Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was that the same fight where Nagato (and summoned help) only gained the upperhand from ambushing Bee and Naruto?

Yeah. Yeah, it was.

But it's only "unfair to draw a conclusion" when Itachi does it, I suppose.
Not the same conclusion.

-Both Edo's are teams
-Both Edo's used their arsenals (Ammy, summons, etc) to take out the enemy/Jinjuriki.
-One Edo was rewritten.
-Rewritten Edo is now on Enemies team and attacks the Last Edo with a surprise.
-Last Edo still doesn't attack his teamate and continues to fight the orignal enemy.
-Rewritten Edo takes advantage and back stabs

sdam

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Itachi fought Nagato ( EDO ), he would just use the "Totsuka Blade"............
If Itachi fought Nagato ( Not EDO ), he would just use the "Amaterasu"...........
Nagato is very strong, but i don't think he can defeat Itachi. Itachi is just too damn strong.......!!!!!!

Boston Rob

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not the same conclusion.

-Both Edo's are teams
-Both Edo's used their arsenals (Ammy, summons, etc) to take out the enemy/Jinjuriki.
-One Edo was rewritten.
-Rewritten Edo is now on Enemies team and attacks the Last Edo with a surprise.
-Last Edo still doesn't attack his teamate and continues to fight the orignal enemy.
-Rewritten Edo takes advantage and back stabs
Surprise? Nagato easily blocked Bee's attack from behind I guess it's Itachi's fault what he first destroyed shared vision and then attacked, he should attack like it was and then get caught and then you could say another bullshit, ah?

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Surprise? Nagato easily blocked Bee's attack from behind I guess it's Itachi's fault what he first destroyed shared vision and then attacked, he should attack like it was and then get caught and then you could say another bullshit, ah?
-Bee charged in.

-Itachi sniped.

Big difference.

(Note my intention is not to say which edo beats who)

ayush0735

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not understand why did Nagato lacked mobility when he is Edo. Itachi also was blind before dying but resurrected with proper eyesight. Same logic Nagato should not have been crippled.

Anyways, as for the ongoing debate, I think Nagato is way stronger than Itachi. Here's why;

- Itachi's most powerful tools are genjutsu, amaterasu and susanoo.

Since, Nagato has the abilities of a genjutsu user, he can easily repel normal attempts at genjutsu. Tsukuyomi is somthing I am not sure about. He easily repeled amaterasu and susanoo is nothing but a chakra being. So, it can be absorbed by Nagato without any prob. He just have to dodge Totsuka sword which should be easy.

Now, I do not know if Itachi and Nagato can maintain unlimited supply of chakra since they are edo? If this is the case then the fight may never end. If the chakra is limited, then Nagato will win due to his ability to trump almost every move that Itachi makes.

Reactions: LightSo6p

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi destroyed shared vision and Nagato should have know what he can't see through animals anymore so it was charge as well

Huh? Nagato wasn't in control. As soon as visions was sniped Itachi then ripped Nagato's arms and saved them. Itachi never encounter Nagato faced on and Nagato focus was never on him. Even after getting Ammy on, Kabuto still controlled him to go after Jins instead.

Dragon1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is ridiculous. It was said by Kishimato that Pain was the strongest member in Akatsuki... imagine Nagato. Why should Edo Nagato be different and why is anyone arguing about this? The fight where Nagato was handicapped immensely again proved Itachi needed Bee and Naruto to win this, he obviously couldn't do it alone.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is ridiculous. It was said by Kishimato that Pain was the strongest member in Akatsuki... imagine Nagato. Why should Edo Nagato be different and why is anyone arguing about this? The fight where Nagato was handicapped immensely again proved Itachi needed Bee and Naruto to win this, he obviously couldn't do it alone.
those were not in kishi's word, they were the editor and when that manga first release, those quotes were not there.
In one of the manga it says the strongest were here which was obito and madara. Obito/Tobi runs akatsuki, so using
an off page dialogue doesn't help your cause

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Long time for Prep is your defense?
Obito had to resort to Izanagi for that fight... and Konan wasn't really that strong.
Its manga canon and that's all I need. Konan's strength had nothing to do with that fight if you payed attention. She set a trap that perfectly countered Obito's Kamui. Why don't you tell me how Nagato hits Obito instead of using excuses like "Konan did it"

Midday

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its manga canon and that's all I need. Konan's strength had nothing to do with that fight if you payed attention. She set a trap that perfectly countered Obito's Kamui. Why don't you tell me how Nagato hits Obito instead of using excuses like "Konan did it"
Konan was able to take Obito's arm and mask with her regular paper techniques, her 100bn explosions exhausted his limit and would have also killed him if not for Izanagi.

As for Nagato, just like Minato he would have to catch Obito when he tries to warp him. Nagato is a sensor and has linked vision which eliminates all bind spots where Obito can try to warp him. Shinra tensei's activation is near on instant and can catch Obito when he becomes solid to try and warp him or just hit him during the warp. Also Nagato can use his paths to reverse summon him out of the dimension.

Dragon1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
those were not in kishi's word, they were the editor and when that manga first release, those quotes were not there.
In one of the manga it says the strongest were here which was obito and madara. Obito/Tobi runs akatsuki, so using
an off page dialogue doesn't help your cause
Obito became stronger than Nagato when he grabbed the Rinnegan, he was weaker before that. Tobi manipulated Nagato because they both had the same goal - peace, that doesn't mean Tobi was stronger than Nagato lol.