Kin
2๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,503๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
- Yes Nagato is an Uzumaki.
- No, just because Naruto is an Uzumaki as well DOESN'T mean he'll get the rinnegan. He wont get the rinnegan because he's an Uzumaki.
- Karin isn't an Uzumaki.

Btw, I know you're new and all but, in the future, try searching the forums as these kind of threads have been made countless times.

MrSharingan

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
- Yes Nagato is an Uzumaki.
- No, just because Naruto is an Uzumaki as well DOESN'T mean he'll get the rinnegan. He wont get the rinnegan because he's an Uzumaki.
- Karin isn't an Uzumaki.

Btw, I know you're new and all but, in the future, try searching the forums as these kind of threads have been made countless times.
attaboy

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nagato is an uzumaki however the rinnegan isnt some genetic trait like the sharingan or byukagan or other kg madara said he gave nagato the rinnegan my guess is when his parents were killed nagato didnt remember anything about what happened during that time he just woke up with the two ninjas dead and he had purple eyes however we dont know how madara got the rinnegan so in other words thats why naruto cant get the rinnegan

ChrysaBella

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think Naruto will ever get the rinnengan ... if Nagato was from Uzumaki ( Madara mentionated it in manga I think in anime too ) and he got the rinnengan is just a coincidence ( but it's not sure cuz Madara saids that he gave the Rinnengan to Nagato so... )... that doesn't mean the rinnengan apperas only in uzumaki clan ... and about Karin ... I don't know :D