Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
agreed but i am a narusaku :p:eek:*runs*they will kill me XD

*My sand grabs you by the feet and drags you to me* You should of stayed out hehe *lifts you up with the sand coffin sign* Sorry, Narusaku must DIE!!!!! *slowly closes my hand and kills you with with Sand Burial* :D NARUHINA!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The time is almost here,as Hinata is heading toward Naruto who is facing Tobi. Will this be the declaration of each others love? We can only hope it is,thus ending all threads about Naruto- Sakura ones and for all except for the die hard Sakura terrorist that are out their.

HarukaHatake

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruhina!!!! sakura doesnt deserve Naruto!
Totally agreed!! :pwease:

NaruHina, the time has come for the confession of Naruto!

Hopefully Sakura dies by the hand of Sasuke... x) :D:kagutsuchi: << Like this :))

Then Sasuke realizes he's gay x) and xdWTH He falls for the plant thing <3 or maybe :hypertobi: yeah :eek:
:hypertobi: <3 :sasuke:

Sexy Jutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to be a big NaruSaku fan from the very beginning and up until recently... still am a little. But after rewatching the whole Naruto series so many times... every time I see moments like where Hinata gives advice to Naruto before his fight against Neji and her involvement in the Pain battle, I gain more and more respect for Hinata all the time.

I wouldn't mind at all if they got together.

Status
Not open for further replies.