Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
who are characters u wanted to see more?

i wanted see adult verison of:
Kimimaro Kaguya
You must be registered for see images

and

Neji Hyuga

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashan

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haku, kimmi, the uchiha “naruto” formerly known as obito(I would of liked to see more of obito as an adept fighter but still with his original ideals and mentality)

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji was taken from us before he could prove anything.
I honestly always believed that Neji would be, power wise, a rival to naruto and sasuke at the end of the show. He was so strong early on and such a natural talent back when I thought the hyuga were gonna stay relevant to the plot, I really wanted to see him in the s-class fights we got later on. He would’ve been a nasty opponent had kishi kept developing him past early part 2

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hebi Sasuke left us too soon. Was full of potential. He will always be missed.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly always believed that Neji would be, power wise, a rival to naruto and sasuke at the end of the show. He was so strong early on and such a natural talent back when I thought the hyuga were gonna stay relevant to the plot, I really wanted to see him in the s-class fights we got later on. He would’ve been a nasty opponent had kishi kept developing him past early part 2
Your not the only one, Neji was my legit part 1 new gen favourite. Of the 12 he was the only other one hyped as a prodigy several times, as the on to beat. He had something to prove and overcome, he had purpose to exist, his dojutsu(Byakugan) was hinted to be connected to the Sharingan. They set up quite a lot for him with build up and then turned him into pairing fodder. Killing Neji is one of Kishi's unforgivables.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shisui ,Neji and Itachi all died at the age of 17,18,20 I mean shisui would've become 6th hokage if he was alive and Neji would've taught Boruto some respect while Itachi would be a right hand man for Naruto.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki and Sarada. They died the moment Boruto said "this is my story".
Damn I forgot about that.

Your not the only one, Neji was my legit part 1 new gen favourite. Of the 12 he was the only other one hyped as a prodigy several times, as the on to beat. He had something to prove and overcome, he had purpose to exist, his dojutsu(Byakugan) was hinted to be connected to the Sharingan. They set up quite a lot for him with build up and then turned him into pairing fodder. Killing Neji is one of Kishi's unforgivables.
Actually he lacked will after TNJ.

I don't think he would get much far than Lee did.

Also- Madara somehow showed what Kishimoto turned him into: Naruto cheerleader,

......and the way he died lacked dignity.
You missed one of my posts, I quoted it for you do have a read. Kishi did disappoint by making his succumb to TNJ and then trash him. Anyway I listed the potential that was constantly brought up.

Bakura

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haku and Kimimaro i would say Neji but im ok with the way he died i felt like he progressed a little too fast to the point couldve been up there with Naruto and Sasuke plus he wouldve have stopped the growth and character development of other Hyuuga's