You must be registered for see images

Name:
Naruta
Nickname:
Naruta/Naru/Uzi/Naruto
Clan:
-
Looks:
Naruta is not your average girl. She has blond hair which is accompanied by her blue eyes, often said to contain a "glimmer" in her eyes. She usually wears an orange jumpsuit above an orange shirt. And if not seen wearing that she is never caught wearing something that does not contain the color orange. Naruta is also always seen wearing a necklace with a citrine stone attached to it. The characteristic that most pops out are the "whiskers" on her face. No one knows where these whiskers came from however through thick and thin they have not gone away and Naruta has come to accept them. Other than that she has a slim figure like most of the girls of her age, but she hates showing it.

Personality:
Naruta is an extremely shy girl at first glance. She does not often start conversations and when it comes to complete strangers she does not often reply to advances. However if she comes to trust people she is and extremely talkative and friendly person. On top of that she is said to have a certain "glimmer" when she talks and people have stated that she has a very strong presence. Her former teachers have stated that she has an extremely high potential and if guided correctly she can learn extremely quickly.
Naruta likes to be alone sometimes: When she can´t be found within her group of friends, Naruta can be found on sitting a tree or laying on a roof staring at the sky thinking about things, specially her boyfriend, -Yard-.

Village of Birth:

Village of Alliance:

Rank (by post):

Specialty:
Wind Release (Single Handseal)
Fire Release (Faster handseals)
Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Jeet Kune Do

Elements:

Fuuton ~
Katon ~
Suiton ~
Raiton ~
Doton ~

Basic Ninjutsu:
Basic Taijutsu:
Basic Genjutsu:

Jeet Kune Do:
Swift Release:

Customs:

History:
"Do you ever feel out of place, like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you?"

From the moment Naruta could remember things, she was already living alone with someone constantly taking care of her, tho she doesn´t remember who it was. As Naruta grew up and could take care of herself, that person who used to take care of her stopped doing so, so Naruta was alone after that. A few months later, she noticed that some marks resembling whiskers started to appear on both her cheeks. This caused the other kids in the village to consider Naruta as not one of them and was contantly making fun of her, making her feel extremely lonely as she wondered if she belonged to anywhere.
"Let it go~ Let it go~ I am one with the wind and sky~"
Naruta started to go to Sunagakure Ninja Academy and she graduated from it, carrying the Will of Wind. After Naruta became Genin, she got more determined in being a fine shinobi, so she started to look for people who could teach her more. Among the people who taught her, there were Coyote, Lili-Chwan, Nagato., Sindy, Kato, Jacob Moore, Sanji.., Vision, Solf J. Kimblee, Nemo.., Blake Belladonna, Kiritsugu and Professor Sarutobi. Even tho Naruta learnt the basic techniques, she still wasn´t satisfied since she still felt that she wasn´t using the correctly.
After a few weeks, the village got a visit by some Akatsuki members sieging it while waiting for someone to fight them back which didn't happen. This was because Naruta and the others were ordered to stay inside the village. But at that time, Naruta tried to sneak out of the village without anyone noticing and she succeeded. However, to her surprise, she met up with an Akatsuki member named Bruce (-Yard-), who instead of attacking her, he taught her how to battle and some of his custom techniques, guiding her into being a better shinobi. After that, she immediately returned to the village, not telling anyone about why she was gone. Akatsuki finally ended up leaving Sunagakure, but some of the villagers were demotivated after not being able to fight Akatsuki back and left the village afterwards.
"A whole new Ninja World~"
Because of the few who left in the past, some more started leaving as well, heading towards different villages. It didn´t make it that horrible, but still it saddened Naruta and all the others, realizing that Sunagakure was doomed to destruction. It has become more quiet and there wasn't much for Naruta and anyone else to do anymore.
When Sunagakure was in war with Amegakure, Naruta, instead of staying in the village waiting for the Kazekage´s orders, she decided to head out to Amegakure by herself as a Sunagakure ninja. When she arrived at Amegakure´s borderlands, instead of being attacked by Amegakure members like her fellow Sunagakure ninjas, she was greeted by Bruce and Sado (Howard). With the permission of the Amekage (Shinta), Naruta had a small tour in Amegakure with Bruce showing her how the village was. Before Naruta´s tour in Amegakure was over, the war ended by Suna ninjas going back to Suna. But Naruta, instead of going back to Suna, she fell in love with Bruce and decided to stay with Bruce, not wanting to go back to Sunagakure. Suddenly Bruce decided to summon a snake to take Naruta on a trip. While carrying Naruta and Bruce on top of its head, the snake makes its way to the ocean while destroying buildings in the way as they disappeared in the horizon singing.
"I'm never going back, the past is in the past"
After 6 months of being gone with Bruce, Naruta and Bruce returns to Amegakure being invaded by Sunagakure again. Knowing about this, Naruta had no choice but to fight the person she loved. Even tho Naruta did her best, she was defeated by Bruce easily, who left her unconcious and severely injured. A few days later, Naruta woke up laying comfortably on a bed. She looked around to find Bruce asleep sitting on a chair next to the bed she was laying on. She waited laying on the bed until Bruce woke up, where he told her that she was officially an Amegakure villager as he bothered to get her into the village so they wouldn´t have to fight against each other again and he not having to hurt her again. After knowing that she is an Amegakure member now, Naruta smiled: She can stay with him for as long as she wants now.

Naruta´s items:
- Shurikens
- Kunais
- Flash bombs
- Smoke bombs
- Wire
- Explosive tags
- Scrolls

Pictures:

Theme Song and Background Music:
[video=youtube;xaj6Zs2p2ac]www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaj6Zs2p2ac[/video]

Won: None that were official
Lost: One against -Yard- xD

Updating

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That name and picture! haha

Great Bio!
xD Thank you ^^
No mention of me so this isnt cool <.<
~_~ As I said in my last update: I completely rewrote all my story. I don´t want to spam everyone´s name in my bio. Doing so will end up haivng me mention every NB member xD
nice.......girl......
Thank you? xD
you know narutos wiskers come from being the fox host right, maybe you should edit the pic so that there are no whiskers.
Eh...My Naruta always had whiskers. :p So I´ll keep it this way ^^
This is, strange...
~_~

Honestly I´ve been having this bio since I started RPing. I don´t see any problem with her ._. I don´t see why you have problem with her now, but eh.

Frozenstein

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You suck. I mean, really suck. Ok. Joke. But the layout is too simple to me, so yeah. It sucks. U_U But I'm just spamming here, so I'm sucking out... wait what? o_O Never mind. Too much su... spamming. I'm out. ^^

P.S.: put more pics here and there. :p

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice bio! :3
Thank you ^^
You suck. I mean, really suck. Ok. Joke. But the layout is too simple to me, so yeah. It sucks. U_U But I'm just spamming here, so I'm sucking out... wait what? o_O Never mind. Too much su... spamming. I'm out. ^^

P.S.: put more pics here and there. :p
I like my bio being simple and easy to understand and find things ^^
Nice bio. So much orange @_@ haha.
xD Thank you xD
shs nice bio naruta
Thank you ^^