515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Vs
You must be registered for see images
Now we do not have any feats of smoothie (except that she got tagged by sanji sister a couple of times in the anime) we do know that she is a force to be recon with as a sweet commander of her crew. The reason why I'm asking this is because I am very interested to see how one piece turns out. In part one the crew was enough. But ever since the time skip after the hordy and punk hazard arc that hasn't been the case. Oda has tastefully hidden a vast majority of the straw hats full capabilities (only really Luffy and Brook are getting good screen time to show off what they can do)

I mean for sanji he hasn't had a full fight (where he was healthy) since fish man island.
Zoro while taking out people with relative ease they seemed to be on the weaker side.
Franky with senior pink oda made it to be a purely physical battle (which was everything but made sure to save frankys abilities)
Nami just got a huge (but potentially temporary ) power up with Zeus
Ussop while showing observation Haki in dress rosa he conveniently didn't use it when he they needed it most (when beer was capturing sabji it would've been helpful)
My point is how are the straw hats to going to be able to take out a yonko crew??

Since the time skip started luffy has needed help (or given plot handicap) to defeat his enemies. And while I think he's gotten stronger I honestly do not know if he can beat anyone who he's fought alone? Take doffy for instance he needed law as well 100's of citizens to die for him to heal for a period of time. With cracker if nami wasn't there then there is no telling how luffy would have been able to defeat him. Like at all. Katakuri literally had to injure himself to be beatened etc.

Sorry for the rant but do you think the straw hats can hold their own full force at a yonko and their crew (main fighters) without outside help

Robin I feel post time skip aside from luffy and sanji has had the best speed/reaction time feats.

Do you think her and nami (and zues) would be able to take out smoothie?

Or do you think OP will turn into fairy tail (power of friendship to the max just not as extreme)?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nami solos with zeus. She's first commander level with zeus.

Not even orochi could do anything
Post automatically merged:

Zeus solos almost anyone not stronger than first commander

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have Smoothie as weaker than Doffy but stronger than Law

She annihilates here
Smoothis is overrated thats for sure lol

I am interested you looked into laws perspective and keeping her level tier above him.

Considering smoothies df she has restriction that law cant advantage of. If anything we see anything special i am not sure will smoothie take down law that easily.

Reactions: Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smoothis is overrated thats for sure lol

I am interested you looked into laws perspective and keeping her level tier above him.

Considering smoothies df she has restriction that law cant advantage of. If anything we see anything special i am not sure will smoothie take down law that easily.
Yep, I believe current Law is even stronger than DR Law but he still has to show us more before we put him on a third yonko mate tier imo.

Luffy on the other hand proved us he might be able to fight every yonko mate eventually.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep, I believe current Law is even stronger than DR Law but he still has to show us more before we put him on a third yonko mate tier imo.

Luffy on the other hand proved us he might be able to fight every yonko mate eventually.
I still think law can find ways to handle smoothie down. The great attribute to smoothie is her df power she can juice out her opponent.
Law can def counter this and avoid her use of df think it become plain physical battle.

I am not overrating law here but he can put down smoothie it will be high diff battle . However i am free to people's opinion regarding law having any improvement beyond dressrossa.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao a lot of characters would solo zoro who isn't first commander
Ok? Although I think it'd be equal if Zoro fought a second commander

But no. One said anything about Zoro so stick to the topic at hand.
Post automatically merged:

Smoothie is just too strong for both of them.
Smoothie can't beat Zeus though