Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, so I am adopting this stray kitten I found in the backyard of my fiance's parents house. But I need help naming her. Wish I had a good pick to show you guys...>.> But she is black with white paws and has small white hairs on her forehead, almost like she has whiskers there, and white under her chin.

If she was a boy, I was going to call her tobi. But now that I know she's a girl, I have no idea what to call her and my fiance is not helping at all saying instead "she's your cat" even though he's the one taking care of her right now. -rolls eyes-

so anyways, the names in the poll are just a few i found and liked. if you have any other suggestions, let me know. You're help is greatly appreciated! ;D

Xilef

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thinks you should name her Malo....or or wiskers 0.0 its hard for me to cuz got a family full of kitties and trying not to reapeat names lol or even MIDNIGHT....also YES another virginian lol love the rain today?

Last edited:

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
YES another virginian lol love the rain today?

not when I had a fever spike at 102 last night and had to go to walmart to buy meds in the downpour cause my friend was at work and couldn't go for me. >.< but we did need it. >.>

-sigh- i'm so picky on names. hmm....oreo might work. but I dunno. my friend named her all black cat puck. xD fit so well.

Xilef

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

not when I had a fever spike at 102 last night and had to go to walmart to buy meds in the downpour cause my friend was at work and couldn't go for me. >.< but we did need it. >.>

-sigh- i'm so picky on names. hmm....
ouch! I am sorry now I feel bad for being sarcastic xd well at least its stopped for a little while at least here....though we are supposed to get 5 more inches tonite at midnight

Felixman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since he is b;ack and white you should name him/her after the panda in full metal alchemist
Xiao mei
heres a picture

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I may go ahead and call her amai, cause i could call her mai for short, which means "dance". because she's very sweet and loving and loves to dance around your feet and try to trip you up. xD

I told my fiance she was trying to knock him down to climb on his chest and be all "where's my momma!" xDD

ooo, yoruichi is pretty good. i dunno. I kinda like short names for pets. hmm....