0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just meant the last response.
Sorry, then I was basing it off the whole convo :|

U reply so fast u probably did see this edit either

That explains it then :|
U cant give an accurate judgement because u haven't fully experience them both. :| anyway the art improves drastically overtime and the story is leagues above Naruto. But to each his own

The anime is crud after the time skip though. It's too slow

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Graphics wise, naruto looks better.
You mean animation? Nope and if you scale OP's animation/art to Naruto's. Naruto is just more consistent, whereas OP has better art & animation. Who cares about art/animation when talking about the quality of the series anyway? If you want to talk about art, OP wins. The artwork is detailed and well drawn out.
Just looked couple of chapters, didn't get used to it, it's weird.
"It's weird", doesn't mean it's bad. It just didn't fit your preference.
Character Design -Naruto wins
Story-One piece wins
Supporting Characters- One piece wins
Fight scenes- NAruto wins
MAin character - Naruto wins
Villians -One piece wins
World -One piece wins

any more categories?
How does Naruto win exactly in the main character department? Sakura is a prime example of how bad the main characters are in Naruto. Even if you're just looking at only Naruto/Sasuke they still fail when you compare the main characters in OP. OP juggles 9 main characters (SH's) quite well actually. It's rare that you see a series do that.

Naruto's character designs aren't better than OP's character design. Too many of the character designs in Naruto are similar. OP is unique and better overall.
Soundtrack
The pace of the story, One piece is slow as a snail.
Again, it's preference.
Naruto hooked me up after the same amount of chapters, one piece didn't.
OP is ofc a longer series. So it's unfair to judge the first 30 chapters of Naruto to the first 30 chapters of One Piece. Even though I'd say OP had a better start. I wouldn't give kishi. all the credit since he did use HxH as a template to kick start Naruto.
This..
Endless story, bad character development... imo
Please tell me about this, "bad character development", or are you just pulling stuff out of your ass to justify your hate for OP?

OT: Your loss. The series is great from what I've heard. I'm not so sure why people are so obsessed over character designs and use that to decide whether to continue or drop the series.

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hajimo is the one that has more than 1000 chapters? lol
Ikr Lol I will probably just have to start with the anime to get myself hooked and then pick up where they leave off to shorten the distance. There is no way I can read 1000+ chapters straight XD I have read 150 in three days though

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean animation? Nope and if you scale OP's animation/art to Naruto's. Naruto is just more consistent, whereas OP has better art & animation. Who cares about art/animation when talking about the quality of the series anyway? If you want to talk about art, OP wins. The artwork is detailed and well drawn out.
Art, naruto takes the cake.

"It's weird", doesn't mean it's bad. It just didn't fit your preference.
After all is my point of view.

Again, it's preference.
Yep.

OP is ofc a longer series. So it's unfair to judge the first 30 chapters of Naruto to the first 30 chapters of One Piece. Even though I'd say OP had a better start. I wouldn't give kishi. all the credit since he did use HxH as a template to kick start Naruto.
If i don't get hooked in the first chapter or episode i won't be hooked, that's like when you're trying to make an essay, you gotta make a trap in the opening sentence to catch the readers attention, OP didn't do it.

Ikr Lol I will probably just have to start with the anime to get myself hooked and then pick up where they leave off to shorten the distance. There is no way I can read 1000+ chapters straight XD I have read 150 in three days though
Will probably do the same, i heard MC is smartass.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Art, naruto takes the cake.

After all is my point of view.

Yep.

If i don't get hooked in the first chapter or episode i won't be hooked, that's like when you're trying to make an essay, you gotta make a trap in the opening sentence to catch the readers attention, OP didn't do it.

Will probably do the same, i heard MC is smartass.
He is more like Lee tbh

Reactions: iNotorious