nagato will overcome the power of impure world resurrection...

zapp42823

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what if nagato will overcome the power of impure world resurrection... i dont want to underestimate the power of the rinnegan, there are a lot of jutsu we have not seen yet to nagato... maybe he will tap a new jutsu to override into it, then kabuto will out of control in him...just like a virus that hackers do when they want destroy or control over your computer (oh men i have got too far) lol... for sure kishi will not destroy the name of nagato, he is the student of the legendary sannin, predicted by a toad to bring peace in ninja world and hero of the rain country, which will just control by sidekick of orochimaru? i don't think so... what do you think guys?

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what if nagato will overcome the power of impure world resurrection... i dont want to underestimate the power of the rinnegan, there are a lot of jutsu we have not seen yet to nagato... maybe he will tap a new jutsu to override into it, then kabuto will out of control in him...just like a virus that hackers do when they want destroy or control over your computer (oh men i have got too far) lol... for sure kishi will not destroy the name of nagato, he is the student of the legendary sannin, predicted by a toad to bring peace in ninja world and hero of the rain country, which will just control by sidekick of orochimaru? i don't think so... what do you think guys?
u totally confused me

Allan Hoshigaki

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no cant happen becasue with the impure jutsu you need a vessel for the soul to be in and that vessel could be an ordinaryhuman being so nagato can bring himself back to life in another persons body. plus the tailsmen in his head is controlling him thanks to kabuto

The Virgin

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
honestly, i'm actually having the same thoughts. It was said that the Rinnegan surpasses life and death. If Nagato was able to bring back those from the dead (which is just purely insane to do), breaking free from IWR would not sound too unbelievable.

if Nagato's Rinnegan can be easily controlled thru IWR, then I am losing hope to what was once said that Rinnegan is the most powerful eye jutsu ever.

zapp42823

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no cant happen becasue with the impure jutsu you need a vessel for the soul to be in and that vessel could be an ordinaryhuman being so nagato can bring himself back to life in another persons body. plus the tailsmen in his head is controlling him thanks to kabuto
let us see then if nagato will be used as a tool by kabuto...xdxd

konohashinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope so. I thinkhe would his rinne tensei jutsu on hismself the moment he gets the slightest freewill from kabuto.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really hope he overcomes the power .. you never know though he may just shinra tensei all the zetsu's and tell the shinobi alliance "I'm on your side now" xD