Not open for further replies.

Naruto Huga

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think it's gonna happen... I mean, she's a JERK for trying to tell Naruto that she loved him. AND SHE WAS JUST TRICKING HIM! She thought that maybe that would take away the burden, but still, "Hi Naruto. Oh yea, you know Sasuke, the guy you worked your butt of trying to get him back? I killed him because I told you that you don't need to get him back."
So what, like taking the burden off of him makes it okay to kill him?

Turson

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
NaruSaku - the most developed and probable pairing. Im not joining, since its pretty useless anyway, but I agree in spirit.
naruhina 4 ever:D
I don't think it's gonna happen... I mean, she's a JERK for trying to tell Naruto that she loved him. AND SHE WAS JUST TRICKING HIM! She thought that maybe that would take away the burden, but still, "Hi Naruto. Oh yea, you know Sasuke, the guy you worked your butt of trying to get him back? I killed him because I told you that you don't need to get him back."
So what, like taking the burden off of him makes it okay to kill him?
Nice work, to bad it was never meant to be. But Hope is one of the strongest forces there is.
Dont like it? GTFO. Its not thread for you.

Last edited:

Ashflura

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I want to join this club!:D
I feel Naruto and Sakura's relationship is the only one that is developing for the better. Although Naruhina gets its hints - I sometimes feel its a bit forced on...everyone knows Hinata loves Naruto...but he hardly thinks of her more than a friend - I guess it'd be different if they had more screentime together. But so far Narusaku has my vote.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I want to join this club!:D
I feel Naruto and Sakura's relationship is the only one that is developing for the better. Although Naruhina gets its hints - I sometimes feel its a bit forced on...everyone knows Hinata loves Naruto...but he hardly thinks of her more than a friend - I guess it'd be different if they had more screentime together. But so far Narusaku has my vote.
Another one joins the team!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.