Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Art, naruto takes the cake.
I disagree, Naruto's art is not as detailed & usually has a lot of unfilled spaces.

If i don't get hooked in the first chapter or episode i won't be hooked, that's like when you're trying to make an essay, you gotta make a trap in the opening sentence to catch the readers attention, OP didn't do it.
My point still stands, you can't compare the starting episodes of a smaller series to a longer series. Ofc the smaller series would have more progression so it'll be easier to get you hooked. OP's pilot episodes skipped out some things from the first chapter too. OP's pacing isn't as slow as you think it is. I don't even know why'd you want a faster pacing as well. It's an adventure, there's no need in rushing it. The pacing is fine and it's reasonable. Also, the amount of content we get each chapter makes up for it as well.

Do you know why OP is so long? It's not only because of their adventure but there's 9 main characters and each of them have their own goals. The scale/size of their goals are bigger than the goals you see from most shonen series.

Last edited:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree, Naruto's art is not as detailed & usually has a lot of unfilled spaces.

My point still stands, you can't compare the starting episodes of a smaller series to a longer series. Ofc the smaller series would have more progression so it'll be easier to get you hooked. OP's pilot episodes skipped out some things from the first chapter too. OP's pacing isn't as slow as you think it is. I don't even know why'd you want a faster pacing as well. It's an adventure, there's no need in rushing it. The pacing is fine and it's reasonable. Also, the amount of content we get each chapter makes up for it as well.

Do you know why OP is so long? It's not only because of their adventure but there's 9 main characters and each of them have their own goals. The scale/size of their goals are bigger than the goals you see from most shonen series.
To get viewers you have to hook them in the first chapter, which usually have more than 60 pages) and if you don't accomplish than then there's a problem.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I personally like the anime and character designs.

The anime also has a good sense of humor and decent battles and learning each sins backstory will be interesting.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To get viewers you have to hook them in the first chapter, which usually have more than 60 pages) and if you don't accomplish than then there's a problem.
Are you suggesting OP had a poor hook? If so, explain. OP's first chp. had more content & progression actually than Naruto's first chapter.

VongolaLegacy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats just my opinion i dont like this drawing style at all.. Its to childish..
Even if he would be the greatest bad ass of all time i still think he looks like a *****
Prefer the attack on titan style...

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Character Design -Naruto wins
Story-One piece wins
Supporting Characters- One piece wins
Fight scenes- NAruto wins
Main character -Luffy wins
Villians -One piece wins
World -One piece wins
Soundtrack - Naruto
MAin Character(s) - One Piece

any more categories?
Fixed it. Luffy is more developed and better. Yes, Naruto is stronger, but the dumb things has bump him in the character chart. Example, calling Obito the "Coolest" after everything he did.