Wolfang714

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
READ BEFORE THREAD: I searched and search for information on threads that have already mentioned this material by another user. So please, do not be frustrated with me if this information has already been proposed or even established.

Nagato's Rinnegan

I believe that if Madara did not give Nagato his Rinnegan before his death, there was another way that Nagato could have obtained it; Sage of the Six Paths

I mentioned this on another thread and got +rep for it so I thought this may not actually be a bad idea. I was goofing off at the time.

The whole Base pretty much knows the story:
1. There was the Juubi
2. Rikudou appeared and sealed the Juubi inside himself
3. Rikudou had two sons
4. Sons were strong; Eldest believed "might" was the best way to lead the world; Youngest believed "love" was the best way to lead the world
5. Rikudou chose his youngest son over eldest son; died; created Moon and sealed the Juubi inside of it
6. Eldest got pissed
7. The two brothers fought
8. The brothers would spread their roots and develop an entire lineage that would fight each other for generations
9. Eldest = Uchiha; Youngest = Senju

Now, this is when the main idea of the thread will jump in: I believe that the older brother went back to their dead father's grave site/deathbed and took out his father's Rinnegan. The stolen Rinnegan would passed through generations of the eldest's lineage, becoming a family treasure.

At one point, Obito or Madara would have possession and access to Rikudou's set of eyes and he would give them to Nagato. I think this is what Obito meant when he said "I gave Nagato the Rinnegan." Okay, that's pretty much it. I hope you liked this little thought :)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO6P's Animal Path of the Rinnegan:

This one isn't that much of a biggy like the last one.

I think Rikudou Sennin's Animal Path might have consisted of the current Summoning animals that Naruto (Toads) and Sasuke (Hawks) uses, etc.

This makes sense to me actually. The Sage was a warrior "sent from the Heavens." He took on the Juubi and passed down his immense chakra levels to the Senju & Uzumaki (not saying other clans can't have large chakra levels). He was probably capable of summoning such huge beasts: Toads, Snakes, Slugs, Rhinoceros', Pandas, etc.

These summoning animals would be disbanded after Rikudou's death, and would therefore be bound to a user through contracts instead of the Animal Path.

Okay, I'm done. Again sorry if this information was already proposed or established. I hope you at least gave these two ideas a little thought. Feel free to PM or post on my wall for any questions or concerns.

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i always thought the great toad and snake sages were actually rikudo's personal summons. the 4 tails is "sage king of the apes", a title given to him by the sage himself

Wood Release

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both make sense but I am really interested in the latter xd
He was the SAGE of Six Paths so he might have been the ultimate sage - master of all Natural Energy :D

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
READ BEFORE THREAD: I searched and search for information on threads that have already mentioned this material by another user. So please, do not be frustrated with me if this information has already been proposed or even established.

Nagato's Rinnegan

I believe that if Madara did not give Nagato his Rinnegan before his death, there was another way that Nagato could have obtained it; Sage of the Six Paths

I mentioned this on another thread and got ***** for it so I thought this may not actually be a bad idea. I was goofing off at the time.

The whole Base pretty much knows the story:
1. There was the Juubi
2. Rikudou appeared and sealed the Juubi inside himself
3. Rikudou had two sons
4. Sons were strong; Eldest believed "might" was the best way to lead the world; Youngest believed "love" was the best way to lead the world
5. Rikudou chose his youngest son over eldest son; died; created Moon and sealed the Juubi inside of it
6. Eldest got pissed
7. The two brothers fought
8. The brothers would spread their roots and develop an entire lineage that would fight each other for generations
9. Eldest = Uchiha; Youngest = Senju

**Now, this is when the main idea of the thread will jump in: I believe that the older brother went back to their dead father's grave site/deathbed and took out his father's Rinnegan. The stolen Rinnegan would passed through generations of the eldest's lineage, becoming a family treasure.

At one point, Obito or Madara would have possession and access to Rikudou's set of eyes and he would give them to Nagato. I think this is what Obito meant when he said "I gave Nagato the Rinnegan." Okay, that's pretty much it. I hope you liked this little thought :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO6P's Animal Path of the Rinnegan:

This one isn't that much of a biggy like the last one.

I think Rikudou Sennin's Animal Path might have consisted of the current Summoning animals that Naruto (Toads) and Sasuke (Hawks) uses, etc.

This makes sense to me actually. The Sage was a warrior "sent from the Heavens." He took on the Juubi and passed down his immense chakra levels to the Senju & Uzumaki (not saying other clans can't have large chakra levels). He was probably capable of summoning such huge beasts: Toads, Snakes, Slugs, Rhinoceros', Pandas, etc.

These summoning animals would be disbanded after Rikudou's death, and would therefore be bound to a user through contracts instead of the Animal Path.

Okay, I'm done. Again sorry if this information was already proposed or established. I hope you at least gave these two ideas a little thought. Feel free to PM or post on my wall for any questions or concerns.
I dont agree with the **, madara stated that he awakened the rinnegan, what reason would he have to lie about that?