Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tasuke found his student amidst the training ground for an art that he hadn't taught in a long time. Well the Shadows were a fun thing to control but he only had the knowledge to be able to spread to those capable. Woah! his student was a bit of a catch.

"Well, Evie Nara I presume? I hope."

Tasuke grinned but didn't creepily hang around looking her up and down, would be very inappropriate to turn this training session into a sparring session right now.

"You're here to Learn the ways of your Clan, but what do you know of the Shadow Techniques of the Nara Clan huh? Though not everyone likes studying I'd just like to know what you want to achieve from learning this ability, the answer can be as simple or complex as you make it."

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Evie noticed the guy come up to her and smiled and nodded when he said her name. She remained calm as she started to think of what to say to him.

Well I know that the Nara Clan has the ability to use their shadows to take control of their opponents and take advantage of them, like mimicking moves or constricting, if i'm correct. They can also use their own shadows which can extend, combine, and control. Also if this is correct, we have a sensory link to our shadows, so that if our opponent is near our shadows, we can tell where they are without actually looking at them.
I want to be able to master this ability, as it is important to me. This would be almost like a stepping stone into what i want to be in the clan and in the ninja world.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Evie noticed the guy come up to her and smiled and nodded when he said her name. She remained calm as she started to think of what to say to him.

Well I know that the Nara Clan has the ability to use their shadows to take control of their opponents and take advantage of them, like mimicking moves or constricting, if i'm correct. They can also use their own shadows which can extend, combine, and control. Also if this is correct, we have a sensory link to our shadows, so that if our opponent is near our shadows, we can tell where they are without actually looking at them.
I want to be able to master this ability, as it is important to me. This would be almost like a stepping stone into what i want to be in the clan and in the ninja world.

"Good, nice drive." Tasuke was pleased with his student's resolve and was more than happy to move on, "Alright well, a Shadow is a strange thing it's not really a thing - it's just there, something that isn't real yet we can see it. A Trick to the eye. You're to make that trick a reality. Shadows work in set ways, and once these ways are mastered they are the perfect ally."

Tasuke pointed at Evie's shadow and then at his, "Look at it, you are to bring it to life using Chakra - the energy of our world, the source of life. Mould it and as best you can make influence that patch of darkness to your will."

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Evie looked at both her shadow and Tasuke's shadow and took a deep breath. She gather up the chakra in her and began to channel and molded her chakra together into her own shadow. She continuously channeled her chakra into her shadow, making her shadow make its way towards Tasuke's. After a moment or two, she was able to make her own shadow touch Tasuke's shadow, connecting them together on the ground.

How was that sensei?

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Evie looked at both her shadow and Tasuke's shadow and took a deep breath. She gather up the chakra in her and began to channel and molded her chakra together into her own shadow. She continuously channeled her chakra into her shadow, making her shadow make its way towards Tasuke's. After a moment or two, she was able to make her own shadow touch Tasuke's shadow, connecting them together on the ground.

How was that sensei?

Tasuke saw as the Shadow approached, glad his student was talented, she managed to have her shadow connect with his. He felt something, a quick restriction, that familiar binding - but it wasn't strong enough yet. "Hey, you're not too bad." He grinned.

"You gotta try again though, this time when you hit my shadow, spread your chakra through it so that you can take control of it. Since this shadow is apart of me and can never leave me unless by some vibrant light - taking control of this shadow takes control of me. Make me do something."

(Kage Mane) - Shadow Imitation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid Range (Time of day variant)(long range if additional shadow/s.)
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Technique allows the user to control their shadow as far as possible whilst it has sufficient area, additional area can be added by joining with another shadow. Once it comes into contact with the targets shadow the two merge and the target is forced to imitate the users movements until the bond is broken.

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Evie heard what Tasuke had to say and tried again. She gathered her chakra into her shadow and made the shadow move towards Tasuke's. She continuously added her chakra to her shadow, moving it closer to his. When her shadow connected to his, she manipulated her chakra to his shadow, spreading it all over. She could feel that her chakra was in his shadow and decided to test it out. Evie put her hands on her head and moved her legs so that they were shoulder length apart. It made her smile when she saw that Tasuke was also doing the same thing.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Evie heard what Tasuke had to say and tried again. She gathered her chakra into her shadow and made the shadow move towards Tasuke's. She continuously added her chakra to her shadow, moving it closer to his. When her shadow connected to his, she manipulated her chakra to his shadow, spreading it all over. She could feel that her chakra was in his shadow and decided to test it out. Evie put her hands on her head and moved her legs so that they were shoulder length apart. It made her smile when she saw that Tasuke was also doing the same thing.

Tasuke struggled to keep control, but eventually he had no choice and let her take control. He grinned at his student for her successful completion of the Task and so we are to move onto the next.

"Alright! You've learned the basic Shadow Imitation Technique, now I want you to do something which Chakra has managed to be able to do in almost all crafts and variations. To Channel this chakra into a Chakra blade." Tasuke throws a pouch full of them, something a Nara would probably need right now.

"Channel this newly found shadow chakra into your blade and throw it at my shadow, this is basically Shadow Imitation Wifi and the blade is the Router. I mean, what? You will take control of my shadow through the Blade as a medium, connecting your shadow chakra with my shadow."

(Kage Mane Shuriken) Shadow Imitation Shuriken
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting them shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Tasuke struggled to keep control, but eventually he had no choice and let her take control. He grinned at his student for her successful completion of the Task and so we are to move onto the next.

"Alright! You've learned the basic Shadow Imitation Technique, now I want you to do something which Chakra has managed to be able to do in almost all crafts and variations. To Channel this chakra into a Chakra blade." Tasuke throws a pouch full of them, something a Nara would probably need right now.

"Channel this newly found shadow chakra into your blade and throw it at my shadow, this is basically Shadow Imitation Wifi and the blade is the Router. I mean, what? You will take control of my shadow through the Blade as a medium, connecting your shadow chakra with my shadow."

(Kage Mane Shuriken) Shadow Imitation Shuriken
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting them shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.

Evie catches the pouch Tasuke throws at her and pulls out the chakra blade. After Tasuke explains how to do it, Evie focuses on her shadow chakra and infuses it into the blade. She then throws the blade at Tasuke's left foot and then manipulates her chakra to attach to his shadow through the blade. Evie then uses her chakra to control Tasuke's shadow and temporarily stops him from moving

Like this sensei?

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Evie catches the pouch Tasuke throws at her and pulls out the chakra blade. After Tasuke explains how to do it, Evie focuses on her shadow chakra and infuses it into the blade. She then throws the blade at Tasuke's left foot and then manipulates her chakra to attach to his shadow through the blade. Evie then uses her chakra to control Tasuke's shadow and temporarily stops him from moving

Like this sensei?

"Yes Perfect." Tasuke couldn't move again, his student getting the hang of her new ability nicely. He could increase the pace soon, but there was one more technique she needed to successfully complete first.

"Now, Can you make enough shadow chakra to turn your whole body into a shadow? Basically, a surge of chakra throughout your whole body filled with Shadow Chakra, changing the way your body is composed so that you can hide within your shadow or another's."

(Kagegakure no Jutsu) Hiding In Shadow Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: A technique in which the user is capable of concealing themselves in a shadow. The user can use this technique to hide himself in the shadow of a likewise hidden team-mate and providing there is a large coverage of shadow they can move within that shadow allowing for escape from a location.
Note: Can only be used by Nara Clan ninjas

Widow of Talon ;o