Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just finished reading the latest chapter, and for some reason I've come to believe that "Zeus" the little cloud, might become Nami's follower? Is that even possible? Isn't Zeus somehow bound to Big Mom? Please enlighten me.
You must be registered for see images

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt it, it might be just for now but I can't imagine it in the long run. It has BM's soul in it. So she still is in control, she can take her soul back or it might go out of range who knows.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubtful. We know that there's some kind of telepathic link between Napoleon, Zeus and Prometheus, so it wouldn't be the smartest of ideas to keep Zeus too long with them. The fact that Zeus is a part of BM's own soul, isn't a comforting thought either.

I just think that all of this business involving Zeus are just part of the tactics Oda is employing to keep the playing field even.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubtful. We know that there's some kind of telepathic link between Napoleon, Zeus and Prometheus, so it wouldn't be the smartest of ideas to keep Zeus too long with them. The fact that Zeus is a part of BM's own soul, isn't a comforting thought either.

I just think that all of this business involving Zeus are just part of the tactics Oda is employing to keep the playing field even.
I think the playing field is somewhat even; Luffy is pretty much immune to lightning and Fire won't do much against him considering he can add flames to his limbs and use attacks like Red Hawk and some others I don't remember rn.
Luffy doesn't really need to fight Katakuri, he should just den-den-mushi the team at Zou, and maybe ask Roro or Trafal boy take care of the menace that is Katakuri, while he himself handles Jigglypuff and her cute daughter Smoojie Sama.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the playing field is somewhat even; Luffy is pretty much immune to lightning and Fire won't do much against him considering he can add flames to his limbs and use attacks like Red Hawk and some others I don't remember rn.
Luffy doesn't really need to fight Katakuri, he should just den-den-mushi the team at Zou, and maybe ask Roro or Trafal boy take care of the menace that is Katakuri, while he himself handles Jigglypuff and her cute daughter Smoojie Sama.
Keep dreaming.

I just finished reading the latest chapter, and for some reason I've come to believe that "Zeus" the little cloud, might become Nami's follower? Is that even possible? Isn't Zeus somehow bound to Big Mom? Please enlighten me.
You must be registered for see images
It would be cool if the remnants of big mom's soul could live on even after she has been defeated. Having big mom, napoleon and prometheus gone and leaving zues behind to willingly join the shs for being able to take down big mom and her other souls.

THIS IS VERY UNLIKELY lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But say hypothetically that BMs fruit isnt based on her being alive or conscious. Like after she makes homies she isn't needed anymore. Like how a blacksmith isn't needed once a sword is made. Because think about the opposite the life she takes won't be returned to bodies once she dies so why would the life she grants do the same.

That leaves a crazy sword a living sun and cloud with no master.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy isn't fighting BM and it's a big of a stretch to assume Luffy is suddenly immune to fire just because he has one tech himself that involves fire. BM's fighting abilities aren't limited either to merely lightning and fire. And actually yes Luffy has to fight Katakuri. From his point of view that's imperative.

And what I meant with even the playing field, is that Nami and the others are being chased by BM herself. Oda can't possibly make it so that they beat BM, but on the other hand they have to escape somehow. So he has created a situation that allows them to have a chance at escaping without BM necessarily being beaten (despite what all the whiners are complaining about).

But say hypothetically that BMs fruit isnt based on her being alive or conscious. Like after she makes homies she isn't needed anymore. Like how a blacksmith isn't needed once a sword is made. Because think about the opposite the life she takes won't be returned to bodies once she dies so why would the life she grants do the same.

Questionable. Not in the least because we know the previous eater of her DF.

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As said above, it's questionable because we have seen things and people being influenced by a devil's fruit ability being freed when the user gets knocked out. Doffy and Sugar for example.