hearteaterx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato can control the rain, and while it rains Nagato can detect everything caught in the downpour... he can see chakra and predict his opponents strategies based on this, he can turn dead bodies into remotely controlled clones at 30% power that other akatsuki can use, project his image to hold council like a jedi, glide/fly, and he can also force his chakra into his opponents through chakra rods to immobilize them. He is invincible unless his opponent has sage mode- that's the rinnegan's weakness.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Mastery of all 6 elements
-The use of the 6 Paths of Pain
-All the abilities of the 6 paths along with his 7th resurrection path
-Kuchiyose: Gedo Mazo
-Rinnegan

hearteaterx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"The Six Paths"? That phrase vaguely refers to the 6 rinnegan techiques: Shurado, Chikushodo, etc. Look them up individually for specific information on the abilities...

srijithmagal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you serious? Are you even caught up to the manga? I find it hard to believe you don't know them
yes i am
i know the six abilities of pain
such as the wierd summons
ability to absorb ninjutsu
reincarnation dude
magnetic push/pull
etc
but what are the names for them!!!
i keep forgetting the names and i dont want to go back and hunt the chapter to find it again:D

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes i am
i know the six abilities of pain
such as the wierd summons
ability to absorb ninjutsu
reincarnation dude
magnetic push/pull
etc
but what are the names for them!!!
i keep forgetting the names and i dont want to go back and hunt the chapter to find it again:D
-The Deva Path (天道, Tendō) grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces.

-The Asura Path (修羅道, Shuradō) grants the user the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry.

-The Human Path (人間道, Ningendō) grants the user the ability to remove the soul of any target they touched as well as read their mind.

-The Animal Path (畜生道, Chikushōdō) grants the user the ability to summon various creatures.

-The Preta Path (餓鬼道, Gakidō) grants the user the ability to absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal.

-The Naraka Path (地獄道, Jigokudō) grants the user two main abilities: interrogation and restoration, by using the King of Hell.

:)

srijithmagal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-The Deva Path (天道, Tendō) grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces.

-The Asura Path (修羅道, Shuradō) grants the user the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry.

-The Human Path (人間道, Ningendō) grants the user the ability to remove the soul of any target they touched as well as read their mind.

-The Animal Path (畜生道, Chikushōdō) grants the user the ability to summon various creatures.

-The Preta Path (餓鬼道, Gakidō) grants the user the ability to absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal.

-The Naraka Path (地獄道, Jigokudō) grants the user two main abilities: interrogation and restoration, by using the King of Hell.

:)
thanks a lot!!:D

Not that tough, buddy.
alright alright!!