-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nami : Luffy, Sanji's.... "a ****in Celestial Dragon... we lost our cook!! Bwaaaa!!! I lost my million dollar Cook!"

Then a similar situation like Enies Lobby.

Sanji looking down at the SHs from his palace.
Luffy : Sanji!!!!!! Say you wanna cook...
Sanji : Eh?
Luffy : Say you wanna cook for ME!!
Sanji : I... ( Male version of Robin) I Don't!!! Wanna cook for you!! Nami-swaaann!! Robin-chwaaaan hop in the palace for feast!!!
Only Ladies allowed!!!

Zoro : Ero-cook.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jokes apart...
I think Sanji has been identified as someone important to the World Government obviously because of his "Only Alive" Wanted Poster.
A ticket to raise havoc against the WG. And obviously Kaidou men did something to make Sanji go with them but with a fight otherwise Nami would not be crying like this.
Sanji got beaten badly by the Kaidou men and got taken away.
And also Momonosuke and Ceasar has been taken along with them.
Brook must be somewhere there along with others. OR Following the Kaidou pirates with his soul and body separating technique so that they can track Sanji through Brook's soul which still maintains a connection with the body like a thread.

And by the way, that monkey with Kinemon is Wanda's friend who fell from above when Luffy and crew were marching towards the back of the elephant.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nami : Luffy, Sanji's.... "a ****in Celestial Dragon... we lost our cook!! Bwaaaa!!! I lost my million dollar Cook!"

Then a similar situation like Enies Lobby.

Sanji looking down at the SHs from his palace.
Luffy : Sanji!!!!!! Say you wanna cook...
Sanji : Eh?
Luffy : Say you wanna cook for ME!!
Sanji : I... ( Male version of Robin) I Don't!!! Wanna cook for you!! Nami-swaaann!! Robin-chwaaaan hop in the palace for feast!!!
Only Ladies allowed!!!

Zoro : Ero-cook.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jokes apart...
I think Sanji has been identified as someone important to the World Government obviously because of his "Only Alive" Wanted Poster.
A ticket to raise havoc against the WG. And obviously Kaidou men did something to make Sanji go with them but with a fight otherwise Nami would not be crying like this.
Sanji got beaten badly by the Kaidou men and got taken away.
And also Momonosuke and Ceasar has been taken along with them.
Brook must be somewhere there along with others. OR Following the Kaidou pirates with his soul and body separating technique so that they can track Sanji through Brook's soul which still maintains a connection with the body like a thread.

And by the way, that monkey with Kinemon is Wanda's friend who fell from above when Luffy and crew were marching towards the back of the elephant.
yaoi on this ***** ass? XD