LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I was 9 Hinata got Introduced and my First thought when she and naruto interacted was "So this girl is going to be Naruto's Wife".

Even more When Naruto Vowed to win against Neji for hinata's Sake (Man that Epic) and Cemented it more in my mind they would get married..

(neji Vs Naruto)
(neji Vs Hinata) lol two of my fave fights too much emotion.

(Neji vs Naruto Never gets Old)

If a freaking 9yro could figure out the shipping of this anime(which is not a romance anime) so easily ...lol oh boy why can't most adults here or teens when they started watching see this.

*Facepalm*

OFF-TOPIC: (years after) Even the Whole Big Obito=Tobi.......as Soon as tobi was Revealed (the character) My first though "That guy is obito"

then i use to lurk here back then to watch the episode and read some of the most idiotic stuff........about "tobidara".....Sasuke from the future..................and less idiotic......that he is actually madara...

And yes this tobidara stuff is fairly old.

The Plot of this anime was pretty straightforward...too bad too many idiots watched it.

Calling it Coby will be an obstacle to luffy.(lol one piece is alot harder x100000 to figure out)

Reactions: JENchuuriki

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only ones who say Naruto and Hinata were forced are saltier than saltine crackers.

Naruto warming up to Hinata was admittedly poorly handled, but not forced. If Sakura had ended up with Naruto after literally spending the entire series obsessing over Sasuke—then THAT would have been forced.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
....It's Basic Common Sense they would end up together.
Course its common sense, doesn't mean its well written.

How was it forced? Hinata from the very beginning loved Naruto. She even stepped up and actively chose to protect him and be at his side.
Lack of development. Like I said, it was obvious, not well done though.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How was it forced? Hinata from the very beginning loved Naruto. She even stepped up and actively chose to protect him and be at his side.
Exactly

And when Neji Rekted.....Hinata Naruto was sooo Pissed he challenged the big dog..

Lol one of my fave moment..The hype for that fight WAS REAL asf.

MAde a Vow with hinata blood "i Vow to win" epic asf

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Which is why Naruto ignored her for most of the manga.
Well its not like NH is the only underdeveloped bond, even SN is underdeveloped, and that's the main focus of the series. And unlike SN, there's no abuse and hatred between the two parties, only positive development always moving forward. Far more realistic for Naruto to bond with Hinata over the course of several years VS knowing Sasuke for like 6 months.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well its not like NH is the only underdeveloped bond, even SN is underdeveloped, and that's the main focus of the series. And unlike SN, there's no abuse and hatred between the two parties, only positive development always moving forward. Far more realistic for Naruto to bond with Hinata over the course of several years VS knowing Sasuke for like 6 months.
oh you're a Naruto/sakura shipper lmfao explains alot.

The more Naruto Grew and Matured the less interest he had in sakura.
Naruto Stopped Joking around.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Course its common sense, doesn't mean its well written.

Lack of development. Like I said, it was obvious, not well done though.
Oh yeah for sure it was terribly written/handled. The entire War Arc onwards was terribly written/handled—but I still wouldn't say it was forced. Hinata's character was perfect for what she was; a shy, socially awkward girl who loved someone very much the opposite of her. I will agree Naruto's side of the relationship was abysmally handled. The way he was written made him either oblivious to those emotions, made it so he knew of them/her but didn't know how to handle it so he ignored them, or was just flat out an ass. Considering Naruto has always written to be a fool, I'm assuming the intention was for Naruto to be oblivious to deeper emotions but it was very much poorly handled so that by the time he had matured and acknowledged Hinata the entire thing felt awkwardly rushed. Again though, I wouldn't call that a forced pairing.

Now Sakura and Sasuke on the other hand...