a lil hot there O.O

i swing my sword casting

Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target)...

i also use (Doku Kiri)-Poison Mist

your trapped from moving by poisoned mist...

i then use

(Suiton:Haran Banshou)-Water Style: Stormy Blockade

* Damage Points:N/A
* Description:The user creates a small amount of water(a large ponds worth) that can then be a medium for other water jutsu.The pond is very shallow being only knee deep.

to flood the area :D the poison mist affects the water making the water poisoned although it releases your prison the clone explodes :D

i thne jump into the water

i jst realized that was four moves take away the condensing jutsu i just mix poison in the water and no explosive damage :D
i use this before i get caught in the prison.:

Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain
? Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.

i use this to heat up the mist and then the mist start to ivaperet and becomes hot steam and then i make the god of wind to blow it towrads you to burn you.:D

oh and it blows the poisen to.

adn then i use summoning jutsu i summon gaba.i jump on his head and then he spits out toaid oil in your direction and i light it whit:

(Katon:Gamayu Endan)-Fire Style:Toad Oil Flame Bomb
? Range:Short-Long
? Descripton: Used in combo with Toad Oil Bullet or oil from any source that can launch it in a stream.This jutsu can cover a huge area with fire.