Nagato vs Naruto ( Kyubi Chakra Control )

Mark Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Area : Konoha Crater
Distance : 30 m
Restrictions : Nagato has no Six Paths of Pain , he is fighting by himself
State of Mind : Bloodlusted
Other Notes : Nagato is full health

Nagato vs Naruto ( Kyubi Chakra Control )

Who will win ?

Mark Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think we might find out in this weeks manga.
I don't think this can be taken as refrence , as Nagato is helping Naruto by telling him what to do,& Nagato isn't using his mind to fight,it's Kabuto controlling him.

As for Naruto,he is restricted from fully concentrating on Nagato,by Itachi,soit's not fair for him.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto would win because he is way too fast and can pretty much beat his summonings easily I can't see pain beating him with shinra tensei or gedo mazo becos he is too fast and his rasengan techs like his new ones are really overpowered.

Last edited:

-Liquid Cefka-

Veteran
Kin
23๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think this can be taken as refrence , as Nagato is helping Naruto by telling him what to do,& Nagato isn't using his mind to fight,it's Kabuto controlling him.

As for Naruto,he is restricted from fully concentrating on Nagato,by Itachi,soit's not fair for him.
naruto still. kyuubi mode > nagato without paths
in my opinion.

Mark Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he has to be in close range and has to touch them in order to do that and naruto right now is way too fast for nagato he can't take on his taijutsu granted that ninjutsu would be absorbed.
I think all Naruto's ninjutsu are going to be absorbed by Nagato , so Naruto can only use Taijutsu . In Taijutsu,although he has incredible speed,shinra tensei will repel all his taijutsu attacks + Multiplying head dog summon to cover for the 5 seconds interval ( if needed )Naruto can't even kill this dog now in the recent chapter. + Nagato can fly.

Nagato also has a trump card , Chibaku Tensei !!

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto would win. The Six Paths of Pain couldn't defeat Naruto while he was just in Sage Mode and now with Naruto's new found speed in strength from the Nine Tail's Chakra he's even more powerful. He's fast enough to escape Chibaku Tensei. Maybe if Nagato could walk it would be a better battle but as of now I think Naruto would take it.

Last edited:

arv993

Elite
Kin
193๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think all Naruto's ninjutsu are going to be absorbed by Nagato , so Naruto can only use Taijutsu . In Taijutsu,although he has incredible speed,shinra tensei will repel all his taijutsu attacks + Multiplying head dog summon to cover for the 5 seconds interval ( if needed )Naruto can't even kill this dog now in the recent chapter. + Nagato can fly.

Nagato also has a trump card , Chibaku Tensei !!
chibaku tensei won't be fast enough to stop naruto. As for the dogs he can summon his 5 toads. shinra tensei works once thhe for 5 seconds he will beat the crap out of nagato.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3,689๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm going to go with Naruto on this one. Naruto's speed has taken away some of Nagato's affects on him for the most part. Many people say that Nagato's repulsion and attraction will work on Naruto, but remember Nagato has to activate it conciously. It's not like Gaara's sand and activates automatically. If Naruto's too fast for Nagato to keep up with he won't have time to use his Push and pull. Even if he does, the five second interval needed to wait before he can use it again gives Naruto plenty of time to get there and strike Nagato. I agree with the ninjutsu being unaffective with Nagato's absorption, however the Kyuubi's cloak increases naruto's strength as well as speed. Up close and persanal he could fight Nagato. Nagato's soul extraction is used for sitting ducks, it's not like he can pull souls out in less then a second (we've always seen extended time used although they were trying to get information on his wareabouts so idk). I really don't know what the assura path has to offer at this table. Summoning path, I assume with Naruto's Kyuubi cloak he's strong enough to summon multiple powerful toads like Gama-Bunta, Hiro, and Ken as well as ma and pa. that takes care of the animal path. Naraka path is useless to him in a fight like this unless he's using the paths, which I assume he's just in his one body. Think of it this way, Naruto was able to take out 5 of the six paths in SM. Deva path was his only problem. He lost control of the Kyuubi and basically destroyed the Deva path. Now he has full control over the fox and can generate the power he used against the Deva path in their first fight, in this fight only in complete control.

Mark Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto would win. The Six Paths of Pain couldn't defeat Naruto while he was just in Sage Mode and now with Naruto's new found speed in strength from the Nine Tail's Chakra he's even more powerful. He's fast enough to escape Chibaku Tensei. Maybe if Nagato could walk it would be a better battle but as of now I think Naruto would take it.
and how is that possible ? You can't run from gravity no matter what speed you have ( unless you're Madara with space time ninjutsu , which isn't fast movement , it's like instant transmission with no presence , but Naruto doesn't teleport , he moves extremly fast ) or Danzo with Izanagi

Last edited: